Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47871 times)

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2013, 08:12:57 pm »

Hm, I kinda want to join him, maybe to later go rogue, this could be interesting. I don't think he realized from where I come (nor that I was armed, I don't know how he imagine I got soldiers to invade Hawtorne).

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »

Hm, I kinda want to join him, maybe to later go rogue, this could be interesting. I don't think he realized from where I come (nor that I was armed, I don't know how he imagine I got soldiers to invade Hawtorne).

If you're talking about Maelodor, his capital city will be trashed in a few days.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2013, 09:43:03 pm »

No, Vonnegut proposed me to become his vassal (he proposed that to my secondary family). I'm still fighting Maelodor.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2013, 09:58:19 pm »

I'd be willing to set you up with a knight or three in my town of Briseadh.  I'll mention something about a league, freedom, and loyalty in the offer if you want to make sure it's me.

Oh yes, our other north, news of silverfire's demise travels far, very exciting. How are knights in battle, can a few take on 50 peasants or what ? Those few can become the bastard's personal bodyguards. Any excitement going on, wars and such ? What does a landless knight even do. I suppose wait for war, get appointed a modest force and a target village, pray to get it as his fiefdom, I suppose. Surname is gonna be Moor, same as the noble house from your other north, a female bastard warrior-princess perhaps. Too fancy ? Just right I say !

Ok, Hildegard Moor has traveled far, arrived in Briseadh, shunned by her family and yet eager to wallow in the grime and guts of lower nobility here in the west.

I've never used knights before so I don't know.  You'll have to tell me.  As for what you'll do, get in a fight, kill some bad guys, then take an estate.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 12, 2013, 12:15:01 am »

i am going to try and take the settlement of cargonia it has 5 hunters and 2 peasants.
don't have any troops yet but with ank approval i could get some troops
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 12, 2013, 12:22:41 am »

I'd be willing to set you up with a knight or three in my town of Briseadh.  I'll mention something about a league, freedom, and loyalty in the offer if you want to make sure it's me.

Oh yes, our other north, news of silverfire's demise travels far, very exciting. How are knights in battle, can a few take on 50 peasants or what ? Those few can become the bastard's personal bodyguards. Any excitement going on, wars and such ? What does a landless knight even do. I suppose wait for war, get appointed a modest force and a target village, pray to get it as his fiefdom, I suppose. Surname is gonna be Moor, same as the noble house from your other north, a female bastard warrior-princess perhaps. Too fancy ? Just right I say !

Ok, Hildegard Moor has traveled far, arrived in Briseadh, shunned by her family and yet eager to wallow in the grime and guts of lower nobility here in the west.

Well, 90 basic archer beats 2600 peasants without taking any hits.
I bet one knight could do the same...
The problem with peasants is that they run away at the slightest hint of trouble

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 12, 2013, 07:22:56 am »

Anyone know whats happening with the Guardia family, are they getting wiped out or what. I hear rumors of a battle.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:24:42 am by Mookzen »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 12, 2013, 07:36:10 am »

Anyone know whats happening with the Guardia family, are they getting wiped out or what. I hear rumors of a battle.
I should probably log in and check...

EDIT: I see no logs of battle... so maybe you guys are coming soon?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:38:07 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 12, 2013, 07:43:23 am »

There's a battle going on at the moment in Ditratho (map symbol and all), and the rest of the settlements are hardly defended from what I can tell. I'm not actually involved but could easily send a modest warband. Then again that would be fighting on two fronts, not the wisest move ever. In any case, I have no inherent ill will against the Guardia, the treacherous Givens in the north however...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:49:11 am by Mookzen »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 12, 2013, 08:26:49 am »

Oh...  I see, did not check map and there is nothing mentioning it in the events section...  Well, I guess I'll mosey on over and see whats up.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Kael von Wolfe

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 12, 2013, 10:30:52 am »

This looks completely up my street. Are there any keys still available/on offer?

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 12, 2013, 10:58:13 am »

This looks completely up my street. Are there any keys still available/on offer?

Perhaps available from other testers, as they each got a few at the start of the second alpha. The dev also had this little forum contest recently, I assume there will be more. To be honest I think the best way at the moment is to send Tom (the dev) a 5-10 second long video of yourself saying a few sentences about either what M&F is or why it should be made, what makes it awesome for him to potentially use in the kickstarter promo video. As a bonus, he really needs more videos (people too shy and/or lazy). I think you have about a 90% chance of getting a key this way. I would make a video and send you the key but can't risk even a remote chance of being seen doing something like this.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:12:32 am by Mookzen »

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 12, 2013, 01:41:18 pm »

Since the war things have kind of gotten boring.  Oh well, looks like it's time for for more !FUN! if anyone wants to join me.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 12, 2013, 01:47:27 pm »

Apparently, it is my mega-neighbor in the Northeast that is attacking.  Well, I am already at a disadvantage, but will see what I can do with my 1 character there.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 12, 2013, 01:49:05 pm »

Give me a name, Zangi.  Once my people get reorganized we might try leading an expedition over to fight him.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47