Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 77498 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 22: Derm derm'd it good
« Reply #285 on: April 18, 2013, 11:04:40 pm »

(Wait, did I just teleport? Does crippling immunity mean immunity to crippling?)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 18, 2013, 11:06:54 pm »

YEAH

GO FIND SOME CRIME
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2013, 11:28:21 pm »

"Actually, that's what I would say if I was a criminal. Which I most certainly am not. I am merely practicing for an acting class. I don't even know why I'm here, really. Look, pretty lights!"

Distract the people, secretary included, with pretty lights and slip out of the area.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:09 am »

Use unconsciousness as an excuse to heal.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2013, 04:40:09 pm »

(I'm a little confused about my status, I'll need an explanation before I can post my next action. By Einhanded do you mean I lost a hand? Do I teleport now? Does "crippling immunity" mean an immunity that cripples or an immunity to crippling? Sorry for asking twice, I just want to make sure I don't accidentally skip a turn.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »

(I'm a little confused about my status, I'll need an explanation before I can post my next action. By Einhanded do you mean I lost a hand? Do I teleport now? Does "crippling immunity" mean an immunity that cripples or an immunity to crippling? Sorry for asking twice, I just want to make sure I don't accidentally skip a turn.)
(Um...Einhanded means you have one hand, but then I remembered your teleportation thingy and you didn't lose a hand. Same with unconsciousness. And as for the crippling immunity...um...what the heck DID I mean? Um...I'll just reroll. You're dyslexic. Wait, I think that might have been what I meant. Somehow.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2013, 04:58:30 pm »

(So... I gained teleportation powers without realizing it on my first turn, then dyslexia on the second? Alright, I can work with that.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2013, 05:14:11 pm »

((Essentially, yes.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2013, 05:38:06 pm »

Not serum for ear-whisper insults. Serum for ocean waves, and powers. Mr. Normal had not gone into the wrong lab office after all.

BEE-EEP BEE-EEP.

He whipped out his phone, answering the call. "What is this?" crackled a voice in a foreign language. "We are getting of reports of magnitude 3 disturbance on scale of Richter. Did we not say keep to the surreptitious? Why you level building?"

"Negative. It was not me. I have acquired sample and explosion is the covering of my tracks with confusion."

"Very well. Be the proceeding to of the extraction point in local forest surroundings. You will be the waiting of for our contact there."

"Very good."

Flipping the phone closed, Mr. Normal heads into the woods to search for the extraction point.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2013, 06:05:13 pm »

Lime, being under great stress instinctively start stalking in pirate!
"Argh! I'm in a great bit o' trouble 'ere!"
He then tries to explode all the bricks around him by touching them all!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »

Xanmyral and Unholy_Pariah need to post turns.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2013, 04:21:23 pm »

Xanmyral and Unholy_Pariah need to post turns.

Lies and deceitfulness
discover beer bottle in inventory, walk over to window and throw it at someone then run.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2013, 04:24:48 pm »

When did those get there? Turn up shortly.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 23
« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2013, 04:42:50 pm »

YEAH

GO FIND SOME CRIME

Prospects for crime being limited, you decide to shift the rubble. [5-1] You make your way out of the building. Yeah!

[5+2,4,4,6;7+1;5] You melt into a blob, with a weird bit of scaley, draconic snout. Your sense of smelling improves markedly, perhaps due to the snout.

Use unconsciousness as an excuse to heal.

[1] You bleed out some.

[5,5] You can’t see it, but...well, take warning.

"Well... That'in might work... But anyhow, I think this'in was caused by that thar scientist place, you know, the one you busted me outta. I'm thinkin' they put somethin' in me that's causin' me ta change all the time. Next moment, I might look like somethin' completely different soon if'in I don' stop them... I don' really know how to stop it." Rick tries to will himself to stop changing, if such a thing is possible. If not, he simply sighs and investigates his immediate surroundings. "Should'in we have a place to stay, I'm suppose'in... This might work."

”That’s...not good.”

[4] You sort of will yourself to stay like this! As you don’t change, you hypothesize success.

-----

"Radical, bros!   I can smash buildings and shit!  Wack."

Attempt again to escape cage, since obviously the rubble damaged it enough to let me break free.

[1] “Ow ow ow! Why did I hit the sharp part?”

[6,1] Do you REALLY need more weaknesses? Okay, fine. You split into [1d3=2] two of yourself, one logical and one passionate. They’re both smaller and weaker.

Try to find an abnormally large bicycle, and lighten the cops should I see them.

[6-1] You notice what seems to be a Hagrid cosplayer pulling up on a giant motorcycle. [3+1,4] You break out of the van and knock the former owner off of the bike. Sweet!

[6] The world starts to warp in front of your eyes.

((Did i even have mental capabilities in the first place lol?))

Will harder! Will until the equivalent of my brain explodes! I will get the mode lock to disappear!

[2-1] Your mind fades farther.

"Actually, that's what I would say if I was a criminal. Which I most certainly am not. I am merely practicing for an acting class. I don't even know why I'm here, really. Look, pretty lights!"

Distract the people, secretary included, with pretty lights and slip out of the area.

[4] You successfully glow harder and bend your light dazzlingly. “Wait, I think I’ve heard--”

“Gottagobye!”

[3] You run out without your new mutations!

Lime, being under great stress instinctively start stalking in pirate!

"Argh! I'm in a great bit o' trouble 'ere!"

He then tries to explode all the bricks around him by touching them all!

You touch one and kasplode it. Bits of kasploded brick hit you. This might not be such a good idea...even if you avoid all the bits, what if you brought the whole thing down onto you?

[5] You feel a tingling in your eyes. You zoom in. Neat!

-----

Get out of rubble

You’re having trouble moving! [5-2] You manage to squirm a bit over to a slightly less pinning bit of rubble, although with some painful lacerations.

[5] Your brain is flooded with information about how well your body is doing. Pretty crappy, it turns out. Broken bones, cuts, stuff like that.

[3+1] You don’t feel worse than you did a moment ago, thank god.

..."Very well. Be the proceeding to of the extraction point in local forest surroundings. You will be the waiting of for our contact there."

"Very good."

Flipping the phone closed, Mr. Normal heads into the woods to search for the extraction point.

You vaguely wonder why the conversation was in broken English*, but decide that this is an unimportant detail.

[6-2] You figure out the way to the extraction point and start! [2] Nothing happens. Dull, but worth it.

[1] No new mutatink.

*I know you said it was a foreign language, but I decided this would be funnier than questioning why he couldn't speak his own language.

discover beer bottle in inventory, walk over to window and throw it at someone then run.

[5-1] You find a beer bottle and a red-stained handkerchief. You decide to throw them both! [3,2] You toss the beer bottle at a random chunk of wall but miss. It hits the ground and shatters. Meanwhile, the hankie floats to the ground. You pause to watch. Pretty!

[7] Wow, that’s almost completely useless. You hear a couple fewer voices, however.

-----

NPC Actions:

Emergency response teams start being sent to the building.

A policeman is dispatched to a rest stop.

-----

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

Well then. I just remembered two things I’ve been meaning to say for a couple turns.

Firstly, the reason the spacing’s off has to do with the way Google Drive copy-pastes, as far as I can tell. It’s annoying and doesn’t want to be fixed, but it’s not a major issue.

Second, if you think the OP is looking different than it should...it probably is. I’ve been modifying the OP while working on the turn. Bwa ha ha.

Again, let me know if said OP is missing anything.
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 23
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2013, 04:54:27 pm »

Dive into a creek (or, if possible, a nearby, larger river) and swim downstream, preferably away from here.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35