Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: IGYNPADCA RPG  (Read 30516 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: IGYNPADCA RPG
« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:39 am »

((Awesome. Um. Do we have a mission or something?))

Go hunting for people who need help.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2013, 12:28:02 am »

Churar: LOOT THE GIANT.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2013, 12:52:59 am »

((Awesome. Um. Do we have a mission or something?))

Go hunting for people who need help.
Abrecht and Cyrni are receiving a quest from a back alley quest-giver, though they haven't actually accepted it yet.

Churar: LOOT THE GIANT.
(*Buttering the rolls*) You search the giant for loot and find he had nothing on him but a loincloth. Maybe if you were one the gods in the days of yore you could turn his blood into tokens -wait! We're supposed to be operating on dream logic here-

You open up a hatch in the giant's torso that knew would be there, and climb inside. It's a bit more spacious than you would have thought from looking at the outside if you were capable of paying attention to this sort of thing in your current state. The interior is quite boxy, and in the center there is a chair with several controls next to it. When you sit in the chair and operate some of the controls, you feel like the room has shifted upright, and from the veiwscreen you can see that you are now several feet off the ground, and also piloting the headless body of a dead giant if you didn't get that already.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2013, 01:13:15 am »

Do previous action.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2013, 01:30:03 am »

Churar: RAMPAGE ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2013, 07:39:43 am »

(*Old Man River / That Old Man River / He just keeps rolling along*) You successfully fall unconscious and enter Dreamscape.

Your father has died. Everyone is really sad, but your grandma is crying really loudly, so your mother asks you to spread some jam on her head to calm her. You do as she says, but your grandma is still being very loud, so you spread the jam over more of her until you've covered her in a cocoon of jam.

You see the jam cocoon is squirming, and after a few seconds your grandma emerges as a cat. As the cat starts bounding around the room you see that she is capable of flight. So you do the only logical thing and grab your grandma-cat's back paw as she flies off to what in your mind you think of as Paris but is actually just some guy's basement.

The guy who owns this basement/Paris asks if you want to play, and you say yes and you do, except it's co-op and you're playing as Link from Zelda, though you don't notice this as being different from normal.

Suddenly a dragon appears flying overhead, and you use your clawshot to jump onto it's back. You stab it repeatedly with your sword and it dies and falls to the ground with you riding on it's back. As it turns back into a skeleton, you absorb its dragon soul into your sword.

See if my sword has obtained any ability to yell words of power. Also, wonder why I am so proficient with a sword, when I normally fight with axechucks.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2013, 02:22:49 pm »

Do previous action.
(*Draw some cards*) Since Albrecht and Cyrni blew you off, you decide you're going to go find your own back alley quest-giver.

You think you might have done it wrong, since this guy is standing by the front of the alley, but he has a quest for you, nonetheless.

"Yeah, um, I need you to take this 'medicine' to my 'sick' 'brother' across town. When you do that he's going to give you the money he owes me for, uh, 'a concert we went to'.

"If you fail to deliver the 'medicine' or bring back the money he owes me, I will find you and cut you. You understand me?"

Churar: RAMPAGE ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE.
(*Casts runes*) You rampage around Candy Island, completely squashing the Gumdrop Jungle, because no one likes gumdrops anyway, striking terror in the Sour Patch Kids and the Jelly Babies who dwell there.

In an attempt to appease you, they bind several of their number to a candy cane (not one of those crappy mint ones, one of the awesome ones that either Starburst or Jolly Rancher makes, I forget which one; I think the might both be good) with Red Vines as sacrifices.

See if my sword has obtained any ability to yell words of power. Also, wonder why I am so proficient with a sword, when I normally fight with axechucks.
(*Examines the entrails of a bird*) "FUS RO DAH!" shouts your sword, launching some nearby cabbages into the sky.

You wonder why you are so proficient with a sword, then realize it is because you are playing Link, who traditionally wields a sword. Plus, the name of the game you're playing is Skyrim Sword.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2013, 03:20:04 pm »

Use ZOMBIE CYBORG powers to LAZOR the CYBORG WOLVES into SUBMISSION
BRAINWASH SURVIVORS AND ASSIMILATE.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2013, 04:02:22 pm »

Use ZOMBIE CYBORG powers to LAZOR the CYBORG WOLVES into SUBMISSION
BRAINWASH SURVIVORS AND ASSIMILATE.

(*Reads tea leaves*) You now have 3 Zombie Cyborg Wolves under your control.
Glory to Arstotzka!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2013, 06:16:18 pm »

Churar: DEVOUR

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2013, 06:41:57 pm »

Churar: DEVOUR
(*Observes the flight of birds*) You consume the Jelly Babies and Sour Patch Kids and absorb their powers. You now the ability to turn into gelatin and your skin is sour (they can't all be winners).

Suddenly, there are screams of panic. From out of the gumdrop trees comes a horde of Gummi Bears riding on Gummy worms. The Sour Patch Kids and Jelly Babies beg you to save them from this menace.
Glory to Arstotzka!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2013, 07:16:27 pm »

Churar: CONSUME (the enemies)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2013, 07:34:00 pm »

Accept Quest, Smash Bugbears. In fact, just sort of torch the place and grab as much loot as possible after having smashy fun-time.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »

Churar: CONSUME (the enemies)
(*Staring into a burning fire*) You devour some Gummi Bears and gummy worms, gaining some of their powers. You now have the ability maul anything that can be harmed by gummy and to dig through soil like a worm (but only if that soil is dirt cake).

However, you've only managed so far to take out ten worms and nine bears. There's still quite a bit of horde left, and you've eaten enough candy now that your appetite is very nearly spoiled.

Accept Quest, Smash Bugbears. In fact, just sort of torch the place and grab as much loot as possible after having smashy fun-time.
(* Interpreting the scratching of roosters*) You enter the building and find no Bugbears, just some confused and frightened Diamond Elves.

"What are you doing in our house?" one of them asks.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2013, 07:53:46 pm »

Hmm. Probably helping a thief. Give me some crap that looks nice or something to make 'm happy, or I'll... I don't know. Fire dosen't hurt you much, and I don't feel like torching the place when there's something cute inside...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21