Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47851 times)

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2013, 10:32:41 am »

It would be nice to have a list of Dynasties allied to Chrionacht would be nice, as I'm not really sure who is friend or foe.

Also, Brotato, have you tried breaking your oath to Aerinia?
Maybe try disbanding Chrionacht and remaking it?

Also, notice Blankania! it has a nice blue colour!

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 14, 2013, 11:48:00 am »

I just tried breaking the oath again, still no cigar.  And there's no way to disband a kingdom so that won't work.  Is Blankania your other kingdom?  That's pretty sweet!  Imagine if we tried to drive our two kingdom together until they met somewhere in the middle.

Blackson, Aerinia, Guardia, von Zahringen, and the Nuclens are all either confirmed allies or at least friendly.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 14, 2013, 11:59:11 am »

The Blackson lands you can beseige according to the map that we made. I don't particularly feel like organizing a complex hand-over.

I think an eastward drive is indeed in order. The lands of the Maelodor proved soft and effeminate in their ways, and I hunger to test steel upon tempered steel, rather than against baser and infirm alloys.

The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2013, 12:20:39 pm »

Who are you thinking for a conquest?  Manticore to the south looks powerful an celestial in the center of the continent looks decent.  Perhaps we should gather some more vassals first though?  A nice buffer zone wouldn't hurt.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 14, 2013, 12:40:47 pm »

Well, first of all, this uppity Penchant fellow has opportunely started attacking Maelodor and taking his cities, even though I was merely wiping out the Maelodorean armies. You should press him to join your kingdom, if he is going to feed off our victories like that. He has the Ebonheart lands already, and is pledged to Iron Shore. I don't like Vonnegut's realm extending to the Ebonheart lands. That land must be part of the Alliance of the Twelve Bays.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 14, 2013, 01:41:49 pm »

Is Penchant sworn to Vonnegut?  If he is, I'll press the Vonneguts to bend the knee.  Either I'll tell Penchant to swear or die.  Something to that effect.  I'll send out the word to take the Ebonheart lands as well since it appears he's AFK.  Should we invite Shooer to join the Alliance of Twelve Bays?  After all, he is a member of this forum.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »

Yeah, Penchant is under Vonnegut. Make sure Vonnegut is giving you some rich tribute to Briseidh. We will attempt to see how large we can grow that town. I'm sure he can spare 1000 food for a good cause.

Shooer can be in as a main signatory, if he wants to be. Between Crionacht, Zahringen, Vasconia and Pericolo, this will give us the power base to bring all others to heel.

I generally like Indirik of Manticore, but she will have to pay some price for her continued protection, for sure.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2013, 03:52:36 pm »

THE PEASANTS HAVE GONE MAD! MAD I SAY!
1-26-2
    Due to popular demand, the peasants have initiated construction of the Dirt Streets of their own accord. 5 workers have volunteered for the project.
1-26-2
    Due to popular demand, the peasants have initiated construction of the Mason of their own accord. 5 workers have volunteered for the project.
1-26-2
    Due to popular demand, the peasants have initiated construction of the Shrine of their own accord. 5 workers have volunteered for the project.
1-26-2
    Due to popular demand, the peasants have initiated construction of the Tailor of their own accord. 5 workers have volunteered for the project.
1-26-2
    Due to popular demand, the peasants have initiated construction of the Carpenter of their own accord. 5 workers have volunteered for the project.

(TOM decided to accelerate buildings)

Also: yes Blankania is my realm, I am waiting for a bridge to be build so I can join our kingdoms.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2013, 03:56:59 pm »

Tom has decided to speed the economy up to test some advanced world dynamics.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2013, 04:07:37 pm »

Tom thinks this game isn't defense biased right now, but I'm training 30 hunters in 4 days due to his tweaks, and traveling with 100 men reduces you to 40% of top speed. The ultimate result is you can train defenders faster than attackers can get there.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2013, 04:09:25 pm »

I hope he is planning on running about another 60 or so more turns.  So some of my smaller (read: all) settlements can finish up these random buildings.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2013, 04:16:32 pm »

My immediate reaction to the madness was to turn all new planned buildings to 0 workers, thinking its just a tweak in the demands of the peasants. I hope I'm not screwing myself hard if he decides to run more turns.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 14, 2013, 04:25:42 pm »

Probably a reaction to complaints that some people had wasted time on useless buildings. A way to nerf those of us with advanced buildings. Too bad my armies aren't relying on advanced troops. That battle report was extremely atypical of my usual force dispositions, because I stopped pushing out heavies a week ago and now have 700 hunters in plate.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 14, 2013, 04:31:43 pm »

This battle seem right to you guys ?

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 14, 2013, 04:34:51 pm »

Dude! You lost 6 knights to a rabble. I would pissed. Wait... Did they have their proper gear?
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47