Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205661 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Easy, he trounce the BWB get noticed by some priest that recruits him for the Faith Militant. Then he teleports.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

We're up for two bowls this season, it would seem. I can't decide whether I'm more exited for Bastardbowl or Cleganebowl.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

They could just put a helmet on to hide his ugly mug and sneak his way into the city

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Do we even have any idea where The Hound is right now?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Probably Riverlands, as he "died" at the mouth of the Vale, not making it past the Bloody Gate

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

According to my map that's about 300 miles from King's Landing. He could probably get back in a week if he really wanted to.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I'm telling you guys, Sandor teams up with an army of dire wolves which are stomping around the river lands and takes kings landing. It's the hound and the hounds.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Lmao little Lady Mormont is probably the best statesman the show's written and she's like 8 years old

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Nah, GRRM gives his little girl characters some of the thickest plot armor around.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm... Sansa is a not-so little girl: has tons of near misses.
Finally becomes a 'laydy' (on the show), gets marriage raped (on the show)

Maybe you're on to something.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Sansa is Lady Stoneheart now.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've decided to post this here mostly to vent my frustration at the show. Bay12 seems to be the only place on the internet that is divided on the show's quality rather than praising everything mindlessly; I was trying to articulate some of these points to my family and they think I'm crazy. Here goes.

Spoiler: Spoilers (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I've decided to post this here mostly to vent my frustration at the show. Bay12 seems to be the only place on the internet that is divided on the show's quality rather than praising everything mindlessly; I was trying to articulate some of these points to my family and they think I'm crazy. Here goes.

Spoiler: Spoilers (click to show/hide)
I find it altogether praiseworthy that you managed to have any hope left to lose in this show

I actually forgot the show was running this week lol

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it altogether praiseworthy that you managed to have any hope left to lose in this show

I was excited at the end of last season. I've had problems with it before, too numerous to list right now, but they haven't been so overwhelmingly present amidst the lack of any real content like it's been with S6 so far.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 167