Re: Laro
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 01:57:12 pm »

ENTER GRAIN SHED, SET GRAIN ON FIRE HOPING TO SUMMON DEMON SERVANT

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 02:02:13 pm »

You do know any flammable substances are usually explosive in powder form...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 02:03:30 pm »

You do know any flammable substances are usually explosive in powder form...
...Most metals?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 02:10:23 pm »

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »

Drag his body into the tool shed, make it look like an accident.
+1

I will drag him in (preferably with help) and take the pitchfork. Maybe take the farmer's clothes too, stroke his face beforehand, then disguise as him. Hide in the cottage.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 04:31:04 pm »

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
You pretty much just stand back in shock as this chaos unfolds in front of you. Yeah, pretty freakin weird.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
You immediately sprint towards the grain shed, finally reaching the doors without looking behind you and entering the building, inside is a certainly large amount of grain, which you certainly intend to set on fire. You are about to set fire to the shed as you suddenly realize you have nothing to set the fire, and it is incredibly impractical to try and start a fire here as you will get trapped and die.

O'l Jimmy Pete
You attempt to hide but realize there is not much to hide behind, you improvise by dashing behind a cow and watching as the armored men arrive.

Joe
You begin to drag the man towards the very distant tool shed next to the very distant cottage.

ONO
You Grab the confounded pitchfork and begin to help Joe drag the farmer, stroking his face. However....

The men in armor arrive, when they see two men dragging a body they all ride over and quickly dismount from their horses, rushing up to you two much faster than you can carry him. One of them instantly speaks, audibly angered.
"What the hell are you doing!?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 04:34:11 pm »

Call out "Hello friends! How are you this fine evening? Strange weather we're having isn't it? Dead bodies just plummeting from the sky. Weird..."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 04:42:45 pm »

"This man has Shark Plague! Get back, he needs to be disposed of immediately!"

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 05:01:32 pm »

Emit a small scream. "Aaaaah! This man MUST BE QUARANTINED! Stand back! Aaaaaah!" *act as a siren*

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 07:02:55 pm »

Just stand there and watch!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 07:35:24 pm »

Eh, might as well.

Eat grain.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2013, 11:13:35 am »

Aldemas
You proceed to watch, standing completely still.

Yafnag
You begin to cram seeds into your mouth, regardless of how they barely taste of anything and would be better after being prepared by a cook of some sort, or a baker. Yeah, a baker.

O'l Jimmy pete
"Hello friends! How are you this fine evening? Strange weather we're having isn't it? Dead bodies just plummeting from the sky. Weird..."
The armored men just look at eachother completely dumbfounded at how stupid what you just said was.
One of them unsheathes a sword.
"Now tell us, what actually happened?"

Joe
"This man has the shark plague! He needs to be disposed of immediately!"
The armored men are now visibly trying to figure out what the hell you just said. One of them walks up to you and stands right next to you.
"Let go of the farmer."

ONO
 "Aaaaah! This man MUST BE QUARANTINED! Stand back! Aaaaaah!" You screech out as though you are a very low qulity siren that was found in the bargain bin.

Without flinching, the armored man swivels around with his sword and holds it directly against your neck.
"Alright, cut it, why did you attack him?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2013, 11:18:03 am »

"You don't understand, do you?
If we don't find a way to burn this man immediately, we'll all die of Shark Plague! You don't believe me, are you a doctor? No! Get away before you catch it too!"

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2013, 11:46:41 am »

Carefully remove the sword. Maybe use it to scrape the cat off my head?

"We were sent here by a stupid magician named Wesley! He's horrible! We met this farmer and I wanted his pitchfork. I'm not the one who injured him; they did!"

Point to Joe and Yafnag.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 11:49:23 am »

Carefully remove the sword. Maybe use it to scrape the cat off my head?

"We were sent here by a stupid magician named Wesley! He's horrible! We met this farmer and I wanted his pitchfork. I'm not the one who injured him; they did!"

Point to Joe and Yafnag.
"My God, ONO has the Shark Plague too! Get away while you still can!"
Begin to convulse on the ground.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9