Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34623 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

In.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((I hope the abilities are balanced enough, because I really want to yell soldier quotes at my opponents.))

Don't worry about the balance to much. When the first tournament is over I gonna talk about the next 8 peoples balance and the overall balance of the game before the second one starts up.

@Everyone, I'll have the turn up sometime today. I got some yard work to do so I don't have time right now.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

((By not being on the waitlist, I assume you disapprove of my character?))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

One idea for balance is to randomize characters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

No.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

In.

((I hope the abilities are balanced enough, because I really want to yell soldier quotes at my opponents.))

Don't worry about the balance to much. When the first tournament is over I gonna talk about the next 8 peoples balance and the overall balance of the game before the second one starts up.

@Everyone, I'll have the turn up sometime today. I got some yard work to do so I don't have time right now.
Alright, put me on the wailist then. I'd  also like to remove the -1 END part from the rage ability.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:44:17 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((By not being on the waitlist, I assume you disapprove of my character?))

Your character? I think I probably missed it.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 5!
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2013, 04:21:02 pm »

This is it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.... I completely forgot to add it in. Um... when did you make it relative to the other people? So i know where to stick you at.

And I forgot Wwolin has made his action yet. Was getting ready to start the turn without him lol.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:34:45 pm by superBlast »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Between TCM's Character and Jane Doe.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

((Oh, sorry, thought I had posted))

"I... almost died there. That was scary. I was afraid! I was petrified! Kept thinkin' I could never live keepin' my heart outside! But then I spent so many fights thinkin' how you did me wrong. I grew strong. AND I LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG!"

Filling Mercer's head with the voice of Gloria Gaynor, Koishi molds all of her tentacles into a massive bladed disc and launches herself towards her foe!
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

((Those abilities look kinda OP. Not to mention that there's three of them. But I guess that's a discussion for after these guys fight it out.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Those abilities look kinda OP. Not to mention that there's three of them. But I guess that's a discussion for after these guys fight it out.))
((You guys think my abilities are OP, and I end up dying first. Yeah, that makes sense. But, specifically, what parts do you think are too OP?))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 8

"I believe this is the part where you die. Rot in hell, bitch, I'll take your hat as a trophy!"

Hammerfist, crush the everliving fuck out of Konishi. Absorb the Mr. Hat trait.
shoot koishi, mercer is tank enough already.
Shoot mercer if koishi is dead.

On the subject of mercer, can i borrow your crossbow?
It should finally let me deal more than 3 damage to him.
((Oh, sorry, thought I had posted))

"I... almost died there. That was scary. I was afraid! I was petrified! Kept thinkin' I could never live keepin' my heart outside! But then I spent so many fights thinkin' how you did me wrong. I grew strong. AND I LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG!"

Filling Mercer's head with the voice of Gloria Gaynor, Koishi molds all of her tentacles into a massive bladed disc and launches herself towards her foe!

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

((I have no idea who that Gloria person is so I'm gonna skip mention that part alright Wwolin?))
"............."
"Um... hello there. You here to replace Johnny?"
"Unfortunately....."
"Um.... you don't look like your very interested."
"Shut up..... you're..... annoying me...."
"Um.... riiiight. I'll just do my job."
"Whatever......"
"Well the fight between Koishi and Alex Mercer rages on! Mercer attempts hammer Koishi to death but she dodges that easily and while doing that, turns herself into a razor sharp bladed disk. She Launches herself into Mercer and mercilessly cuts off one of his legs! He reforms it quickly though so the damage doesn't seem permanent. Vash decides to try and take down the weakened Koishi but his shot goes way off. Maybe his shot agaist Starkiller was just a fluke?"

"Now here's where we have to consider something - that hoodie guy is much more of a threat to you than us, especially with how he's about to kill that tentacle thing. So for now why don't we have a cease-fire and focus on eliminating our mutual threat."

Use Experienced Builders to upgrade crossbow.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"The Mythbusters seem to be doing something with their crossbow! They.... make it into a baseball bat with nails in it....? Um.... why did they do that?"
"Heh.... idiots....."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 8!
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2013, 08:26:16 pm »

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Engage double arm blade mode. Scythe through her like wheat.Take her hat trait.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 8!
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2013, 08:27:34 pm »

Thought I could keep the crossbow while getting additional bonuses, thus making me even more OP. DERP
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19