Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Laro  (Read 5195 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Laro
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2013, 11:45:46 am »

Run off into the distance! Into the main road!

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 06:38:01 pm »

Lordslowpoke? You there?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 07:54:49 pm »

Lordslowpoke? You there?

no

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 11:10:14 pm »

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
You quickly diverge from these nutjobs and head towards.... That's odd. The dirt path the armored men arrived on, it seems to just stop as the field continues, completely featureless.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
You throw away all caution and jump through the window as you feel the glass cut through your skin. You pay it no heed. You get a better look, on the chair is an old woman, wrinkled with time. You can see she is blind.
"What was that? John? did you drop a vase again? You know how hard it is to get those replaced..."

O'l Jimmy pete
You finally manage to speak up
"Fine weather we're having, isn't it? Not a cloud in the sky."
"Excuse me?" says closest man.
"Oh, on another note, did you happen to see my new car around here anywhere? I've been wondering where it is."
"Your what?"
"You know, a car, big heavy thing on wheels that people sit in and ride around really fast?"
"Umm, do you mean a wagon perchance?"

Joe
You flop around on the ground like a dying fish, rolling away from the man as he is distracted by casual conversation. In order to convince the men that you are thoroughly convulsing, you begin to froth at the mouth for added flavor to the situation.

ONO
You have no black magic, nor will you ever have black magic. Black magic is a silly thing which doesn't exist and is all hogwash that a few isolated cultists believe in.

Oh who are you kidding that's what the gov'ment tells you of course they're lying. You still dont know any black magic though.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2013, 11:32:54 pm »

Borrow that one other guy's black magic powers to show a picture of the poster for Wesley. Ask the reasons not to believe me.

You know, the one other crazy guy who put eldritch runes in his oven so that demons would give him food? Isn't he the one currently violently convulsing on the ground? Also, hoot lile a monkey then do the things I already said.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2013, 05:59:02 am »

Borrow that one other guy's black magic powers to show a picture of the poster for Wesley. Ask the reasons not to believe me.

You know, the one other crazy guy who put eldritch runes in his oven so that demons would give him food? Isn't he the one currently violently convulsing on the ground? Also, hoot lile a monkey then do the things I already said.
No, I'm the one with the mansion and human pony.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 06:56:52 am »

Lick lady on snout to establish camoflague.

Cook grain.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 09:30:31 am »

I believe he's the one who just licked an old lady.

Continue casual conversation while dropping SUPER HEAVY HINTS that I don't know these people.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 09:34:28 am »

Head back to the nut jobs
Ask the armored man where we are

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 02:45:32 pm »

I continue my actions.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 03:32:48 pm »

Aldemas
You return to this group of the most insane people that ever lived in ashvale, turning to the armored man, you decide he's the best one to ask.
"Um, where exactly are we?"
"You mean you don't know? What's with all of you people? You're in the kingdom of Vallia, currently in the realm of lord Baltun."

Yafnag
You flick out your tongue yet again, dragging it slowly across the old blind woman's nose.
"John, is that you? You know I cant see." Quickly you head to her wood stove and put some logs in, lighting them with matches that were next to the stove. you figure boiling them will do, because you really have no clue how food works. you just get that water in and wait. the woman begins speaking.
"You know john, I've been worrying recently. Do you think the wind will ever come back? It's been about 3 passings of the moon already."

O'l Jimmy Pete
you grab the man's attention yet again.
"Aside from my car being missing, did I mention how I don't know these people? The weather really is perfect here."
"Are you ok?"
"Oh yes, fine, just busy trying to figure out what's going on, and who these people are."
"I'm trying to find out the same thing sir."
"Really? That's pretty cool. We should stick together you and I, we have a lot in common, we don't know these people, and we don't know what's going on. Did I mention I've never met these people before in my life?"
"Err....."

Joe
You continue frothing as one of the men further back walks up to you and places his hand on your shoulder.
"Please sir, calm down."

ONO
You begin to start hooting about like a bonobo ape in heat, really using your guttural voice to bring up deep sounds that resound throughout your general vicinity. You still have no clue where these ideas of black magic come from, being that you've never seen anyone use black magic, and have never been told by anyone that black magic exists. Really the entire idea is inane.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 03:33:30 pm »

Calm Down a bit.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 03:50:50 pm »

STop hooting for a minute to calmly walk up to the guard, arms outstretched as if for a hug, and then engage casual conversation. "I refuse to deny the black magic! Also, hello sir!"
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 05:14:37 pm »

Report acquisition of glorious foodstuffs to the GLORIOUS CHAIRMAN.

Await orders.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2013, 03:27:06 pm »

still missing two actions, if none are made by the end of whenever they'll just automatically do what their character would have probably done anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9