Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199967 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #1065 on: May 21, 2013, 05:47:34 am »

...Nerjin, It's 'Elder' Priest...Okami's an Elder Priest, NOT THE HIGH PRIEST. Why are you obfuscating?

Oh... Sorry about that. That is ENTIRELY my fault. I thought he was just called a High Priest. Well not much to say on that other than "My bad."

An explanation would do...

Snuff Remuthra's White Candle

Also I've only noticed it now...that infosheet shows me targeting Okami...I never hit him, or Remuthra.

Ford: What's up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 21, 2013, 06:58:51 am »

Hmm... you think his getting lynched D1 was a gambit?
It's quite possible scum didn't know what candles were doing at D1 either.

Light all of our Teals. Solifuge didn't want this, and since no one else with a Teal received this warning, then he might very well be lying. If not, we lose, the game ends, we all celebrate.
Or maybe you're a lying fuckass, which is exactly as likely. Considering you're faffing about instead of lynching confirmed scum, I tend to this opinion.

Nerjin, you were the one protecting Otto's candle, weren't you. I think right now would be a damn good time to claim your targets.
There are 3 Teal candles unlit, right? Vector said something about 3. Plus, considering that Solifuge was the only one complaining about things yesterday, then he would be the source of the storm.

I'm not against lynching Ottofar, but the storm thing seems a lot more pressing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 21, 2013, 07:11:50 am »

Also, I'm not Andoras. I'm Nirian.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 21, 2013, 07:15:57 am »

Plus, considering that Solifuge was the only one complaining about things yesterday, then he would be the source of the storm.
Er, what? Why? Also, how is lighting all teals supposed to help with dealing with the storm?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 21, 2013, 07:34:51 am »

Plus, considering that Solifuge was the only one complaining about things yesterday, then he would be the source of the storm.
Er, what? Why? Also, how is lighting all teals supposed to help with dealing with the storm?
I'm pretty sure Solifuge is clearly on a time-based mission, as he was trying to stop everyone from lighting their Teals. I related it to the storm, because it made sense that he's simply waiting for it to destroy us.

Either that, or lighting all the Teals was his only Loss condition, in which case he loses, we can then lynch Ottofar tomorrow.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 21, 2013, 08:15:56 am »

Web:  Where'd this about face come from?  First you don't want teals lit and refuse to claim your information.  Now you're giving up your god and lighting the teals?  Given that Solifuge wanted you to claim your god in the first place, I don't understand your motivation here.

Is Okami still scum?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 21, 2013, 08:48:43 am »

Web:  Where'd this about face come from?  First you don't want teals lit and refuse to claim your information.  Now you're giving up your god and lighting the teals?  Given that Solifuge wanted you to claim your god in the first place, I don't understand your motivation here.

Is Okami still scum?
I don't know if Okami's scum, but there was an easier solution than freaking out, and that's Solifuge is lying. Instead of trying to justify who belongs to what, I'll just go with the easiest solution.

I claimed my god because if we lose because of it, I can shove it in all of your faces. Also, because you guys keep assuming stupid things about the patterns in the gods, but my god doesn't follow that.

Also, I don't remember who asks about what things. If I had known it was Solifuge, I probably wouldn't've claimed. But it's too late. He'll just have that information now. Hopefully he can't do anything with it while dead.

Also, notice that the storm died down a bit when he died. It might be that he was responsible for the shift. Maybe he blew up his own candle. All I know is that Solifuge is likely lying.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 21, 2013, 09:08:36 am »

Ok...now I really think we should stop thinking mostly in a Mafia-gameset. Honestly, I missed this one part.

Quote from: Page 6, normal forum format. First post Day start. First flavor notice.
“The gods have seen fit to test us. There are amongst us Traitors. Heathen Spies of Morasadis who worship their gods of Light and Darkness. You must find them, and break their power.”

We kept on snuffing Ottofar's White--he comes back. Green correlates to Power, and Power being whatever everyone's wacky bastardy-stuff does.

Extend.

Let's turn this vanilla?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 21, 2013, 09:13:46 am »

Let's turn this vanilla?

If the rules are changed again I'll be very displeased. I get used to how the game works, start figuring stuff out, BOOM, rule change.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 21, 2013, 09:23:18 am »

What rule change?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 21, 2013, 09:26:00 am »

What rule change?

You get two votes to do with as you please

You can only vote one light and one snuff

You get three votes to use as you please.

You can light and snuff candles as often as you please

You can't light wickless candles [new mechanic] or snuff reds [new mechanic]

You can't destroy candles

You can destroy candles
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 21, 2013, 09:29:44 am »

I don't mind the rule changes. They are simply a manipulation of the rulescape, whereas you still accomplish the same goals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:53 am »

...Read the OP again Nerjin. Read the orange text about the rules.

Also, I'm quite darn sure now about that Snuff Green > Snuff White idea. The good thing? Scum also thought that white was pertaining to the win.

I mean think about it. We can assume the HP is all but truth--he said the
(faces of the) Gods walk this hall during night, not mortal hands. Mortals do not command Gods, they only make requests or forward ideas to them, is my opinion on the matter.

The abilities people have? Totally out of this world. I mean, if I revived anyone else but the HP yesterday, we would've gotten something...err, similar to that I bet (or said person just strolling in only to collapse later on >_>)

On another matter, I'm pretty unsure what Soli was talking about if he was scum...otherwise the scumteam would've wisened u-

Hang on, what targets of the night were there? There were always Green candles, right?

Problem is, that shattered Soli. [Which really does lead me to go on with the idea that he was town.]

Snuff Ottofar Green --and this is my third vote.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 21, 2013, 10:01:09 am »

If he's town, then why did only he receive the danger message?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 21, 2013, 10:12:00 am »

Problem is, that shattered Soli. [Which really does lead me to go on with the idea that he was town.]
It's actually quite possible Solifuge exploded his own candle. We have no idea what scum are possible of.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108