Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199902 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #1080 on: May 21, 2013, 10:22:38 am »

Problem is, that shattered Soli. [Which really does lead me to go on with the idea that he was town.]
It's actually quite possible Solifuge exploded his own candle. We have no idea what scum are possible of.
Epileptic Trees: webadict expresses the following gem during D6:
           webadict: It's actually quite possible Solifuge exploded his own candle.

NERJIN, YOU FUCKING CRETIN. ANSWER ME.
I have a protect role. I can't do anything during the day or relight candles at night.
Targets. Aka people you targeted. あなた verstehst меня?
Unvote snuff Ford Green, snuff Nerjin white. Maybe now you'll be more cooperative, shiteater.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: May 21, 2013, 10:25:11 am »

Maybe now you'll be more cooperative, *expletive*

Now I'm not gonna be cooperative at all. Try being kinder in the future.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: May 21, 2013, 10:27:01 am »

Go fuck yourself, scum.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: May 21, 2013, 10:28:08 am »

Go fuck yourself, scum.

Hm... That course of action doesn't appeal to me at that time.

Out of curiosity what exactly didn't I answer?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: May 21, 2013, 10:48:09 am »

Also I've only noticed it now...that infosheet shows me targeting Okami...I never hit him, or Remuthra.

Ford: What's up.
Umm...you're right. Those are Webadict's targets. I have no idea how they ended up by your name. It should have been blank since you didn't have a night action.

I think I'll go ahead and add your claimed actions in those cells, and color them yellow to indicate they're day actions. I know you targeted Soli's white on the first day, Ottofar's white on the second, and Vector's green on either the third or fourth, but I don't remember your last target. (I'll take a look through your posts to find it if it's there, just give me a minute)

Also, Extend. We will need the extra time once Okami posts. And if he doesn't post...well, then fuck.

PPE: He's online! Gasp! Possibly even writing a post right now!
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: May 21, 2013, 11:06:44 am »

If he's town, then why did only he receive the danger message?
I could have sworn someone else said they got the danger message.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: May 21, 2013, 11:10:43 am »

Nerjin: I'm pretty interested in you answering Dariush's question there. A simple expletive didn't stop me from conversing with Web or Dar, and I'd really think that shouldn't stop you from evading it.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: May 21, 2013, 11:32:23 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Snuff Captain Ford White: Toaster
Light Dariush Green: Dariush, Onyxjew944, Ottofar
Snuff Dariush Teal: Ottofar
Snuff Dariush White: Ottofar
Light Nerjin Teal: webadict
Snuff Nerjin White: Dariush
Light notquitethere Green: notquitethere
Snuff Okami No Rei Green: Nerjin, Vector
Snuff Okami No Rei Teal: Vector
Snuff Okami No Rei White: Captain Ford, Nerjin, Onyxjew944, Toaster, Vector
Snuff Ottofar White: Dariush, Nerjin, notquitethere, Onyxjew944, Tiruin, Toaster
Snuff webadict Green: notquitethere
Light webadict Teal: webadict
Snuff Remuthra White: Tiruin
Light Tiruin Teal: webadict
Snuff Toaster White: Captain Ford

Candles with a Red flame cannot be changed

The Candles stand thus:
    Captain Ford: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Dariush: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is out, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Nerjin: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is out
    notquitethere: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is out, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Okami No Rei: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is lit
    Onyxjew944: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Ottofar: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is out and its wick is gone, Teal Candle is lit
    webadicTeal: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is out
    Remuthra: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is out, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Solifuge: White Candle is out and its wick is gone, Green Candle is shattered, Teal Candle is lit
    Tiruin: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is out
    Toaster: White Candle is lit, Green Candle is out, Teal Candle is lit and its flame is red
    Vector: White Candle is lit and its flame is red, Green Candle is lit, Teal Candle is lit

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday. There are 2 votes to Extend the day. 4 votes total needed to Extend.   

Meph, may I edit post #10 to include this stuff?

Sure, since that's not an actual game post it's fine if you edit it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: May 21, 2013, 11:36:38 am »

Out of curiosity what exactly didn't I answer?
I... I have no words. I quoted the question directly underneath naming your True Name in the largest availible font and directly between two expletives you chose to censor. Either you're intentionally ignoring my questions or you are literally the stupidest person on this forum I've ever seen. Yes, beating Tolyk, Zrk2 and Magma McFry. Also, you're still scum.

Links to the day beginnings and Ford's sheet are up in post #10 on the first page, for ease of reference.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: May 21, 2013, 11:39:52 am »

Wow, he's dethroning Org?  :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: May 21, 2013, 12:21:12 pm »

Okami No Rei has requested a replacement due to lack of time. I will contact the people on the replacement queue to see who wants to take over.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: May 21, 2013, 01:13:38 pm »

Problem is, that shattered Soli. [Which really does lead me to go on with the idea that he was town.]
It's actually quite possible Solifuge exploded his own candle. We have no idea what scum are possible of.
Epileptic Trees: webadict expresses the following gem during D6:
           webadict: It's actually quite possible Solifuge exploded his own candle.
Do you know what scum are capable of? Or are you just going to say everyone's wrong but you, when you have no answers to everything? You've done nothing BUT say everything is wrong, and it's really unhelpful. Also, you should consider not playing, as you're either negatively affected or negative affecting.

If he's town, then why did only he receive the danger message?
I could have sworn someone else said they got the danger message.
Who? You can't just say someone did.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: May 21, 2013, 01:16:46 pm »

I got a "a great storm is coming" message over the night, but I didn't get any mid-day messages.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 21, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »

Do you know what scum are capable of? Or are you just going to say everyone's wrong but you, when you have no answers to everything? You've done nothing BUT say everything is wrong, and it's really unhelpful.
Neither part of your post (or the previous, for that matter) makes the slightest bit of sense. No, I don't know what scum are capable of, but I do know that shattering a candle of one of their own is... uh... how to put it... hm... oh yeah, dumbfuck stupid. That's pretty accurate.
Also, you should consider not playing, as you're either negatively affected or negative affecting.
Said a guy who nearly ragequit over someone daring to disagree with him. Many lols were guffawed. Eat a dick, moron.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: May 21, 2013, 01:49:22 pm »

Do you know what scum are capable of? Or are you just going to say everyone's wrong but you, when you have no answers to everything? You've done nothing BUT say everything is wrong, and it's really unhelpful.
Neither part of your post (or the previous, for that matter) makes the slightest bit of sense. No, I don't know what scum are capable of, but I do know that shattering a candle of one of their own is... uh... how to put it... hm... oh yeah, dumbfuck stupid. That's pretty accurate.
Also, you should consider not playing, as you're either negatively affected or negative affecting.
Said a guy who nearly ragequit over someone daring to disagree with him. Many lols were guffawed. Eat a dick, moron.
Why is it dumb? You're just saying it's dumb, but that doesn't make it dumb. Explain. I mean, if you were given the option to use your power by exploding your candle, would you do it? What if you were hiding something about your candle? The whole point is, you do not know what caused the exploding candle, do you? What if the candle did nothing? Do you know?

And yeah. Why do you think I left for a bit? I was negatively affecting and affected by the game. You're constantly doing both, apparently, so I was suggesting to leave. You're merely proving my point. Nobody wants to play with anybody that acts like that, yourself included. Otherwise, I can advocate for your dismissal from games. You're just a horrible person.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 108