Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47760 times)

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 03:16:37 pm »

http://mightandfealty.com/en/settlement/121208  Here's a link to my capital if you wan to start near me and join us.  What do you guys think the kingdom name 'Watchers of The Bay'?  Also, have you noticed how the turn has not changed yet?
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 03:31:42 pm »

I noticed the Stondon family, which is quite extended, though, there's not much around (I guess grasslands are the best ?).

There's a rather large unclaimed place just south of the west mountain (maybe here )

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 04:35:22 pm »

Unfortunately I've already staked my mark in this area and cannot back out now.  I refuse to let Silverfire and his family win this one.  But there are still a number of decent towns within 3~4 days ride of any of my towns.  I'd suggest you take at least 2 of those villages/towns and get some soldiers in them.  Then send anyone who owns a settlement to the capital so we can get a tribute settled and you can swear fealty.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2013, 05:46:19 pm »

I have sworn Fealty to you.
I have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm riding to the blue spot, hoping it does something.

Is there any place to see when the day advances?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2013, 05:55:30 pm »

Hah...  apparently, my ambitions have manifested...

Nadia Guardia of Sumemen in the Northeastern Plains is going to become a Warlord.  Join her... and loot thine neighbors in her name.
EDIT: Looting is not in yet.... :'(

@Brotato: As for my other settlement, I am gonna say no to swearing fealty to someone so far up north and away...  much less give tribute... but, I suppose one of my daughters may be willing to join your cause in the north.
I'll make do with what I have there...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:08:56 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 06:26:00 pm »

As soon as I have some decent soldiers up, I'll put them out on a knight offer if you ever feel like taking it...

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 08:53:24 pm »

Settled in the south, began to claim some small towns. There's another player's character in a village, which apparently prevents me from claiming it, even if he didn't. Gonna bring some soldiers, though considering he has some villages on the other side, I would prefer not to start an open war already.

And sorry Brotato, I prefered settling in the south, where the grass is greener :P

Also, for building, I did some tests (see the m&f forum), and the optimal number of workers (if you want more than 10) is around 80 workers.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2013, 09:00:52 pm »

Also, for building, I did some tests (see the m&f forum), and the optimal number of workers (if you want more than 10) is around 80 workers.
Actually that number will be different for various structures.  Like for building a shrine more than 10 people kind of just get in the way while for a castle 100 will be just under to few.

Edit: Also thanks for posting the numbers, I bet a lot of people are doing the exact same thing but not sharing.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:03:31 pm by Shooer »

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2013, 09:06:44 pm »

Ah, yes, that was for blacksmith only.

Is there any place to see when the day advances?
For the day, it's every 4 hours, based on the hour in Germany, so, UTC+1
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:14:34 pm by PanH »

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2013, 12:53:00 am »

Amen! I'm tired of his crap in BattleMaster and I don't want to see it repeated here.  If I can help it there will be no Silverfire empire.  Do you have a code, Shooer?  If not I'd be willing to give you one if you're willing to join me.  If you already have access, then you should still join me.  Family name is Stondon.

I'm the Zahringers to the south of his Empire. Happy to join in an alliance.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2013, 09:39:17 am »

Oh, that's you. I'm just east of you (I guess you noticed.

Woh, you have 200 soldiers at Kerufassa  :o
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:07:55 am by PanH »

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2013, 10:32:40 am »

Nope, I'm not there. I'm west of you.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2013, 12:13:47 pm »

Weird, I see that Greta von Zahringen took control of the village, even though she's dead and the village is marked independent.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »

I can't find you, Gervassen.  Can you send me a link to one of your villages?

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 01:10:20 pm »

Can't register, the website spits out an error unfortunately.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47