Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: IGYNPADCA RPG  (Read 30488 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: IGYNPADCA RPG
« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2013, 04:11:55 pm »

Sign.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Take the dick tunnel.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 18, 2013, 04:44:24 pm »

Churar: Accelerate Self, then through the squid tunnel.
You accelerate through the tunnel, taking on 29 Negligible Wounds and 3 Minor Wounds from bumping against the walls. You pass by many tunnels with symbols next to them that you are unable to read at the speed you are travelling.

Finally you make it out of the tunnel and into an immense cavern, which reaches probably 200 feet high and stretches out ahead of you beyond what you can see; it could be infinite for all you know. You are able to tell how tall it is solely because, spread throughout the roof in a multitude of clusters, there grows some sort of transparent crystals which give off light and cause the cavern to look about as bright as a shaded forest at noon-time, only less green.

Looking down, which most people probably would have chosen to do first but you decided to do second for cinematic effect, you notice an immense underground lake, probably stretching as far as the cavern, with a couple of boats sailing on it, which doesn't really make much sense, since why would there be wind in a cavern, but, hey, it's fantasy.

Then you pan farther down to see the shore, which has some docks on it and a couple of small shacks nearby, with a couple of people walking around.

And that's basically it, really.

Run around shoving the medicine down people's throats!
You try to shove the "medicine" down people's throats, but it turns out that you used all of the second bag on the blind drug dealer. You go to him and ask if he has any more, and he says he's out.

"Sorry, maaan, you just used up my last bag. I usually get that stuff from this place called the Fungeon of Broom, but, now that I'm blind, I won't be able to find my way around in there.

"Hey, do you think you could go with me, and sort of be my eyes. I mean figuratively, though can you imagine if that was literally true?"

You sit there and contemplate what it would be like if you were literally this dudes eyes.

"Anyway, if we go, we can't go the normal way, since that narc, Betty, banned me when she learned I was using her entrance for trafficking. So we'll have to take this magic drug I have that will send us there instantly. We'll have keep taking it while we're there and watch our intake, though, because, if it's effect wears off, we'll be instantly transported back."

This isn't just any wasp nest, this is a nest of Seeker Wasps. They will not stop chasing until they've stung their quarry.

You start running, passing several stores and houses until you reach the outskirts of Lesser Dirtstick, continuing down the road into the forest beyond, passing by an encounter of bugbears, then leaving the trees for the outskirts of Broom, a couple more houses, and you collapse, out of breath, in front of the Bouncing Viper Inn. The wasps all sting you once each, then head back to their nest.

You now have several painful welts on your skin, though, due to your half-watermelon heritage, only half of them were able to make it through your thick watermelon skin, so it's not as bad as it could have been.

Go inn the inn (sorry), ask about the Fungeon of Broom, sign the papers, learn the knock, tell secret.

Enter the Fungeon, go to the tunnel with 3 houses.
You go down the tunnel some ways, then come across three smaller tunnels that open up on its side, two on the right, one on the left. And, of course, there is still the rest of the well-lit stone brick tunnel ahead of you.

The first tunnel on the right has a stone brick floor and rough ceiling and walls, along with torches placed far enough apart yet also close enough that some parts are dim, yet no place is in total darkness. The symbols on the wall are of a pick with what looks like an egg below it.

The second tunnel on the right looks just like the tunnel you're in, bricks all around and well lit. The symbols next to it look like a t-shirt with a pinecone below it.

The tunnel on the left is like the first tunnel on the right, bricked floor, rough sides and top, lit enough that everything's at least dim. Next to it are a symbol of three mushrooms together with a pitchfork below it.

Sign.

Take the dick tunnel.
With no source of light, you can't really see much in here, though you are able to hear a rather loud growling sound.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 18, 2013, 04:53:41 pm »

Craft torch from pinecones!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2013, 05:44:17 pm »

ALSO TAKE THE DICK TUNNEL.

Try to summon Fire Genie powers to light the place.. Even though Albrecht is only 25% Fire Genie.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2013, 05:49:37 pm »

Use firey powers to light dick tunnel. "Huh, maybe this is the Funhouse?"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2013, 07:46:25 pm »

Churar: Accelerate Self again, then RUN ON WATER.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2013, 09:36:05 pm »

Craft torch from pinecones!
If you do so, you'll have to use up one pinecone a turn because they burn so quickly. However, others with you offer cheaper alternatives.

ALSO TAKE THE DICK TUNNEL.

Try to summon Fire Genie powers to light the place.. Even though Albrecht is only 25% Fire Genie.

You try to summon up some sort of light with your Fire Genie powers. However, since you cast three wishes in a row last night, your Fire Genie side is tapped out. Because that's how genetics works.

Use firey powers to light dick tunnel. "Huh, maybe this is the Funhouse?"
You, however, just use a torch to light the way like normal person.

You all travel down the tunnel something like a couple hundred feet or whatever when you come across a smaller tunnel branching off on the right. From this slightly smaller tunnel comes that growling sound that you heard before. Besides being smaller and having a growling sound coming out of it, it is completely identical to the dick tunnel you are already in.

Churar: Accelerate Self again, then RUN ON WATER.
You accelerate yourself and run several hundred feet out onto the water. The underwater lake and cavern ceiling still stretch out beyond you sight. If you don't want to sink next turn, you'll have to Critically Accelerate in some direction to stay above water. Also keep in mind that, for every turn in a row that you cast a spell, especially if it's the same spell, you'll get an increased chance of a Spell Malfunction.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2013, 10:32:57 pm »

"I'm with you man. We need to spread this enlightenment to the masses, man.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 18, 2013, 10:36:02 pm »

Grab the torch, run down the tunnel.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 18, 2013, 10:57:15 pm »

Enter tunnel with three mushrooms and pitchfork.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 18, 2013, 11:45:34 pm »

Churar: Critically Accelerate and run in the same direction you've been running.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2013, 06:35:38 am »

You go down the tunnel some ways, then come across three smaller tunnels that open up on its side, two on the right, one on the left. And, of course, there is still the rest of the well-lit stone brick tunnel ahead of you.

