Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: If you hate consoles... Xone love hate?  (Read 42860 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If you hate consoles... Xone love hate?
« Reply #480 on: June 27, 2013, 07:56:52 pm »

@Sensei

I think that image is a fake. why you ask?
Bing does not have an autocomplete feature like google. It only suggests things you've previously written in.
I never use Bing.
I just tried it, the picture is truth.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It has autocomplete, I never use Bing either.

If you remove "the" in your search, bing says xbox one is bad. A quirk in the search coding.
This. I don't think they're trying to cover up much.
Eh, all I am saying is, the picture is true.  It doesn't necessarily mean every other instance of auto-fill xbox search is gerrymandered. 
(Unless I am reading your responses wrong.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2013, 06:08:26 am »

It must be the noscript thingy you mentioned.
I haven't bothered to figure out how to turn it off, I'll just take your word for it... it's not like i ever need to use bing anyways.

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2013, 03:59:56 am »

Don Gone

What an end to the first act!
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 06, 2013, 03:47:34 pm »

Has Microsoft not yet noticed that people want a console to play games on; not to watch TV or social media?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 06, 2013, 05:39:59 pm »

As the article says, Sony has a patent for their own version of it.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 07, 2013, 03:01:15 pm »

I'm happy that BF4 will be released on the current xbox, I'm too paranoid for the Xbone.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2013, 03:07:40 pm »

Has Microsoft not yet noticed that people want a console to play games on; not to watch TV or social media?
When one advertises it as an entertainment system, one does not expect them to bother paying attention to anyone in particular. Especially people who make sense.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

vladris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2013, 04:29:54 pm »

We should be glad that Microsoft bring new generation console .Some people will love all in one (:

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »

They have a new console? All I see is a WiiU, a PS4, and an entertainment system with a bad disguise.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2013, 04:34:39 pm »

See, you people seem to be quite riled up over the fact that hardcore gamers are not the main audience of the Xbox One.  But the most annoying thing is this:

It plays games. The PS4 plays games. The Wii U plays games; yet people are infuriated at the fact that the Xbox One also happens to incorporate major other things that just happen to not be gaming.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2013, 04:36:08 pm »

We should be glad that Microsoft bring new generation console .Some people will love all in one (:
This is either a really sophisticated spambot, or... okay I don't know what.

EDIT:
See, you people seem to be quite riled up over the fact that hardcore gamers are not the main audience of the Xbox One.  But the most annoying thing is this:

It plays games. The PS4 plays games. The Wii U plays games; yet people are infuriated at the fact that the Xbox One also happens to incorporate major other things that just happen to not be gaming.
Thing is that it's meant to be a console, but it's main focus is social media. None of its core features are to do with games.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2013, 04:40:05 pm »

The question is: does the Xbone play games that I want to play that I can't play on something I already have?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2013, 04:43:35 pm »

The question is: does the Xbone play games that I want to play that I can't play on something I already have?
Potentially.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2013, 04:47:10 pm »

Thing is that it's meant to be a console, but it's main focus is social media. None of its core features are to do with games.
And why does that matter? It still plays games just fine. You can easily just not use the features that you don't like.
See, consoles play games, the Xbox One plays games; you could only say it's not a console if you have it and purposely don't play any games on it, but even then.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37