Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)  (Read 16824 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 9 (Deaths)
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2013, 04:19:24 am »

Cast spell at slime
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2013, 04:37:30 am »

Carefully attempt to remove the tiny glass people from the wooden wheel, and or ask them to remove themselves.
Nom nom nom

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2013, 05:50:59 am »

Shrug, cast PM spell.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2013, 03:28:12 am »

Shrug and go to Room 4
Then use magics

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Finimicon: A Magical Arena: Turn 10
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2013, 08:02:07 pm »

I flee from the slime.
You sure do. You also get some fluids drawn from you.

Observe what's around me and pick up anything useful if it's safe to do so. Say "Get Jug" while point at wall the wall furthest from me... unless there is something dangerous then point at that.
[6,4-2] (That's never good.) You chuckle to yourself about your "humor" and stop chuckling when a bunch of liquid is drained out of stuff across the arena and strikes you. [2+2] You're okay. It tastes bitter and gives you a headache, though. Ugh.

Cast spell at slime
[1+1] You summon a couple beads of liquid, which get wicked away along with fluids from others, yourself, and the ooze.

Carefully attempt to remove the tiny glass people from the wooden wheel, and or ask them to remove themselves.
[1+2] You carefully pry one out as some fluids are drawn out of you.

Shrug, cast PM spell.
There's not much happening here. Meh. (I shoulda known you'd try that one eventually.) [2-1] Nothing happens, except for some fluids being drawn out of your right side.

Shrug and go to Room 4
Then use magics

[5+2,5] You summon a wooden sword hilt, which sprouts a bunch of tendrils. A second or two later it has become a massive two-handed sword with a grasslike blade, light enough to use despite being longer than you are tall. You creatively christen it the Blade of Grass. Both you and the sword have some fluid taken out of them.

-----

The slimes are daunted by their loss of liquid. The strange man mutters "Eeehn" while twisting the band on his wand. [6+2,2+2] The blob he was pointing to explodes in blood. "Not too efficient," he mutters, "nor quite what I'd imagined...but it works."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 10 (Alcoholic)
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2013, 08:40:56 pm »

((What did I just do? Did I gather liquids from everything and turn it into booze? o.O)) ((Another question, can we use the word the man said? It's not on the list of words in the OP.))

Ugh... what the hell did I just drink.... Whatever... I found some interesting stuff to test. In the end maybe I'll be able to drain the blood of my victims. Ah such an interesting prospect! Though... be best to get away this room i think. I don't want people interrupt me before I can easily kill them.

Pick up the pocketwatch, quill, leather journal, Amulet of Venificus, The Soul Striker, and Dwarven Glove. Then head for room 4.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:45:58 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2013, 08:50:21 pm »

See how well the little glass person can move around in his own, if he is fairly mobile, take off one of my shoes and ask him to try and lift it.  If they are decently strong for their size continue freeing them from the wooden wheel and get the freed ones to help me remove the rest.

I shall have an army of glass pickpockets and tiny soldiers against my enemies.  Now to just try making a still larger one!
Nom nom nom

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2013, 09:54:39 pm »

How do I get pool back? Also I assume I didn't flee enough to get out of room 2.

I head back to room 2, pick up a rock (or any debris, really) and throw it at a slime.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:49:13 pm by penguinofhonor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »

((Another question, can we use the word the man said? It's not on the list of words in the OP.))
I'll tell you now: That was "En" with extra "E".

How do I get pool back?
You regen one a turn.

Also I assume I didn't flee enough to get out of room 2.
You did, but you can always just run back.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2013, 10:06:27 pm »

So.... He messed up saying the word? And the affects are the same as "En"?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2013, 10:08:29 pm »

So.... He messed up saying the word?
Kinda, but not really.

And the affects are the same as "En"?
Only one way to find out!
Sig

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2013, 10:08:45 pm »

Oh, uh... I guess I'm in room 3 then and not 4/6?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2013, 10:13:45 pm »

Oh, uh... I guess I'm in room 3 then and not 4/6?
You didn't specify, so yes.
Sig

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2013, 10:18:20 pm »

Well I'm still kinda confused but oh well. I'll test it out then to figure it out.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2013, 10:34:47 pm »

Switch Arrow Sword with Grass Sword.
Wait for pool to top off.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14