Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205624 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I
I
I don't know. I don't even the know.
This might be classified as a book nerd thing.
But.
But but but.
What happened in the newest episode with Tyrion.
Season 5 episode 5.

It may only be an inconsistency for casual show watchers, but they're starting to ignore geography now! Rrrrrgh. This needles heavily at me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I
I
I don't know. I don't even the know.
This might be classified as a book nerd thing.
But.
But but but.
What happened in the newest episode with Tyrion.
Season 5 episode 5.

It may only be an inconsistency for casual show watchers, but they're starting to ignore geography now! Rrrrrgh. This needles heavily at me.
*pats Xantalos on the back*
It's okay, let it all out. The bad writers can't get you here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

That said it was a pretty good episode apart from that fuckup.
Sig! Onol

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Yeah, just watched it. From the books I got it that Valyria was like super scary and stuff. With demons and everything. And the Doom. And now its all like, eh. We got a paddleboat. It's fine.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:14:17 pm by penguinofhonor »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Rumor, but it was cooler when it was a rumor. When you dispel that rumor, its just another ruin.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:14:23 pm by penguinofhonor »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

By "fire" they mean constantly erupting volcanoes, which is also where the "smoke" of the Smoking Sea comes from.
Love, scriver~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's also the question of how Jorah swam across Slaver's Bay in armor with a sword on his belt carrying an unconscious Tyrion.
Sig! Onol

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I stopped being upset at them not really caring about the books anymore. I just pretend I'm watching some very good fanfic.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Anyone else have CKII vibes from Sansa's storyline. She is being mentored by an Elusive shadow, after all...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kind of a dumbass one, but yes.
Sig! Onol

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I stopped being upset at them not really caring about the books anymore. I just pretend I'm watching some very good fanfic.
This, pretty much.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Defacto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone else have CKII vibes from Sansa's storyline. She is being mentored by an Elusive shadow, after all...

Sansa is so stupid. You need to matrimarry, matrimarry, I say! Use that dynasty prestige! Does she want to get game-over? (I wouldn't blame her to be honest, with all the horrible things that have happened)

Meanwhile, Brandon+Rickon is ''In an unknown location'' possibly caused by a glitchy event-chain. No one's sure about that.

And Arya is in the court of some random courtier on another continent and everyone would be very confused over how she got there if it wasn't for the fact that they didn't know she was alive.

So, things are looking pretty bleak for house Stark.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Sansa is so stupid. You need to matrimarry, matrimarry, I say! Use that dynasty prestige! Does she want to get game-over? (I wouldn't blame her to be honest, with all the horrible things that have happened)

Meanwhile, Brandon+Rickon is ''In an unknown location'' possibly caused by a glitchy event-chain. No one's sure about that.

And Arya is in the court of some random courtier on another continent and everyone would be very confused over how she got there if it wasn't for the fact that they didn't know she was alive.

So, things are looking pretty bleak for house Stark.
Plus that bastard son has gone off to join some Holy Order or something.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 167