Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Laro  (Read 5193 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Laro
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:59 pm »

"I never really liked this car anyway, still, I need to get around some-how."

Merrily turn the car around and offer the hipster punk a rid in my brand new CRISIS-MOBILE (tm)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:54 pm »

(If brand-new was a euphemism for Gnarled Wreckage, that is the Newest Car I've ever seen!)
"Hey guys, I saw that one guy, with the midlife crisis car; and he zoomed past me while on my bike.

Wait a second...... Is that him right now?!

Yo Gramps! What happened to your car? It looks even better than before!
"
Mouth off Jimmy in front of my friends
Make witty remark about his "new" car

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 06:16:29 pm »

Put eldritch runes on bread.

Praise the evil lords while consuming chaossandwich.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »

Do I have money? Sing the walrus song. The cat must be sprayed for insured removal.

Go to pet store, creepily greet everyone, and buy spray. Go to thrift shop, investigate stock, same with general store and curiosities.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 07:12:05 pm »

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
You see the old man in that convertible drive up to you and your friends.
"Need a ride?" He says, as you examine the front of his vehicle containing a very large and very new dent in the front.
"Yo gramps! What happened to your car? It looks even better than before!"
"Just had it waxed in fact, looks like new doesn't it?"
You are slightly surprised that he doesn't acknowledge the dent that his car contains.
"Err, I mean yeah, I can see you have something new goin' on there."

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
You create a delicious cheese rune on your demon bread. As you take a bite you relish the flavor as you look directly up at the boarded up ceiling and offer a silent prayer to the elder gods. When you turn your gaze back down and look at the oven, you can see that there is a set of very melted children's toys within this baking receptacle. You reach in and pull one out, it appears to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex with its head melted into a pitiful dinosaur puddle.

Ol' Jimmy Pete
You simply back up and drive away as if nothing had happened. You know where to go, and using your creeper/stalker powers discover that one teen's whereabouts. You arrive at the vacant lot and proceed to have that conversation listed above.

Joe
You ride Steve off into your garage, alas, those gun safety laws in this country prevent one such as yourself from purchasing firearms! Legally anyway. You pick up your totally-not-bought-on-the-black-market magnum with incendiary rounds, or your TNBOTBM Magnum w/ Incendiary rounds
"March Jarvis! to war we go!"
Steve sighs as he jobs out of the door as he kicks it open and runs down the hill in zig-zags as instructed by you as a cautionary measure in case an alligator was chasing you secretly. Don't want anybody to get hurt now. He is also performing the mandatory vocal 'Whoosh' noises so it can feel as though you are flying. You enjoy flying.

ONO
You walk straight into Petstar, greeting every single person with a handshake, as well as every dog within the store, and every small rodent such as hamsters within the store as well. All the while singing a jolly tune about walruses and their kin. Once the mandatory greetings were over with, you hastily buy a water spray for getting the cat off. And by buy, you mean you have no money and nobody wanted to stop a crazy old man from walking outside of the store with one of the janitor's cleaning agents. You arrive at the other stores and examine them, the only interesting one being the curiosity shop, the most interesting item within being a pure white pedestal/altar that is about 5 feet wide and 5 feet across. Oh, and there's the old lady that works there too. Then again, she's pretty boring, and also asleep. At least you think she's asleep, she might be dead. Pretty old.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 07:19:12 pm »

tin-bot-bim.
"Load up Jarvis, let's get in the Joemobile! Oh, almost forgot our masks. That would have been disastrous!"
Put on our masks and get in the Joemobile

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 07:21:51 pm »

Your tongue seeks the visage of an old woman. You try to stop it, but it continues and turns into a small dog. It licks the baby, and it giggles. The baby is happy. The pedestal has been taken. You cannot find it. Cats. Cats everywhere. Your hunger rushes up to meet you. You return home, the world is in sepia. You ask for a hamburger, and they give you catnip.

Lick old woman. Steal pedestal. Go home and spray cat on head. In that order?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 07:35:49 pm »

Wonder silently about if there is to be some sort of plot taking place or whether we just dick around in town for a while to Role-play our characters prior to realizing that we are not characters in some sort of silly forum game. Proceed to wait if the teen actually accepts. If not smile saddly and then drive around searching for something to do on my day off.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »

"Later Pops, we gotta roll!As your messing with our vibes....
Come on guys lets go cause some trouble!"

Diss Jim's car even further
Head over to the nearest 'No loitering sign' to loiter
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:40:11 pm by javierpwn »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 07:55:18 pm »

THIS IS A SIGN!

TOWARDS THE MUSEUM!

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 08:30:13 pm »

this is the most frequent I've had people respond to a thread. I'll try to give plot or something soon, maybe just an objective that all of you can agree upon for the moment.

Aldemas
You insult the middle aged man, walking away towards a nearby movie theater, leaning against a wall by the side next to a sign that states 'no loitering' and begin casual conversation with your friends. You notice a pointlessly clique and gaudy poster on the brick wall nearby you, reading as follows: 'Come one come all to the magical performance of the great magician Wesley!'

Yafnag
You firmly grasp your headless tyrannosaurus toy and jump out of your house's window in the vague direction of the town's small and quite useless museum, as the building itself has no good exhibits, and instead just has those exhibits that everyone has seen everywhere ever, such as random old coins that nobody actually cares about in the slightest. You now arrive at said museum. You also notice a few posters about some magician named wesley, but pay them no mind.

Ol' Jimmy Pete
You begin to contemplate the meaning of life as the rude teens walk away. You begin to wonder if life is just all a game, but quickly dismiss the sheer notion as hogwash in all shapes and forms. You smile a hollow smile, crawling back into your car as you drive over to your house. You try to open the door, to find that it appears to be stuck. With a few kicks you are able to completely dislodge the door from its hinges, the door dropping onto the ground sadly. With a sigh, you stand up and take a step towards your house. Without warning however, you notice a poster that has been recently emblazened upon your doorway. It has a picture of a mustachioed man with a large top hat, and it reads as follows: 'Come one come all to the magical performance of the great magician Wesley!'

Joe
You suddenly realize that you must wear your masks! How foolish of you to forget! You hastily rush Jarvis back to your mansion to fetch them. You then place upon your visage a mask which vaguely looks like a lampshade. You ride Steve back to the driveway, and achieve having him hop onto a motorcycle, with you still clenching onto his back and shoulders. You are used to this, years of expertise have trained you.

ONO
you place your tongue upon the old woman, giving her a sincere and lengthy lick. She snores loudly. Well, not dead then. You quickly rush to the back of the store and pick up the pedestal, holding it over your head as high as possible and realize you cannot fit through the puny doorway with said pedestal. you take the window route instead, sprinting along the sidewalk with shards of glass lodged within your body as you run with a large pure white slab of rock above you. As you make it back to your cave, you have no knowledge of the youtube video of your sprint that has already gone viral. However, you do have knowledge that you have succeeded. You place the pedestal in your cave, and triumphantly spray the cat with Windex. The cat seems to grab on tighter.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 08:36:16 pm »

Go into town, taking your secret route that bypasses all the Wesley posters.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 08:41:20 pm »

"Wow, that looks really stupid......
Lets go inside so we can make fun of it later!

INTO THE THEATRE

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 08:44:40 pm »

Grab my Single Action Revolver and head towards the magic show. Also write a letter confessing to whatever I decide to do at the show. Be vague enough that it could be anything.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:54 pm »

Closely inspect slab, i.e lick and smell it.

Get word of the demon Wesley.

Recruit several cats into a militia. Spend as much time left until Wesley's show training them.

I shall continue my plan then.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9