Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 84

Author Topic: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [GAME OVER: 4/13]  (Read 200795 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [D5: 6/13]
« Reply #1125 on: October 11, 2013, 12:01:45 am »

I'm not a witch and I'm not a DS. I haven't totally read the previous posts.

I still kinda find it suspicious how tunnely NQT is and his focus on killing me, given how everyone doesn't want to kill the death shaman.
I'm also entertained by the fact that NQT bought my troll-claim despite how obviously trolly it was.

and the confirm-able item for Leng (poor quality leather) wasn't in your question, only her reply.
Ohhh this is interesting.

I guess ToonyMan is town. I'm town. Maybe Shakerag is town. Hapah is witch or DS. NQT is DS or demon. Birdy is demon or witch. 
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 11, 2013, 12:50:41 am »

Extend.

You can't use Shake's status at the end of D4 to justify N3 abilities. Why was he worth 2 investigates N3?
I thought the slot suspicious and I wanted to line up an ability investigate on someone on N4. Before Toaster claimed witch I was voting for Shakerag because I thought they were the Death Shaman.
Which could have been anyone, though.

And how's that gonna work? You gonna find out where I keep my 1 barrel of decent wine?
If I investigate someone enough times I can see whether they're at home asleep that night (as I did with Vector) and if anything suspicious is there it'll be alluded to. I got Dariush on a single inspection.
And you failed to clear Shake in 3 (hell, you still thought he was suspicious), though you'll know my colors "for sure" with 3, oh yes.

Why are you still voting for me? You're not doing yourself any favours.
Why would I stop? I still think you're guilty. I'd take ZU as a second pick (and wouldn't back a vote on anyone else unless they sprouted horns or something equally dramatic), but I'd really rather have you. It has to be one of you two.

Hapah:I've noticed that you asked me about the argument I raised against you, but you've neglected to follow up. What gives?
There's nothing I can reasonably push back on. If you legitimately think I'm scummy for trying to find the Shaman over the Witch, then I can't really fight you over it: even though I think you've got your priorities mixed up, I can understand how you came to your conclusion. I've made my pitch about why we should find the shaman a couple times already, I think, but I can try to run through it again if you want (and I think it'd work better if I generalized it). I think we're just going to disagree though.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 11, 2013, 05:53:34 am »

ZU
No, No, Ok, Nothing, No, Meh, No, Ok.

I don't think you read my previous post about my wincon.
Okay, why did you think it was a good idea to be flippant about this? If your wincon isn't to root out demons then why are you going on about demons? If your wincon is to root out witches then why the hell are you voting for me?

Why does NQT want me lynched so bad.  :'(

P.S. In case anyone didn't get it my wincon is what I always claimed and the troll post.
I read this as you saying your wincon was the troll post. I want you dead because you're coming across as a malicious entity and you're giving me little reason to think you're not.
I'm not a witch and I'm not a DS. I haven't totally read the previous posts.

I still kinda find it suspicious how tunnely NQT is and his focus on killing me, given how everyone doesn't want to kill the death shaman.
I'm also entertained by the fact that NQT bought my troll-claim despite how obviously trolly it was.
You may be entertained, but you were ambiguous at the time. Some of the others don't want to kill the Death Shaman. Way I see it, Hapah is most likely a witch, but you're more generally malicious.

and the confirm-able item for Leng (poor quality leather) wasn't in your question, only her reply.
Ohhh this is interesting.
Not really, I wasn't trying to convince Lenglon of my investigative powers at that time, she freely offered up facts that I'd independently found out.

I guess ToonyMan is town. I'm town. Maybe Shakerag is town. Hapah is witch or DS. NQT is DS or demon. Birdy is demon or witch.
Why is Shakerag town if you don't believe in my inspect? Why aren't you voting someone you think is a witch?

Birdy
NQT:When researching Colin, did you learn anything about me in the process? How did you connect him and me?
No, I found out about him when investigating you (it was in the family records). Incidentally, do you have any flavour info on alcohol consumption/drunkardness?

Hapah
Which could have been anyone, though.
Sure, but I had reasons at the time for suspecting Shakerag. Is that hard to believe?

And you failed to clear Shake in 3 (hell, you still thought he was suspicious), though you'll know my colors "for sure" with 3, oh yes.
I thought they were suspicious but I knew they weren't out killing people, and I did my ability investigate expecting to clear them. So, you'd prefer me to lynch you today then?

Why are you still voting for me? You're not doing yourself any favours.
Why would I stop? I still think you're guilty. I'd take ZU as a second pick (and wouldn't back a vote on anyone else unless they sprouted horns or something equally dramatic), but I'd really rather have you. It has to be one of you two.
No one can credibly think I'm Tiruin's counterpart the death shaman who wants to die and probably has been killing people at night. You don't really believe this shit, you're clinging to a nonsense theory because you've exhausted all other avenues and you can't risk drawing any more suspicion from the others by voting them. You're intellectually bankrupt Hapah. Make a real case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 11, 2013, 06:33:04 am »

We probably do really, because it's the witch wincon that wants the DS alive.  Though the DS probably wants to be dead, given how Tiruin said their goal is to keep both alive.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 11, 2013, 11:49:31 am »

PFP

You've claimed an ability no prior Inquisitor had, and no N0 inspect when the previous Inquisitors had them. You got really defensive when Toaster questioned you about the Inquisitors having a slightly different wincon (Witch or no, that's a valid question coming from the one guy that played Inquis before), you've somehow survived four (four!) nights as a claimed Cop (and it wasn't a Doctor, because the kills have been happening), and I could argue that your inspect choices don't make any sense (which is entirely subjective, of course, so don't worry about it).

But nobody else is having any of it, so y'know, fine. If everyone else is so sure that you're on the up-and-up, I'll just have to assume that I'm extremely paranoid and my perspective is all fucked up as a result. ZU is second best.

Taking lunch so will be around for about half an hour.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 11, 2013, 01:51:12 pm »

PFP

I think I die in a couple hours if nothing changes?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 11, 2013, 02:07:32 pm »

Would be a good time to claim.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 11, 2013, 02:08:01 pm »

Hapah might as well be sure.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 11, 2013, 02:09:57 pm »

PFP

Well, I'm the last witch, obviously. If you want more than that I'm gonna need an extend; I can't really do a Q&A at work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 11, 2013, 02:12:15 pm »

If you can tell us everything you know then yes, extend.  Did you res ZU?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 11, 2013, 02:27:56 pm »

I did not, but I do have a res.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 11, 2013, 02:47:53 pm »

PFP need one more for extend i think

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 11, 2013, 03:00:55 pm »

Come on guys, extend extend!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 11, 2013, 03:01:34 pm »

EXTEND
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 11, 2013, 03:04:44 pm »

Woops... Caps Lock... And a double post.

Now that we know the last Witch, we may as well make certain that all of our ducks in a row. I'm willing to listen to what Hapah is going to say.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 84