Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2077275 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8700 on: August 09, 2013, 02:25:46 pm »

You still ended it while people where still doing things. We have two servers for a reason and good sandbox rounds take a long time to set up.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8701 on: August 09, 2013, 02:33:57 pm »

You still ended it while people where still doing things. We have two servers for a reason and good sandbox rounds take a long time to set up.
We have two servers so when one goes down, we still have one to play on.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8702 on: August 09, 2013, 02:34:12 pm »

I know.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8703 on: August 09, 2013, 02:52:23 pm »

I just thought of a idea.   We should have a Phoenix Wright-style round.   Or just someone should have a trial that is slightly like a Phoenix Wright trial.   Probably a stupid idea, thinking about it.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8704 on: August 09, 2013, 02:55:53 pm »

Sounds fun, though. "OBJECTION!"  We need a huge wig, a blue suit, and tons of coffee. A sec member in a green suit with HUDSunglasses who just drinks all the coffee. Godot yes.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8705 on: August 09, 2013, 03:02:46 pm »

So we need to spawn a wig and get the centcomm officers suit. I think there is a mask or a hat that looks like a wig.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8706 on: August 09, 2013, 03:08:05 pm »

I'd just like to mention something I really like about Meta is that there are fire lockers everywhere. The firesuit is basically a poor man's space suit (okay, okay, the space suit is a poor man's space suit, this is a level below that), and it resolves the issue that some people were bringing up a while back about how in the event of a catastrophic breach pretty much everyone who didn't have EVA, Mining, or Engineering access was up shit creek and sinking fast.

Actually, it's something I'd really like to see in our new map, if it's possible. I mean, they aren't great, but a firesuit with a gas mask will keep your temperature up and keep you safe long enough to cut through some walls, jump a gap, or make it to an airlock, and they're absolutely everywhere.
Firesuits and Robust Coffe is what I have allways been using when I need to fix breaches as an Atmos. Tech. It's more fun to use too.

The maint tunnels in the new map are flooded with them, but I'll make sure to add a couple to the main hallways as well.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8707 on: August 09, 2013, 03:09:24 pm »

That and someone in a sexy mime costume + the Chain of Command. I forget her name, but she's the one with the whip.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8708 on: August 09, 2013, 03:09:50 pm »

Just dump those in the general emergency storage closets.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8709 on: August 09, 2013, 03:10:54 pm »

That and someone in a sexy mime costume + the Chain of Command. I forget her name, but she's the one with the whip.

How dare you foolish fool foolishly forget Franziska von Karma's name like the fool you are?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8710 on: August 09, 2013, 03:15:35 pm »

because everything I know about the game comes from that one time a LOOOONG time ago comes from watching ONE playthrough because I didn't own a DS at the time?

and they never show up in my local gamestop. Is annoying, I still want to play them o.o

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8711 on: August 09, 2013, 03:57:24 pm »

server crash?
Nom nom nom

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8712 on: August 09, 2013, 03:58:09 pm »

It would appear so.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8713 on: August 09, 2013, 03:58:21 pm »

Server crashed right as I made a cheesy joke. Wow.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8714 on: August 09, 2013, 03:58:36 pm »

I'd just like to mention something I really like about Meta is that there are fire lockers everywhere. The firesuit is basically a poor man's space suit (okay, okay, the space suit is a poor man's space suit, this is a level below that), and it resolves the issue that some people were bringing up a while back about how in the event of a catastrophic breach pretty much everyone who didn't have EVA, Mining, or Engineering access was up shit creek and sinking fast.

Actually, it's something I'd really like to see in our new map, if it's possible. I mean, they aren't great, but a firesuit with a gas mask will keep your temperature up and keep you safe long enough to cut through some walls, jump a gap, or make it to an airlock, and they're absolutely everywhere.
Firesuits and Robust Coffe is what I have allways been using when I need to fix breaches as an Atmos. Tech. It's more fun to use too.

The maint tunnels in the new map are flooded with them, but I'll make sure to add a couple to the main hallways as well.

Thanks, Glloyd.

Also, I think the server might have just crashed.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1654