Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)  (Read 16799 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Finimicon: A Magical Arena. Turn 11 (Successes?)
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2013, 06:28:49 pm »

Strange.
Yell it again!
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 28, 2013, 06:35:40 pm »

Hm.... not what I expected to happen... since well... I expecting something to happen.
Story of the genre.

((Question, Last time someone went "Aa Aa Aa" a bunch of magma came out. Now some one else (or maybe same guy) says the exact same thing but now it's ice. What the hell is up with that?))
Notice the Power Rolls were really, really crappy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 28, 2013, 06:48:00 pm »

Hm... makes wonder what it is exactly.  If it's magma when it has high power rolls and ice at low... does that mean Aa is both magma and ice, it just depends on the power roll what you get?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2013, 06:54:21 pm »

It could just be temperature magics. I just like Aa cause I can scream in fear and cast spells at the same time.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »

Bow to her, tell her my name and then ask what her's is.  Slide towards the door a bit but make it look like I'm just restlessly wandering.  If the glass women tries to cast any sort of spell on me, run like hell.  If she seems nice enough ask if she would like to accompany me for mutual protection.  Try and stay reflexive but not aggressive.
((Little paranoid here about that there 7/2))
Nom nom nom

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2013, 12:08:25 pm »

Use my powers of pre-existence to screw somebody up!

Bugger y'all, I ain't waiting. Ghosts can do stuff too!

Ghost Rights 2013!

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2013, 01:07:28 pm »

Sit down in the corner of the room and rest

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2013, 12:45:16 am »

Hm... makes wonder what it is exactly.  If it's magma when it has high power rolls and ice at low... does that mean Aa is both magma and ice, it just depends on the power roll what you get?
No, crappy Power rolls just cause inversions. When I can and remember to.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]