Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123460 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #555 on: March 02, 2013, 02:29:50 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That was pretty damn fun, even if I didn't get to make the case before shuttle was called. :D
We were so close.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 02, 2013, 02:38:26 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That was pretty damn fun, even if I didn't get to make the case before shuttle was called. :D

For future notice: I will NEVER attend court when there is a black hole eating the station. I thought you two were traitors, actually, so I left the first two times you called me up there. And it is poetic justice that you two got left there after making my round so much unfun with the bickering and then accusing me of being a bad Captain for trying to keep you safe.

My good acts as Captain:
-Killing carp. You have no idea how many there were.
-Saving Axl from slimes.
-Keeping order amongst the zoo that was my Heads of Staff.
-Calling the shuttle when the singularity got loose.
-Not dying/protecting my Spare ID/protecting the Nuke disc.
-Not oppressing you when I totally could have.
-Not demoting the HoP for stealing, violating building codes, vandalism, destruction of property, and abuse of his position, when I SO COULD HAVE, because it was funner that way for him. Not for me, all it did was cause me trouble.
-Not firing half my heads for arguing with me when I gave orders.
-Not murdering the lawyer when I really was wanting to. I even asked the HoS about the punishment for murder.
-Rescuing and cloning Whitaker Polson singlehandedly, at extreme danger to myself (I had to kill three carp to get NEAR him.) so he could escape with us.

My bad acts:
-Asking you turn on your suit sensors so you could be cloned when you die.
-Threatening to put my boot up your ass.
-General threats of demotion.
-Not going to court.
-Firing my laser to demonstrate it was not a threat to hull integrity.
-Not arresting HoP for insubordination.
-Calling the shuttle without calling for a majority vote of the heads.
-Going off fighting space carp instead of doing paperwork.

Just saying, that round wasn't fun for me at all, and I wanted to go braindead quite a few times. :/ That's all though, I'm not going to say you guys were playing bad. I'm sure you had fun and that's what matters.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 02, 2013, 02:49:11 am »

I enjoyed my two rounds as traitor today (CE and RD). As CE I had to steal the RCD and as RD I had Free Objective. So what I wound up doing was buying the fun box you can get for 10 telecrystals. As RD I got the red spacesuit and helm, two bombs, and a power sink. My two bombings failed, however, since the two explosions didn't do jack (first was to sever the solars close to engineering from the station, second was to destroy an emitter). When they failed, I tied down a power sink by the South-East solars and went into Xeno. If you were playing this round, you know what happened next.

I go to the slimes and, with my objective being "Free Objective", I went and "free"d a slime. It latched onto me and I ran far enough into the station to mess up a lot of peoples days.
Hey, you managed to... errr... Delay the singularity by killing a few cables on the solar.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 02, 2013, 02:52:39 am »

The Head of Personnel is suppose to settle issues with the crew, sure. But they're not suppose to put the captain on trial. The HoP is the captain's right hand man, and what he say's you do. Not to seem like a jerk, but the HoP that round wasn't particularly amazing. You weren't really doing what a HoP is supposed to do, and you promoted a guy who proceeded to have slimes escape twice in one round killing a guy. I don't know if that scientist was new or what, but god damn I got annoyed when I had to deal with both the HoP and that scientist.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 02, 2013, 03:16:49 am »

Just saying, that round wasn't fun for me at all, and I wanted to go braindead quite a few times. :/ That's all though, I'm not going to say you guys were playing bad. I'm sure you had fun and that's what matters.

Oh... Jeez, sorry, didn't realise it would be that annoying for you OOCly.  :-\
I thought it would be more entertaining than anything.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 02, 2013, 03:18:03 am »

Sorry, Bdthemag. Lost connection and can't restore. Sorry for screwing up surgery.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 02, 2013, 03:20:50 am »

Sorry, Bdthemag. Lost connection and can't restore. Sorry for screwing up surgery.
Don't worry, I finished it up. Saved the engineer, and restored her vision.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 02, 2013, 03:24:14 am »

Oh... Jeez, sorry, didn't realise it would be that annoying for you OOCly.  :-\
I thought it would be more entertaining than anything.

No, it's all good, Yoink. You were doing good, RPing a lawyer and all real well. It's just that it became too much to deal with, what with my rogue HoP, verbally abusive CMO, and highly suspicious and untrusting HoS. Really, I should have had more fun with the RPing of some messed up heads, but mostly I was just being grateful that my RD/CE was keeping the whole damn station running on his own.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 02, 2013, 03:28:53 am »

I didn't think I was being particularly annoying as CMO, just got pissed off about the HoP eventually. I just swore a lot and gave out vague threats for people who didn't put on their suit sensors, when you have no reason not to.
Welcome to Reality.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 02, 2013, 03:33:53 am »

And I popped in, loaded up with meds and was floored halfway through assisting with surgery by connection issues.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 02, 2013, 03:38:53 am »

Its 10:38 here so Its time for another long day isn't it.

Woo.Be there in a jiffy.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 02, 2013, 05:36:23 am »

Only wormholes are able to kill a 7 hour (and 17 minute) round!

So, what happened exactly to force evacuation? did people get teleported into space by wormhole?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 02, 2013, 06:23:00 am »

Only wormholes are able to kill a 7 hour (and 17 minute) round!

So, what happened exactly to force evacuation? did people get teleported into space by wormhole?
Pretty much everyone died one way or another. The wormholes didn't really do to much I think.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 02, 2013, 07:35:06 am »

I'll be there soon, Zoomy!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 02, 2013, 07:46:24 am »

HAHA!
Juffo Wup cannot defeat THE GREAT AND AWESOME DAVID WOODLOCK, ATMOSPHERIC MAGICIAN! (Note: I was not actually a wizard, just a CE with two extinguishers, a few oxygen tanks and a welding tool. And acces to the panic syphon function.)

Oh, and I won't be online for a few hours, gotta do some homework.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:50:32 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1654