Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47749 times)

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 10:39:51 am »

Like I said earlier no one has an invite yet.  He's giving 'em out Tuesday if you posted on the forum during the first alpha, along with the secondary invites.  Probably be about 2 extra invites per person, I can't remember if he's given a solid number yet.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2013, 11:49:20 am »

No, he said two invites per person.  So we'll end up with about a hundred and eighty people total for the second alpha.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2013, 12:08:50 pm »

Oh, so there was only about 60 players the first time around?  Or do you mean during the 1st closed beta?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2013, 12:15:52 pm »

Only the people who posted something on the forums during the first alpha will be getting invites.  Along with 2 extra invites.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2013, 02:12:29 pm »

Oh, so there was only about 60 players the first time around?  Or do you mean during the 1st closed beta?

There were around 250 I think.  But only 59 (I think) posted on the forums.  If you posted on the forums at all during the beta you get an invite.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2013, 07:21:26 pm »

There were around 250 I think.  But only 59 (I think) posted on the forums.  If you posted on the forums at all during the beta you get an invite.
Ah, k...  on a technicality, I should have 2 invites then...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2013, 07:48:40 pm »

I'll take an invite if anyone is offering one once they come out on tuesday. I play BM also.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:55:14 pm by revo »

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »

I'm not sure if I ever posted on the forum or not...

I seem to recall making a bug report for the game, but now that I think about it I don't even remember if I signed up for the forum haha. Was there a bug report tool inside the game other than the forum? It might have been one of those "Oh, I need to report this bug. Hmm, it's late, I'll do it tomorrow." things where I never actually got it done. I'm such a terrible alpha tester :-\
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2013, 01:34:38 am »

There is a member list thing for the forum. 

Post with the 59 invites thing.

Yea, looks like I am definitely in for the next round.

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2013, 04:37:49 am »

If anyone happens to fall upon an invite into the alpha, i'd be quite interested to have a look at it. :)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2013, 10:46:27 pm »

Well, apparently it is already Tuesday somewhere. 

I have 2 invites to give out, no conditions, 1 per person.  No Escaped Lunatics.  PM me. 
First come first serve.
1 Question: Where does the quote in my signature come from?  (Because I'm a douche and you can probably google the answer anyways.)

Freaking landgrab going on already.  But yea, I'm satisfied with my 1 estate.

EDIT: To make it somewhat fair, I'll release 1 invite now   and another sometime tomorrow...  so someone of some other time zone can get in on it.  Cause blargh.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:53:14 pm by Zangi »

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2013, 11:16:27 pm »

Tom is German, that's why it's already Tuesday.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2013, 11:54:02 pm »

I say we take Silverfire down a peg or 17.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2013, 12:00:31 am »

Amen! I'm tired of his crap in BattleMaster and I don't want to see it repeated here.  If I can help it there will be no Silverfire empire.  Do you have a code, Shooer?  If not I'd be willing to give you one if you're willing to join me.  If you already have access, then you should still join me.  Family name is Stondon.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2013, 12:02:31 am »

I am in charge of the Nuclens and am setting up east of him, I plan to take the steppe like I did in alpha 1.  Zangi is near by to me as well if he wants to join in.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:04:27 am by Shooer »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47