Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205658 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

It's already been established the Lord of Light priest(esse)s know about and appreciate the threat of the White Walkers. The BWB have one with them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

But what meaningful difference will they make? They're made up of like 5 guys now. Or at least I've only ever seen 5 or so.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno, but it has been implied that people are resurrected because they're going to do something important in that fight. So Beric himself probably matters.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also someone pointed out to me that the unit that went on to become the Brotherhood Without Banners was originally sent out to capture and execute Gregor Clegane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Also someone pointed out to me that the unit that went on to become the Brotherhood Without Banners was originally sent out to capture and execute Gregor Clegane.
And they're paladins of the decidedly undead-hating red god, and Mountain is now an evil zombie thing.

THE CLEGANEBOWL WAS RIGHT THERE TO SETUP COME ON

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

woof woof

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I swear if cleganebowl is actually cancelled then I quit got forever, I'll just have to wait till the books come out (ie never probably)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Woah, read the reviews on this and this ep sounds like it's unwatchably bad

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Nah, it's not the worse of the season.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It probably is, the Arya and Daenerys scenes were even dumber than usual and I remember being bored at a few points. I actually liked the Riverrun stuff though, it put some nuance back into Jaime's character.

Maybe episode 1 was worse IDK.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Noonebowl and the Blackfish's death happening off-screen were pretty awful decisions. I wonder if the first shots next episode will be the Starks standing in captured Winterfell and the burnt fleet at Mereen, both battles having happened off-screen between episodes.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Noonebowl and the Blackfish's death happening off-screen were pretty awful decisions. I wonder if the first shots next episode will be the Starks standing in captured Winterfell and the burnt fleet at Mereen, both battles having happened off-screen between episodes.

Nah, preview thingy after the last episode showed a pretty epic winterfell fight, so we should get that at least.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did we really need to see Blackfish getting himself cut down by a bunch of Lannister men or a fight occurring in pitch darkness? There was a clear artistic point to cutting away from both.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Nah, it's not the worse of the season.
That's not a badge of honour to wear, if your only consolation is that you're so drained of character at least you're not bad poosy patrol

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did we really need to see Blackfish getting himself cut down by a bunch of Lannister men or a fight occurring in pitch darkness? There was a clear artistic point to cutting away from both.
Blackfish? Yes

Its important to see how such an imposing man gets taken down and how many fuckers he takes down with him.
Same with Stannis's head chop cutting to black

It'd be like the Imp walking into Tywin's bog, raising his crossbow and then... end credits.

Arya's fight made sense though
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 167