Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 77540 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 21
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2013, 11:02:21 pm »

'You and Xantalos both'.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2013, 11:07:39 pm »

Yeah, I can't see how either of your characters could get much physically weirder.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2013, 11:09:39 pm »

Yeah, I can't see how either of your characters could get much physically weirder.
Oh!
Many ways.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2013, 02:31:02 am »

Start to punch then again, and when I'm about to hit them, recoil and run away! This is for maximum confusion.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2013, 07:27:54 am »

Give up and go quietly with the police, citing my right to remain silent and right to an attorney.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 22
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2013, 09:26:53 pm »

Oh, thought that was a hallucination. Melt a hole in the back of the van to let me escape.

You can’t melt, but you CAN disintegrate. [5] You manage to avoid dying as the van disintegrates. [4] Something good happens, or rather something bad does not.

[5,5] You mutate, but are too unconscious to notice.

Eat meaty bits that are doubtlessly around the kitchen intended for the soup, then burst out of the building with my square cube law'd super strength like goddamn godzilla.

You REALLY want to invoke the Square/Cube Law?

[5,3+1] You manage to find and grab some largish chunks of meat, [6+3-2] and then stand up through the ceiling. Unfortunately, the whole building seems to crumble around you. [1] You are crushed in the rubble, lethally.

GET MUTAGEN

HEAL

GET BANDAGES

“Gimme that!” [4] You grab some mutagen and stick it in your veins. Aw yeah! [4] You also bandage your wound, just in time to [5] see that the building is collapsing and dive into a corner where the rubble doesn’t crush you.

[3+2,3;3+1;8] You shapechange into a dwarf, making you look positively normal with just a vivacious violet beard. You also get an ability I can’t express until a foreigner talks and feel your heart’s beating stop for a moment before your whole body starts pulsing.

Rick continues heading towards shore with help of water bendingx3. "Sure there little buddy, I'll be tryin' my best for that. How do I do that though, just ask someone? Also, you knowin' how I can stop these changes though? I'd rather not get any, well, weirder. Not that I supposin' I could, comparin' to normal people."

You make it to shore.

"Um, I suppose you'd just show them why you're a better shaman to follow than their old tribe's shaman, or best their chief in single combat perhaps, but that doesn't seem to be your forte. As to stop your...weirdness...well, what caused it?"

[4,2] Your head turns a nice emerald hue. Ooh.

-----

"Bros, you gonna pay!"

Teleport nearest scientist into hand.  Shake them around until I can feed from their anger!

[4-3] You are the latest in the line of mutants to fail horribly due to not understanding how your powers work. You do, however, grab a brick, which probably wasn’t enough to cause the room to collapse...yet collapse it does. [2+1] Being protected by the cage, you were in minimal peril, and the bits of rubble that hit you bounced off. Weird.

Pick up the guy by the neck and perform the ritual. Hopefully it helps me get the keus. If not, attempt pickpocketing.

You mutter the ritual. You detect violent intentions in him, [5v6+1] giving you a chance to throw him into a nearby vehicle. You notice some cops.

Start to punch then again, and when I'm about to hit them, recoil and run away! This is for maximum confusion.

You hurry off down the corridor. This is interrupted when the building starts to collapse. [2] You are pinned under some rubble. It is quite painful.

Give up and go quietly with the police, citing my right to remain silent and right to an attorney.

You meekly wander into the police station with your hands up. “I surrender, I have a right to remain silent and have an attorney.”

The secretary looks up. “Wait, you surrender your right to remain silent and have an attorney? Using an insanity defense, are you?”

-----

Wake up. See how i've changed.

You notice an acute spatial sense, which serves you well as you [2] are crushed and immobilized under a pile of rubble from the collapsing building.

[3] Your newest mutation is a bunch of fear.

I feel extremely sober, now wheres my booze?

continuously demand booze and/or cookies

“I want booze! I want booze! I want cookies! I want booze! And/or cookies! I want--” [6] You get knocked out of the window and knocked out. A moment later, you awake. “Booze!”

[1] You don’t change.

Suddenly, Mr. Normal hears someone whispering hideous insults in the language of the Uncleland. Confused as to why someone would make a serum to do this, he quietly calls his superiors for further instructions.

[4] Using a surreptitious communication device, he hears the following message: [6] "Thank you for activating the self-destruct function. This device will now self-destruct." You suddenly vanish and reappear with a sound of waves, but without the communicator in your hand.

[6] Pulling out your emergency communicator, you discover crippling immunity.

-----

NPC Actions:

Heads turn across the city as the building collapses. There’s a pause in all activities, only about a second for those doing things like fights, heart surgery, or video games, but almost a minute for others. Nice.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

I still don't remember.

Derm derm'd it good. At least he was the only immediate casualty.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 22: Derm derm'd it good
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2013, 09:33:12 pm »

Damn.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2013, 09:36:10 pm »

Um.... I think you skipped me
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2013, 09:36:25 pm »

"Radical, bros!   I can smash buildings and shit!  Wack."

Attempt again to escape cage, since obviously the rubble damaged it enough to let me break free.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2013, 09:38:06 pm »

I'm super strong.... BUT I"M A FREAKING LUMP OF METAL!

Will the stupid mode lock out of existence!
[1] You fail to escape this issue, and in fact begin to lose your mental capabilities.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »

Get out of rubble
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 18, 2013, 09:40:59 pm »

Try to find an abnormally large bicycle, and lighten the cops should I see them.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 18, 2013, 09:51:45 pm »

discover beer bottle in inventory, walk over to window and throw it at someone then run.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 18, 2013, 09:57:14 pm »

"Well... That'in might work... But anyhow, I think this'in was caused by that thar scientist place, you know, the one you busted me outta. I'm thinkin' they put somethin' in me that's causin' me ta change all the time. Next moment, I might look like somethin' completely different soon if'in I don' stop them... I don' really know how to stop it." Rick tries to will himself to stop changing, if such a thing is possible. If not, he simply sighs and investigates his immediate surroundings. "Should'in we have a place to stay, I'm suppose'in... This might work."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:18:51 pm by Xanmyral »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:06 pm »

((Did i even have mental capabilities in the first place lol?))

Will harder! Will until the equivalent of my brain explodes! I will get the mode lock to disappear!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35