Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: IGYNPADCA RPG  (Read 30476 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: IGYNPADCA RPG
« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2013, 01:10:01 am »

Man, it worked! Now where the meds?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 20, 2013, 01:21:54 am »

The tunnel leads to a kiosk that seemingly built into the tunnel itself, with a man sitting behind the counter. Some t-shirts are hanging from a wire above the counter. A certain shirt that catches your eye has these symbols on it:

Going from left to right: First there is a circle, with a symbol of two smiling faces together. Then there is an arrow pointing left. Then there is an archway full of darkness with a broom underneath it. On the next line is a solitary line, followed by a blank face, then an arrow pointing to a circle, then an arrow pointing down with a circle beneath it, and finally a t-shirt with a pile of feces under it.

Attached to the t-shirt is a tag with a pinetree, another pinetree below that, another pinetree below that, three pinecones together below that, and a single pinetree below that. All these symbols are sideways.

Flash Frost the shopkeeper and chop him to tiny pieces with axechucks, then grab the t-shirt and run. Doesn't matter where.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2013, 01:26:54 am »

Churar: Run like hell. When you can no longer run, swim like hell.

Are you using curses with expiration, or permanent curses?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 20, 2013, 03:41:56 pm »

"Damnit you, give me that back. It's a torch to you, but a weapon to me."

Silently wonder what deals the drug dealer has...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2013, 11:15:43 pm »

Head to the city, and check up on Adele.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 21, 2013, 04:18:06 am »

Man, it worked! Now where the meds?

"Now just hold on. The herbs teleport us to a random location, so I need to get my bearings. Describe the room we're in in detail and- wait, do I hear beeping? We're in a room with a wall of flashing lights, aren't we? Crap. The machine in here is just an absolute dick."

Read that note! Keep torch away from Cyrni.
"Damnit you, give me that back. It's a torch to you, but a weapon to me."

Silently wonder what deals the drug dealer has...
Trying to keep Cyrni's torch away from her, Xorg reads off the slip of paper:

"LOOKS LIKE SOME INSECTS HAVE WANDERED INTO MY WEB STOP WHY DONT WE HAVE A LITTLE FUN STOP"

"Oh, gods, that can't be good," says the blind drug dealer.

As he says this, the floor splits down the middle, and the party is drop unceremoniously down a large circular chute. Fortunately, their fall is broken by a very large pool of Jello. Unfortunately, they are now surrounded by a shit-ton of clockwork kobolds.

Cyrni uses the momentary distraction to steal back her torch.

The tunnel leads to a kiosk that seemingly built into the tunnel itself, with a man sitting behind the counter. Some t-shirts are hanging from a wire above the counter. A certain shirt that catches your eye has these symbols on it:

Going from left to right: First there is a circle, with a symbol of two smiling faces together. Then there is an arrow pointing left. Then there is an archway full of darkness with a broom underneath it. On the next line is a solitary line, followed by a blank face, then an arrow pointing to a circle, then an arrow pointing down with a circle beneath it, and finally a t-shirt with a pile of feces under it.

Attached to the t-shirt is a tag with a pinetree, another pinetree below that, another pinetree below that, three pinecones together below that, and a single pinetree below that. All these symbols are sideways.

Flash Frost the shopkeeper and chop him to tiny pieces with axechucks, then grab the t-shirt and run. Doesn't matter where.

You try to freeze and chop up the shopkeeper, but your attacks are deflected by some sort of magical force field. You have just been thwarted by Yadille, Patron Goddess of Shopkeepers.

"Seriously, buddy, trying to attack a shopkeeper in his own store? If I was hauling goods from place to place, you might be able to waylay me, on account of Yadille's accord with Sarthak, but, while I'm behind this counter? I'm fucking invincible, bro."

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Churar: Run like hell. When you can no longer run, swim like hell.

Are you using curses with expiration, or permanent curses?
(According to the rules, this is the sort of curse that is permanent, but only comes into effect when it is funny to do so.)

I'm assuming by run, you mean Critically Accelerate? (*Rolls*) Oh, looks like you failed to cast properly. You start sinking, but then the colossal squid picks you up in one of it's tentacles and puts you in its mouth. You black out in terror.

When you finally regain consciousness, you find you are seating in a booth at a 1950s style diner. A waitress is looking at you expectantly, asking you want you want to order.

Head to the city, and check up on Adele.

You head back out of the mushroom field and continue down the road to the city. The tunnel slowly widens, opening up into an enormous cavern. You see a bazaar has assembled at the entrance to the city, where merchants are hawking their various wares.

"Freshly harvested tentacle here! Strait from the Squid!"

"I got quality picks! Guaranteed to bust whatever you swing 'em at!"

"Succulent mushrooms! Just picked this cycle start!"

"Cheap jewelry! Most definitely not stolen off of dead orphans!"

"Discount prophecies! Vital plot exposition at prices that can't be beat!"

"Cats! Get your cats here!"

And a multitude of other small businesses are present. You could probably find just about anything you want here if you look for it.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 21, 2013, 07:05:25 am »

Kill them then smoke them!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 21, 2013, 09:48:43 am »

"Seriously, buddy, trying to attack a shopkeeper in his own store? If I was hauling goods from place to place, you might be able to waylay me, on account of Yadille's accord with Sarthak, but, while I'm behind this counter? I'm fucking invincible, bro."

Meh. Just continue on my way, it's not like I can afford anything. Next random encounter, please.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2013, 10:10:34 am »

Shit, clockwork beings get +3 antimatter d8 to their defensive rolls against fire. Well, may as well try something new...

Attempt to rip apart one of the Kobolds, and set fire to the resulting oil.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2013, 10:13:54 am »

((Can I drop? This is hilarious but I don't think I can keep up with it as-is. Let someone else in.))

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 21, 2013, 01:29:19 pm »

Churar: Order the fish in an omelette. Be terrified once it arrives.

And no, I didn't mean to cast Critically Accelerate, I meant to run with what acceleration I still had left. This works too, though - I'm just glad I didn't get another curse.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:33 pm »

ptw (sorry)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 21, 2013, 05:51:55 pm »

Create pinecone shotgun1
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 21, 2013, 05:54:52 pm »

Find the kid.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #284 on: April 21, 2013, 07:43:23 pm »

((WHAT'D I MISS?!?!!)) Yep! Then he fed her peanut butter 'til she died. Her last words were "AVENGE ME ON THAT OTHER MYSTERIOUS GUY, MYSTERIOUS GUY! YEAAAARRGGHHH!!" Its okay man. There was nothing you could've done. Well, except save your mom. What kind of ass would just let her die like that anyway?! Continue encouraging a brawl. Use anger glance liberally.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21