The first tunnel on the right has a stone brick floor and rough ceiling and walls, along with torches placed far enough apart yet also close enough that some parts are dim, yet no place is in total darkness. The symbols on the wall are of a pick with what looks like an egg below it.

The second tunnel on the right looks just like the tunnel you're in, bricks all around and well lit. The symbols next to it look like a t-shirt with a pinecone below it.

The tunnel on the left is like the first tunnel on the right, bricked floor, rough sides and top, lit enough that everything's at least dim. Next to it are a symbol of three mushrooms together with a pitchfork below it.

Go to the second tunnel on the right, and in the future, always go in the most well-lit tunnel.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2013, 04:44:56 pm »

Follow the dick-tunnel group to keep their light going.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:17 am »

"I'm with you man. We need to spread this enlightenment to the masses, man.
The blind dealer puts his arm across your shoulder and directs you to his apartment. It's rather squalid and barely furnished, but he has this one rug that really ties the room together.

By feeling the wall, he finds his way over to a chest, from which he produces two satchels of some sort of blue herb and two magical clockwork bongs of  seemingly made of gold and glass.

"Alright, this stuff will give you a pretty good high, but, like I said before, you gotta pace yourself. Also, if you take too much at once, some hyper-dimensional demons will come out of nowhere and start harshing your mellow. With their claws.

"Also, these bongs are pretty cool. They never run out of water, and, if you push this button right here, they light themselves.

"Alright, we want to make sure we arrive together, so when I say 'one, two, three, go!' we light one go. Ready? One, two, three, go!"

You light up and inhale. Nothing happens at first. Then you notice blue smoke rising from the ground. The blue smoke spirals around you, the spirals growing tighter and tighter together until they form a solid curtain of smoke all around you, and you are all alone in this solid column of smoke.

Then an enormous eye pokes through the curtain. It studies you for a while, then closes. Two incredibly bony arms with three-fingered hands burst through the smoke. They open the eyelids, revealing that, where there was once an eye, there is simply white empty nothingness.

The right hand beckons you in, and you enter the nothingness inside the eyelid. Then...(continued later on in post)

Grab the torch, run down the tunnel.
Follow the dick-tunnel group to keep their light going.

Xorg grabs Cyrni's torch and runs down the tunnel; Cyrni chases after him to try to get her torch back. Albrecht, though he hasn't submitted an action, presumably chases after them to make sure they don't kill each other.

As they all run past the growling side tunnel, the growling grows louder. Twenty feet past the side tunnel, they hear a roar, and, from the edge of the torch's light, the can see claws and fur, and teeth that almost reach the top of the tunnel.

They all quicken their pace considerably, but the monster easily matches it. They continue running for several dozen yards, narrowly avoiding claws and teeth many times, when they see a dim light up ahead.

Nearly out of breath, they emerge into a mediumish room. Ahead of them is a large metal wall covered in blinking lights. The wall to left and right are just rough cave, with no immediately obvious exits. The monster is just about to the entrance.

Suddenly, a metal door slides out the tunnel wall, and the party hears a loud *CLANG!* from the other side. As they stop to catch their breaths, they notice a small slip of paper sticking out of a slot in the metal wall.

Before any of them can examine it, however, some blue smoke rises out of the ground and materializes as a hippy and some drug dealer (Alam and the blind drug dealer).

Enter tunnel with three mushrooms and pitchfork.
You go down the tunnel and enter a rather large cavern. Lights dance around at about head height, and as one of the lights gets near you, you are able to tell that it is a candle atop somebody's helmet. In the dim light, you're just able to tell that the owner of this candle helmet is a female elf.

"Howdy, stranger. If you're looking for Fungeon City, that's back out the way you came and to the left. This here's just the mushroom farm. Unless you're here to help with fertilization, I'm afraid there's not much here of interest.

"Oh, hey, this may be too much to ask, but I'm afraid I might be stuck here longer than I'd like. When you get to the city, could you ask around to see if my boy Adele made it back from the Squid Lake okay? He went fishing today and hasn't stopped by on his way back to see me, so I'm a bit worried about him."

Churar: Critically Accelerate and run in the same direction you've been running.
Okay, you got a Spell Malfunction. (*Rolls*) You managed to cast your spell successfully and stay above water, but you took on another curse: (d10000=794 (the first one that was applicable)) You develop an intense phobia of fish and marine life.

Suddenly, a colossal squid pops out of the water in front of you. If you weren't too busy shitting yourself in terror, you might have noticed that it is missing one of it's tentacles, and that it's other tentacles seem to have scars forming rings around their circumferences at various points.

Go to the second tunnel on the right, and in the future, always go in the most well-lit tunnel.
The tunnel leads to a kiosk that seemingly built into the tunnel itself, with a man sitting behind the counter. Some t-shirts are hanging from a wire above the counter. A certain shirt that catches your eye has these symbols on it:

Going from left to right: First there is a circle, with a symbol of two smiling faces together. Then there is an arrow pointing left. Then there is an archway full of darkness with a broom underneath it. On the next line is a solitary line, followed by a blank face, then an arrow pointing to a circle, then an arrow pointing down with a circle beneath it, and finally a t-shirt with a pile of feces under it.

Attached to the t-shirt is a tag with a pinetree, another pinetree below that, another pinetree below that, three pinecones together below that, and a single pinetree below that. All these symbols are sideways.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2013, 01:06:41 am »

Read that note! Keep torch away from Cyrni.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21