Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205674 times)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Oh right, new episode today, I forgot about spoilers. Anyway I'm not surprised about [insert name] being killed, everyone's coming back to life this season, Arya still has time to die on screen and return too!
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

wh

what the fuck was that

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

DAAAAAAAAABIIIIID

WWWHWHWHHHAAAAAA

that was so emotionally unsatisfying and nonsensical what even the fuck
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Jesus christ what a waste of an hour.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Jesus christ what a waste of an hour.

... so I will carry on with watching Peaky Blinders instead, yeah? Yeah.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

Arya snuffing the candle.
I think the point of that was that Arya used to be blind, and eventually got so used to it that she beat Waif in stick-fight, while she had full vision. Waif on the other hand wasn't used to fighting in darkness giving Arya the advantage. Of course that's still ignoring the gut-wound, but still, it's some justification for it.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

But wouldn't the waif have been through the same training as Arya? Also, how did she escape a Man?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

But wouldn't the waif have been through the same training as Arya? Also, how did she escape a Man?
Well Arya was blinded because he killed someone who was not hers to take, so supposing Waif never did that, she wouldn't have been blinded and thus never learned how to fight blind. And a Man seemed to let her walk away without trying to stop her. Well he said something along the lines of "You are No One, now", to which Arya replied: "I'm Arya Stark from Winterfell and I'm going home", and walked away.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I mean, it so disappointing, she walks to the murderninja head of a death cult, say "Lol, I just pretended to join you to learn deathninja-fu, no I'm waliing away", and not die?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I mean, it so disappointing, she walks to the murderninja head of a death cult, say "Lol, I just pretended to join you to learn deathninja-fu, no I'm waliing away", and not die?
She didn't even complete her training, meaning that this was a great waste of time for both Arya and the Faceless Men

I'm just sticking to awesome documentaries instead of this crap, much more satisfying

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile

Really disappointing episode.  Can only hope they were spending their energy on the final two.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:56:22 pm by Werdna »
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You might even say a river runs through it :o

So Arya gets stabbed a bunch of times, gets drugged up on morphine, and still somehow managed to parkour like Altair.

Hounds 'fight' at the start must've been the worst choreographed fights on TV I've ever seen.
1. He just marches up behind a guy whilst the others see him but don't even utter a word or go for a weapon.
2. They then stand perfectly motionless whilst the Hound takes big axe swings at them.

Atleast his "you're really shit at dying" line made me laugh.

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone else got a T-1000 vibe from the waif? it seemed to me like the actress copied his stare and the way he runs.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:52:29 pm by Vilanat »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

The BWB explicitly said they were going north to fight the White Walkers in this episode. That would be why they were there.

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile

Ah, I couldn't hear some of the BWB dialogue, missed that.  Fair enough, I don't see it really adding much to the story though.  Did they say how they even knew about the White Walkers?  It's one thing for the Mormonts to hear it and believe it but this is south of the Neck, I imagined Jon was going to encounter a hell of a lot more resistance spreading the word and convincing Westeros of the threat.  I suppose Thoros and campfire-vision.
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe Brienne rode past them on the way to river run?
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 167