Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2080361 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8655 on: August 08, 2013, 12:29:54 am »

OOC: Werty892: He can "Mine" Nar-sie's "Shaft"

Line of the round.
Any humor that line might've had was vastly overshadowed by the whole quoting yourself and saying it's comedy gold thing.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: August 08, 2013, 12:31:19 am »

Quote from: Bdthemag
"Bdthemag: Bdthemag totally is the funniest and most clever guy around."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: August 08, 2013, 04:20:25 am »

Quote from: Mrnocamera
Mrnocamera is rubbish at keeping track of time.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: August 08, 2013, 04:21:26 am »

People seriously need to stop pissing themselves when there's a large amount of players.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: August 08, 2013, 05:56:12 am »

Quote from: Bdthemag
"Bdthemag: Bdthemag totally is the funniest and most clever guy around."

AxEl, not Axl
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: August 08, 2013, 06:39:14 am »

People seriously need to stop pissing themselves when there's a large amount of players.
Darvi, not everybody likes traitor all day erryday. Larger rounds are more fun. Up to a certain point, I guess? (that point would be about 25 players.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: August 08, 2013, 09:21:08 am »

Darvi, not everybody likes traitor all day erryday. Larger rounds are more fun. Up to a certain point, I guess? (that point would be about 25 players.)
Really large rounds are sometimes ridiculously fun if it's alien or cult.  One of those rounds that brings dead players back in at regular points.
Nom nom nom

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: August 08, 2013, 09:36:32 am »

Small radmin rounds (Goatmurdered forever!) are the best rounds.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: August 08, 2013, 10:11:54 am »

Hm, Android, you should probably do whatever github magicks are required so /tg/ can also have tape.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: August 08, 2013, 10:29:36 am »

Alright great moment.

So me and two others are waiting for the evac shuttle when the QM stings me with a parapen. He then tosses me out the airlock. I was in a hardsuit with internals running.

You know what happen?

I hit the outside of the armory and woke up almost right away.
So i get a gun, go to EVA to get a better armored suit, then head down the hallway to evac.

He passed me in the tunnel, stopped, looked around at me.
Then i shot him till the clip was out of juice.

As a bonus i saved the other guy and got onto the shuttle.

For the record i was a traitor captain (didn't need to escape alone) and the QM had an objective to kill me, so DOUBLE AGENT!

Lots of fun.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: August 08, 2013, 11:08:43 am »

I was the goddamn QM

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: August 08, 2013, 02:11:03 pm »

Calthous, if somebody asks you to turn yourself in, chances are you won't be brutally murdered unless there's a good reason for that.
God fucking damn that was a frustrating, FRUSTRATING round. Especially when it's not followed by another round but 3 GODDAMN RESTARTS THAT TWIDDLE OFF EVERY LAST PLAYER SO WE'RE LEFT WITH ONLY 4 PLAYERS AGAIN.

RAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: August 08, 2013, 02:20:41 pm »

BUAHAHA!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: August 08, 2013, 02:23:51 pm »

Calthous, if somebody asks you to turn yourself in, chances are you won't be brutally murdered unless there's a good reason for that.
God fucking damn that was a frustrating, FRUSTRATING round. Especially when it's not followed by another round but 3 GODDAMN RESTARTS THAT TWIDDLE OFF EVERY LAST PLAYER SO WE'RE LEFT WITH ONLY 4 PLAYERS AGAIN.

RAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Why so many restarts?  Also my general expereince with people telling me to turn myself in, is either perma brigging or being killed.  So when traitor, seriously... don't turn yourself in.  ((Unless I am HoS, I don't like just taking people outta the round if it's not about to immediately end.))
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: August 08, 2013, 02:25:18 pm »

RAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Why so many restarts?  Also my general expereince with people telling me to turn myself in, is either perma brigging or being killed.  So when traitor, seriously... don't turn yourself in.  ((Unless I am HoS, I don't like just taking people outta the round if it's not about to immediately end.))
Because there was always one stupid guy that forgot to unready >.>

I was going to put him on trial for stealing a pair of magboots.
He'd probably been borged, which seems much better than spending all of your time in the holodeck or something.

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1654