Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47878 times)

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2013, 01:56:16 pm »

@Ank, you should create a knight offer at your main fief for melkor.  Make sure to mention Crionacht in it so he knows it's from us. 

Also, we have now officially succeeded from the Aerin Empire.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2013, 02:05:18 pm »

alright, i'll make a knight offer

The location of your fiefs are pending, while we hand them out.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2013, 02:13:14 pm »

i have accepted glad to be one of the bay12
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2013, 02:28:17 pm »

I'm glad you are now my first Baron :)

I need to now the score with Arenia, is he claiming the towns he has captured from silverfire?

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2013, 02:31:35 pm »

Is silverfire building a new empire somewhere else or is he waiting for the next alpha ?

Also, you guys notice that as of now the whole map is 100% taken. Landless knights ahoy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:33:53 pm by Mookzen »

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2013, 02:38:16 pm »

if i get some troop can i go and take the settlements within our kingdom that aren't part of our kingdom yet like:Lelaemont, Cargonia Scientopolis and Bagetesil

also how come a lord that belongs with our country but the village he owns is not part of it like: Thanetho
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2013, 02:43:24 pm »

[snip] how come a lord that belongs with our country but the village he owns is not part of it like: Thanetho

He needs to formally declare the village allegiance to the realm.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 11, 2013, 02:52:00 pm »

It's because the lords in question swore fealty before the realm system was implemented, they have to re-swear or align the towns.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 11, 2013, 04:07:26 pm »

if i get some troop can i go and take the settlements within our kingdom that aren't part of our kingdom yet like:Lelaemont, Cargonia Scientopolis and Bagetesil

also how come a lord that belongs with our country but the village he owns is not part of it like: Thanetho

So long as they don't belong to an ally I'm okay with that.  I think our next war will be against the Penchant family to the south.  They hold some Ebonheart lands I need to get back.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2013, 04:27:39 pm »

I could declare a realm too (a barony ?), though it's not really useful. And my vassal apparently conquered his first settlement !

Who are the Penchant ? Fakedit : Ok, he's simply Penchant, vassal of Orwin Vonnegut, which is north of my settlements that I took from Hawtorne. His son opened a message thread with me since I took some nearby lands, and he wanted to be sure to have relations with his neighbours, maybe I could send a message about the Ebonhearth lands.

Edit : he just sent me a message, he wants to meet me, and have a united front for peace and stability. I'm gonna wait to see what that means.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:31:43 pm by PanH »

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2013, 04:45:59 pm »

Penchant was a Sonarian, but he's kinda the fragment that no one cared about. I stopped trying to retake Ebonheart lands when Arrakis told me he was basically out of the Alpha.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »

Arrakis is no longer playing?  Maybe I should split that land up between my other vassals then.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2013, 05:56:41 pm »

The two nobles houses I got control half of Mercia in the northeast but I would also like to involve myself slightly in the affairs of other lands. So my question is, where should I spawn a bastard, any suggestions ? Any offers to help test out the landless knight gameplay ? 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:15:29 pm by Mookzen »

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2013, 06:24:15 pm »

I'd be willing to set you up with a knight or three in my town of Briseadh.  I'll mention something about a league, freedom, and loyalty in the offer if you want to make sure it's me.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2013, 07:00:59 pm »

I'd be willing to set you up with a knight or three in my town of Briseadh.  I'll mention something about a league, freedom, and loyalty in the offer if you want to make sure it's me.

Oh yes, our other north, news of silverfire's demise travels far, very exciting. How are knights in battle, can a few take on 50 peasants or what ? Those few can become the bastard's personal bodyguards. Any excitement going on, wars and such ? What does a landless knight even do. I suppose wait for war, get appointed a modest force and a target village, pray to get it as his fiefdom, I suppose. Surname is gonna be Moor, same as the noble house from your other north, a female bastard warrior-princess perhaps. Too fancy ? Just right I say !

Ok, Hildegard Moor has traveled far, arrived in Briseadh, shunned by her family and yet eager to wallow in the grime and guts of lower nobility here in the west.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:56:16 pm by Mookzen »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47