Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2078545 times)

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8685 on: August 09, 2013, 12:40:23 am »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: August 09, 2013, 12:59:27 am »

I was going to set off the nuke, but I forgot about the code. Then Red spawned around 500 Deathsquad goons on top of me in the vault; my game froze for about two minutes when I right-clicked them.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: August 09, 2013, 01:33:15 am »

Dr. Terribad(Alina) and Vladmir, her minion, along with Best Borg, took out most of the crew, a deathsquad, John Franks, COMMANDER the CORGI, and had to be put down by 400 carp.

Yeah.

AND THAT IS HOW THE SYNDICATE AND THE RUSSIAN MAFIA ALLIED

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: August 09, 2013, 02:03:04 am »

Somehow, "steal a shotgun and escape alive" seems somehow hollow, when everyone else was a scientist, and most of them weren't active.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: August 09, 2013, 02:09:44 am »

Somehow, "steal a shotgun and escape alive" seems somehow hollow, when everyone else was a scientist, and most of them weren't active.

I had a third objective that spiraled into a giant clusterfuck.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: August 09, 2013, 02:23:28 am »

Make sure nobody else escapes? Something like that? The only time I've ever had a third objective was as traitor AI.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: August 09, 2013, 02:37:10 am »

Make sure nobody else escapes? Something like that? The only time I've ever had a third objective was as traitor AI.

Torture Stephanie Franks, the captain.

It ended with her yelling to an intercom, most of the crew storming xenobiology, everyone using lethal weapons, and survivors coming for us. So we defaulted to EVERYONE IS THREAT mode.

Also, a deathsquad was brought in. So yeah.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: August 09, 2013, 03:02:42 am »

Do we have any chance of updating the server anytime soon-ish? I know Vactor's busy, but it's been a couple of weeks now...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: August 09, 2013, 04:06:06 am »

Why do I always miss the fun parts.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: August 09, 2013, 07:36:17 am »

That round was quiet and dull for awhile with too much ooc chatter, so I had to spice it up with disease. *cough* You're welcome.
Netted a demotion for you and vaccines.

Demoted to Doctor. Oh. Horrible. You're killing me, man. I found all I needed to get into the illicit surgery and then the shuttle was called.
Oh. OOOOOOOOOOOH!

You evil little bastard.
Evil?! My diseases turned brute into toxic and then healed toxic and you couldn`t slip past crit if you ended up in space. I was a saint. What`s a little cough in exchange for not dieing?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: August 09, 2013, 11:28:31 am »

I'd just like to mention something I really like about Meta is that there are fire lockers everywhere. The firesuit is basically a poor man's space suit (okay, okay, the space suit is a poor man's space suit, this is a level below that), and it resolves the issue that some people were bringing up a while back about how in the event of a catastrophic breach pretty much everyone who didn't have EVA, Mining, or Engineering access was up shit creek and sinking fast.

Actually, it's something I'd really like to see in our new map, if it's possible. I mean, they aren't great, but a firesuit with a gas mask will keep your temperature up and keep you safe long enough to cut through some walls, jump a gap, or make it to an airlock, and they're absolutely everywhere.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: August 09, 2013, 11:33:31 am »

I'd just like to mention something I really like about Meta is that there are fire lockers everywhere. The firesuit is basically a poor man's space suit (okay, okay, the space suit is a poor man's space suit, this is a level below that), and it resolves the issue that some people were bringing up a while back about how in the event of a catastrophic breach pretty much everyone who didn't have EVA, Mining, or Engineering access was up shit creek and sinking fast.

Actually, it's something I'd really like to see in our new map, if it's possible. I mean, they aren't great, but a firesuit with a gas mask will keep your temperature up and keep you safe long enough to cut through some walls, jump a gap, or make it to an airlock, and they're absolutely everywhere.
Firesuits and Robust Coffe is what I have allways been using when I need to fix breaches as an Atmos. Tech. It's more fun to use too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: August 09, 2013, 01:45:53 pm »

Joiinnnn.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: August 09, 2013, 01:50:43 pm »

No. You ended a nice sandbox.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: August 09, 2013, 02:21:45 pm »

I agree that it was a small dickmove not to ask, but most of the people voted for traitor. If people would've wanted to stay on sandbox, they would've voted for it.

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 1654