Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60106 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 16: Harvest)
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2013, 10:22:31 am »

"Now you're starting to sound like a child molester. No, thanks."
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2013, 10:31:48 am »

"What, me? Im 17."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2013, 12:01:40 pm »

"Woah, WOAH, Wulf! What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2013, 01:03:08 pm »

what?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2013, 01:06:05 pm »

"I think they've already expressed that they don't want us snooping around here."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2013, 01:07:33 pm »

Kyle starts whistling.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2013, 01:09:01 pm »

snooping around ? You make it sound like they own the house... Also if they want to consume bleach and other chemicals they can be my guest otherwise I'm going to turn them into something which might save our skins.

And if I can make multiple of these devices I will happily share with them to appease
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 01:11:44 pm by ScriptWolf »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2013, 01:14:24 pm »

"At least ask them first."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2013, 01:16:09 pm »

"He has a point... BOTH of you have a point. Wulf, wana help me look for some plants to eat? The military teaches survival shit, right?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2013, 01:26:16 pm »

asking takes time, time we don't have I think you are all forgetting this guy screamed like a woman at the top of his voice, most likely alerting all the Z's in the area.

If I did not feel like I was part of the group I would have bugged out right now and be miles away. We are spending time here. time we Do not have.

Sadly not, if I was a grunt I would have but I did a lot to do with explosives so lived off MRE's and in a FoB most of the time 

go back to reccying the house and area outside the house make sure nothing is one it's way to our position.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2013, 01:42:52 pm »

"He's got a point. Someone got to watch out for any incoming Zeds, and we don't know if this house is really clear either. Say, Terrel, was it? How far did you get with your exploration here before you found that zombie?"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 18, 2013, 01:55:07 pm »

Grumbled"He would only have gotten a mile, two at most..."
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 17: Hidden Zombies & Instant Nationalism)
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2013, 05:57:52 pm »

Chapter 17: Hidden Zombies & Instant Nationalism

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:42:34 P.M.

"My friend raises a good point, I'll help move the food."

Help load their containers with the food. When full or they say stop, start loading ours.

Clair goes forward to help Terrel load food into his bag, but he walks away. "Thanks, but I got all we could carry."

Clair steps past the boy into the house to look for food for the group. She looks through various cupboards that the house has, which now contain nothing. She recoils as the disgusting scent of rotted food and drink come out of the refrigerator, which she immediately closes. Lastly, she checks the pantry. There's a few cans left, but for the most part the food is gone. With three cans in her hand, she heads outside and puts them all inside Ben's bag.

+3 FS

"Well, if you dont need help we may as well start looking for our own food... Mister Rand, why dont you help me? perhaps we can find something growing we can nom on, even if its a dandelion or something."
Head outside, look for a shed or something. barring that look for what looks like an un-looted place and loot it. also look for plants like dandelions for food..

Charles asks Mr. Rand for some assistance, but the older man rebuttals his offer in a case of strange reverse-pedophilia accusations. Regardless, Charles goes off and looks for untouched buildings as well as edible plants.

[Charles Perception: 1]

The whiz kid wanders around away from the group, looking for things to eat. He finds a nice patch of yellow-ish looking flowers, that hold themselves highly to the sun as if they were individuals ignorant of the Apocalypse. Charles bends down for further inspection...

[Charles Dexterity: 5]
[Zombie Attack: 2]

Charles jumps away when he notices a figure moving out of the flower patch. He sees the rotted human try and edge it's way out of the plants, where he can see that one of it's legs is missing. It emits a low breathy moan.

"Are you alright? Got bitten anywhere?"

Look around for possible traces of other Zeds, or supplies, but don't break off from the group alone.

Mr. Rand asks Terrel if he got bit in the attack. "What? Nah, I'm fine. That guy ain't though." He motions to the zombie corpse.

Mr. Rand goes inside the house to see if there's any supplies. There's actually a lot left, sans food and drink.

Living Room;
Small Television
Television Antenna
Surge Protect
Sofa
Sofa Cushions
Flower Vase & Flower
2 Wooden Chairs

Kitchen;
Microwave
Toaster
Several Plates
Several Plastic Cups
5 Kitchen Knives
5 Forks
5 Spoons

Bedroom;
Blanket
3 Pillows
Mattress
IPod With Headphones
Small Locked Safe

Closet;
3 Pants
3 Shirts
Jacket
2 Sneakers
Claw Hammer
Screwdriver

Bathroom;
Small Box of Bandages
Painkillers
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Soap
Plunger
Toilet water is full and clean looking.

After making note of everything in the house, Mr. Rand checks out the window to inspect the current undead situation.

[Mr. Rand Perception: 2]

Mr. Rand wipes his glasses and looks again, but gets no better results. He can't see a lot from the angle of the window.

Kyle starts whistling.

Kyle whistles.

[Luck Roll: 5+1]

He whistles damn well. The woman with the dyed hair claps when he finishes.

asking takes time, time we don't have I think you are all forgetting this guy screamed like a woman at the top of his voice, most likely alerting all the Z's in the area.

If I did not feel like I was part of the group I would have bugged out right now and be miles away. We are spending time here. time we Do not have.

Sadly not, if I was a grunt I would have but I did a lot to do with explosives so lived off MRE's and in a FoB most of the time 

go back to reccying the house and area outside the house make sure nothing is one it's way to our position.

After having a brief debate with the group, Wulf goes around the house for some recon.

[Wulf Perception: 4]

Everything looks the same from what it was before when they reached this area; just some dilapidated houses and such. In the distance, he can see that the zombie horde is slowly moving, but not their immediate direction.

In his peripheral vision, Wulf spots Charles either dancing or getting away from something. His concentration on the phenomena is broken when Terrel starts scolding while approaching Wulf from behind,  "Hey! Limey man! Stop acting like we're not here when you're talking to your people, we can hear you! And what the hell is reccying? We can't stand around here while your ass has tea and crumpets! I'll let you go with us because you're Palace Guard or whatever, but you need to stop acting like you're the boss of everything. I know where you're from you've got kings and queens and all that, but this is fucking America! We're all equal! U.S.A. homie!"

Omeen sighs and turns around towards the rest of the group, vertically gripping his shotgun in one hand to rub his temple with the other while Terrel spontaneously has a bout of spontaneous nationalism. "I apologize for Terrel, he's young and gets like that sometimes. Anyways, I think it'd be polite to tell you all of our names. I'm Omeen," he motions to the woman with dyed blonde hair, "that's Trish," and then motions to her more rugged-looking counterpart, "and that's Layla. I'm figuring that this is the deal we can work out; we'll come with you and share our food, and back you up with our guns. In return, you get us to Troy, Alabama, and deal with any Aryan boys we run into. We've got some friends in Troy, I hope they're still there. Sound good.?"

He adds a side note, "By the way, we call ourselves the 14th Community, because we're from fourteenth street. What are you all called as a group?"

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

Thus, development is made. Importantly, the group will all start to be effected by Hunger and Dehydration around 1:30 P.M., which will incur negatives to various attributes. Dehydration will get dramatically worse a lot faster than Hunger will.

GM Tip: Right now would be a good time to agree on a group name, if only for the sake of calling you guys something other than generic "survivors" and "party", to differentiate you from other survivors and parties you interact with.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:38:39 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2013, 06:04:30 pm »

Kyle smiles politely at Trish.
"If you think my whistling is impressive you should hear my stories."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2013, 07:22:35 pm »

yelps in surprise, then start beating it in the head with the rebar.

When done (if done) go inside and get some cleansing underway via soap.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42