Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47843 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #390 on: April 12, 2013, 01:53:22 pm »

Give me a name, Zangi.  Once my people get reorganized we might try leading an expedition over to fight him.
There is no land route to the east side...  so...  the offer is appreciated, but looks impossible as of this moment.  Plus, I sent a message to the invader, will see what sort of response I get.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2013, 02:42:13 pm »

Apparently, it is my mega-neighbor in the Northeast that is attacking.  Well, I am already at a disadvantage, but will see what I can do with my 1 character there.

What's the name of this mega-neighbor you speak of ?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:10:49 am by Mookzen »

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2013, 02:52:55 pm »

I have a totally separate kingdom on the east of the mountains if you need help.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2013, 03:55:56 pm »

Is it Pericolo?  I'm guessing it's Pericolo.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 12, 2013, 04:08:27 pm »

nono, it's named Le'Blank like the rest.

Also, you seem to be having some trouble succeeding...

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 12, 2013, 06:14:03 pm »

I was talking about who was attacking Zangi.  I'm guessing it's the realm called "Pericolo".  Yeah, weird bug that.  Both LGMalpha and me are getting the message.  Hopefully Tom will have it fixed soon.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2013, 06:55:17 pm »

Maelodor's capital city is about to get lit up. Let's see how these plate-armoured longbowmen work.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 13, 2013, 12:15:34 am »

I highly doubt Pericolo county is attacking anyone seeing as I'm the leader of Pericolo.

Edit: Zangi if you want to sign up with us you can, no requirements other than mutual defense.  Your other choices are with Brotato the east, or the politically ignorant Vonnegut to your north.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Vonneguts hadn't approached you with like 8 requests to swear to them.  I know they have with me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:19:54 am by Shooer »

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 13, 2013, 04:12:53 am »

Does any of you guys know what the realm of Wolfsbane is all about ? It's looming size and dark colors make my peasants nervous.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:47:01 am by Mookzen »

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 13, 2013, 07:08:42 am »

Hi everyone, Tom here, the creator of Might & Fealty. Came over because I was told of a massive thread here.

Wow. Very cool. One quick heads-up: Please remember that this is an alpha. It is so very unfinished that if it hadn't been for some fans insisting, I wouldn't have wanted to show it to the public in its current state. But I think you guys here know to look for potential rather than polish.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 13, 2013, 07:13:35 am »

Hi everyone, Tom here, the creator of Might & Fealty. Came over because I was told of a massive thread here.

Wow. Very cool. One quick heads-up: Please remember that this is an alpha. It is so very unfinished that if it hadn't been for some fans insisting, I wouldn't have wanted to show it to the public in its current state. But I think you guys here know to look for potential rather than polish.

This forum deals with new and unfinished indie games with potential on a daily basis almost, some even partly owe their success to this place. The alpha state of the game is in good hands here I think.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:58:03 am by Mookzen »

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 13, 2013, 12:27:24 pm »

I highly doubt Pericolo county is attacking anyone seeing as I'm the leader of Pericolo.

Edit: Zangi if you want to sign up with us you can, no requirements other than mutual defense.  Your other choices are with Brotato the east, or the politically ignorant Vonnegut to your north.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Vonneguts hadn't approached you with like 8 requests to swear to them.  I know they have with me.

My bad, Shooer.  I just figured it was you since you're the only other large realm in the east.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 13, 2013, 01:16:15 pm »

That was fun. Trashed a large force with no casualties.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 13, 2013, 02:24:39 pm »

Geez, Gervassen.  That's a nice army you've got there.  I'd really hate to have to fight you.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 13, 2013, 09:22:20 pm »

Now I regret wasting time on stuff that does nothing at the start...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47