Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2078546 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8670 on: August 08, 2013, 02:29:51 pm »

I suppose, I mean you can usually find a way to continue doing your objectives as traitor, even if you lose all your items.  It's not like getting a set of tools and a stun prod is hard or anything, being borged=Losing on the other hand.  Also I would be genuinely surprised if someone ever got borged when it wasn't my doing, people tend to scream and yell at me in ooc to just kill them instead whenever I consider borging....
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: August 08, 2013, 02:33:34 pm »

I don't see what's so bad about borging.

And the traitor didn't even make any move anymore after some shit happened before I joined. I had no idea where he was and he could've easily done his objective.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: August 08, 2013, 02:51:33 pm »

If that blob hadn't happened I was planning on spawning a bunch of grey slimes and red-extracting them, then injecting all of my gold slimes with plasma and running like hell.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: August 08, 2013, 04:58:03 pm »

Hm, Android, you should probably do whatever github magicks are required so /tg/ can also have tape.

I'm not going to be the one to take stuff from a server that isnt ours and give it to tg.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: August 08, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »

That round was quiet and dull for awhile with too much ooc chatter, so I had to spice it up with disease. *cough* You're welcome.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: August 08, 2013, 05:36:40 pm »

That round was quiet and dull for awhile with too much ooc chatter, so I had to spice it up with disease. *cough* You're welcome.

IT WAS YOU!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: August 08, 2013, 05:38:12 pm »

Hm, Android, you should probably do whatever github magicks are required so /tg/ can also have tape.

I'm not going to be the one to take stuff from a server that isnt ours and give it to tg.

To Android's point, if /tg/ wanted it, they would take it. /tg/ and Bay have a long history of sharing certain updates. Which is why you find //Bay 12 shit in a ton of places in the code, and why BS12 has a specific utility for taking /tg/ updates.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: August 08, 2013, 05:40:44 pm »

IT WAS YOU!

Markus Arelius - It wasn't me.
Alder Muckba - Not me, eithe.... Who's there?!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: August 08, 2013, 07:12:45 pm »

I suppose, I mean you can usually find a way to continue doing your objectives as traitor, even if you lose all your items.  It's not like getting a set of tools and a stun prod is hard or anything, being borged=Losing on the other hand.  Also I would be genuinely surprised if someone ever got borged when it wasn't my doing, people tend to scream and yell at me in ooc to just kill them instead whenever I consider borging....

When I catch traitors, I call the shuttle and shuttle-brig them. Because borging the only traitor and then spending five hours in a round where nothing happens isn't fun to me.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: August 08, 2013, 09:20:05 pm »

When I catch traitors, I call the shuttle and shuttle-brig them. Because borging the only traitor and then spending five hours in a round where nothing happens isn't fun to me.
That's only viable in rounds which are small enough to only have a single traitor, though.

Also, just for general consideration: Please. If you're going to play any Sec or command role, but especially Captain, HoS, and HoP, read the wiki article on Space Law a couple times, and keep it open in a tab while you play those roles. Try to remember that a lot of it should be fluid; sentence times don't have to be set in stone and can be modified by the circumstances of the crime. Minor crimes (like breaking into another area of one's workspace instead of tracking down/breaking into the Captain's quarters for access) in low-pop rounds can usually be ignored. Intent and the context of a crime matter. Killing someone out of fear and anger is different from killing someone for their ID card. Pay attention to people you arrest; if they make a decent effort to RP, try to actually get into it (provided there isn't an imminent crisis situation that requires your immediate attention) instead of just slamming them into brig and leaving. One of the best rounds I've ever had came from a lengthy investigation during a cult round.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: August 08, 2013, 09:45:19 pm »

God, no joke. I seriously dislike it when people become pedantic and unwavering about Space Law. If five people are playing extended, don't freaking demote someone for some minor bullshit crime. That's pretty shitty of a thing to do.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: August 08, 2013, 10:21:18 pm »

I have a suggestion, jumpsuit and costume fabricators, and the ability to modify jumpsuits with fabric and a sharp object (Esword, knife, shard.). Jumpsuit fabricators would be located in the HoP office, QM office and locker room. Jumpsuit fabs have gender/profession restrictions (Locker room and QM.), which can be removed via hacking or ID. Costume fabs make costumes based on gender and profession (Clown or Mime.). Both fabricators require fabric (can be gained from slicing jumpsuits, or be made from bedsheets.).
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: August 08, 2013, 10:29:12 pm »

I have a suggestion, jumpsuit and costume fabricators, and the ability to modify jumpsuits with fabric and a sharp object (Esword, knife, shard.). Jumpsuit fabricators would be located in the HoP office, QM office and locker room. Jumpsuit fabs have gender/profession restrictions (Locker room and QM.), which can be removed via hacking or ID. Costume fabs make costumes based on gender and profession (Clown or Mime.). Both fabricators require fabric (can be gained from slicing jumpsuits, or be made from bedsheets.).

This actually is pretty cool.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: August 08, 2013, 11:11:41 pm »

Netted a demotion for you and vaccines.

Demoted to Doctor. Oh. Horrible. You're killing me, man. I found all I needed to get into the illicit surgery and then the shuttle was called.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: August 09, 2013, 12:38:17 am »

Dr. Terribad(Alina) and Vladmir, her minion, along with Best Borg, took out most of the crew, a deathsquad, John Franks, COMMANDER the CORGI, and had to be put down by 400 carp.

Yeah.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1654