Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34615 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 4!
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2013, 05:52:07 am »

"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2013, 09:43:59 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2013, 01:14:45 pm »

"This is just like Greene. That pisses me off a little!"

Blade arm, slice and dice!
((Man Beato, to think that for a little while I thought that I would be the most insane character here. I'd tip my hat to you, but I'm afraid that it's been killed.))

"Hahahaha! I love this! This arena! This new body! And most of all, I love you, Mercer! I'm staying alive for you you know. But you've gotta watch out sometimes. Love usually hurts <3"

Koishi's attack goes wide, but the tentacles immediately whip themselves around, forming a gigantic blue claw which hurtles towards Alex faster than a bullet train.
enough with the 1 hp attacks, Angel Arm the mercer.

I probably shoulda made angel arm AoE... it does destroy entire cities after all...

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"Wow this fight is getting more and more exciting! What do you think Johnny?"
"....."
"Hey don't tell jokes like that! There're kids watching!"
"....."
"Apology accepted. Anyways things are are heating up as Koishi lops off an arm off of Alex Mercer! She formed her wild mess of tentacles into a bladed object-"
"....."
"Yes it does look very much like a scythe, Johnny. A crude one at best, but it does it's job. Vash continues his very painless assault with his Angel Arm! Though it fails in living up to it's name of a city destroyer. It may have hit Alex, but with hardly anymore damage then he's already been putting out. Then Alex goes and tries to get pay back for his loss of an arm and and huge mess of tentacles is now it's replacement. They come together and form a blade and cut Koishi straight in half only for her to reform a split second later. It doesn't seem to have really done all that much to her! Wow, this fight is still heating up!"

WHY DID YOU CUT OFF MY HAND
BECAUSE, BEATORICHE, I AM YOUR FATHER
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go into a spastic fit of paranoia and start eating the goat butlers to try to regrow my hand and somehow to prevent this terrible truth. Get off the exploding square and THEN dance the macarena. Also make Satan do her job, god dammit.
"Myth that you can regrow your hand after being incinerated - busted!"
"After all, when in doubt, C4!
On the square Beatrice is on.
Starkillleeeeerrrrrrrr they're meeeeeeeeeeeaaaaan, but you're not, you're my fatheeeeeer! Be my friend and help me kill theeeeeeeeem!

-Now- you're asking me for help? And who are you calling--hold that thought.

Spidey senses tingling. Leap as far right as I can move because I do NOT want to be on that square when it blows up.

"Yay the crazy weird version of Beatrice is dead!"
"Wait... your supposed to be dead!"
"Oh yeah... I came back to life just to say that."
"Yeah... well... true I wanna say that too."
"Well since again... WOOHOO I"M ALIVE!"
"Yes yes, whatever. Anyways, Beatrice and Starkiller moved to avoid the incoming C4 explosion by the Adam and Jamie. Before the they was able to set off the C4, Satan turn into a stake and goes flying to Adam. Her aim was a little off and only inflicted a cut on his arm. Jamie sets off the C4 where Beatrice is standing, who was making a meal out of one of her goat butlers for some reason. She must have been standing right on top of where the C4 was planted because the explosion left absolutely nothing of her and her butlers. Satan then disappears in a swarm of golden butterflies that slowly dissolve into nothing. With the witch dead, what are the Mythbusters and Starkiller going to do now?"

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 5!
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2013, 01:21:29 pm »

Yo, someone really needs to ice those Mythbuster motherfuckers.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2013, 01:30:49 pm »

"This is starting to get annoying."

Your face, my bladefist.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2013, 01:38:47 pm »

My thoughts exactly.

"Your little gadgets aren't going to save you from me!"

Let's see Jamie and Adam bust a myth. Are lightsabers really hot enough to cauterize wounds? Move into their space and lay down the law!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2013, 05:16:07 pm »

Jamie holds up his fist. "This kills you."
Adam holds up the crossbow. "This kills you faster."
Crossbow bolt to the Starkiller!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:41:58 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2013, 07:14:28 pm »

Fucking low rolls...

shoot the starkiller, i can possibly damage him
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2013, 07:42:21 pm »

We gonna need a bigger troll...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:40:18 pm by stefmor90 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2013, 07:55:15 pm »

Spoiler: Bigger troll: (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2013, 09:34:41 pm »

((Love this movie. Anything that uses a line like "TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL" in a completely serious manor has a special place in my heart.))

Proceed to dismember Mercer, removing his limbs like daisy petals to play 'loves me, loves me not'.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2013, 09:50:27 pm »

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2013, 06:32:22 pm »

Turn 6

"This is starting to get annoying."

Your face, my bladefist.

((Love this movie. Anything that uses a line like "TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL" in a completely serious manor has a special place in my heart.))

Proceed to dismember Mercer, removing his limbs like daisy petals to play 'loves me, loves me not'.

"Well the epic-"
"Come on abomination! Go demented girl!"
"You want me to kill you again don't you?"
"Ah yeah... sorry about that...."
"Now... do you want to do a proper commentary or shall I?"
"Naw, your doing a good job so you do it...." and then mumbles under his breath, "Bastard..."
"In that case, the epic battle between Koishi and Alex Mercer continues! Alex continued to slash away at Koishi but she expertly dodges all his attacks before sweeping him up and holding (and crushing) him in what is the equivalent of her hand. Alex barely seems fazed though. Perhaps he has some plan? Or maybe he actually has her where he wants her and not the other way around! Only time will tell as this battle unfolds!"

My thoughts exactly.

"Your little gadgets aren't going to save you from me!"

Let's see Jamie and Adam bust a myth. Are lightsabers really hot enough to cauterize wounds? Move into their space and lay down the law!
Jamie holds up his fist. "This kills you."
Adam holds up the crossbow. "This kills you faster."
Crossbow bolt to the Starkiller!
Fucking low rolls...

shoot the starkiller, i can possibly damage him

((Makes me think I should've added that the Mythbusters weapon can randomly break >.> It's too late now but this feels a little OP since they got lucky and got a bonus to AIM. Well no that they are in melee range we'll see how it goes for them. Although SK is almost dead lol))

"Hey can I commentate on this one?"
"Sure."
"Alright! Ok so the jedi guy is rushing to the old guys who shoot a bolt into the jedi guy's lung which he still keeps rushing despite that and swings he beam sword thing at the old dudes but misses miserably and then blondly comes in and decides to switch over to the jedi guy for target practice and hits him in the knee but the jedi guy just waves his hand at blondy who falls over backwards and land on his back... hard!"
"Ok your not commentating anymore... and I'm too lazy to translate that so I hope the folks at home got what you said."
"What!? I'm a good commentator! I mean thats what the big man made me for!"
"Ah... no. I just made you for comic relief and to replace the first comic relief person. That's it."
"Oh...."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2013, 06:50:51 pm »

"You are starting make me angry..."

Musclemass! Grab her tentacles and slam her into the ground!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2013, 07:32:34 pm »

"Ooooh, I just had the most amazing idea!"

Koishi launches a surge of tentacles towards Alex as a distraction before circling behind him and attempting to throw him into space. She also forces his subconscious to play some fitting Theme Music.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 07:41:14 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19