Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139469 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Blunderbuss - an Illustrated Suggestion Game
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2013, 06:46:11 pm »

Show our dashing wit and duel the fair maiden(I think) in a battle of words
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2013, 06:54:31 pm »

+1

But be nice and friendly and teasy about it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2013, 07:06:15 pm »

+1

But be nice and friendly and teasy about it.
+1 somehow work in the word the kenku sold
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2013, 07:39:43 pm »

Admit that the hat does not work on you, and you should of gotten the normal cap.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2013, 07:59:00 pm »

the feather might be a little much... but dammit this hat is pimping, styling and just downright cool.

am I the only one not sure if the purple haired one... is a girl or a boy? its so hard to tell with the elfy types.
(then again, I'm also not exactly sure what gender Maja is)

commend miss/mister on his/her spunk. he/she indeed is very spunky and would be an ideal sidekick to somebody someday.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2013, 08:35:24 pm »

It was stated in the last update, that you smelled a woman who was familiar, and an old dude.  Purple hair is a lady.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2013, 08:45:09 pm »

Or an old dude, and the OTHER one is a lady :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2013, 08:51:27 pm »

I really like the smell-o-vision; it's very cute.
Oh, I feel a swoon coming on. Someone call the guards, for this dashing dandy and his fanciful cape have stolen the very strength from my knees.
Okay, now we absolutely must recruit this elf lady into our party. Reply back, "You're lucky I didn't find a matching vest to replace this padded armor, otherwise your legs would have instantly lost all structural integrity."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »

Oh, I feel a swoon coming on. Someone call the guards, for this dashing dandy and his fanciful cape have stolen the very strength from my knees.
Okay, now we absolutely must recruit this elf lady into our party. Reply back, "You're lucky I didn't find a matching vest to replace this padded armor, otherwise your legs would have instantly lost all structural integrity."

+1 +2 +3

Best response.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2013, 09:03:20 pm »

To Purple: "Pardon, miss Purple. Padron my previous pauciloquy. Perchance, are you too pressured to pass provincial proficiency to this poor, preplexed person? I promise not to pain you with profound portents of palaver if you please proceed to pacify my panic."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:58:45 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2013, 09:44:34 pm »

+1 +2 +3
Best response.
I was going to complain...but wit is good. Wit without hubris would be better, but this is fine.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2013, 09:44:57 pm »

buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.
I was going to complain...but wit is good. Wit without hubris would be better, but this is fine.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2013, 02:01:40 am »

buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 26, 2013, 02:08:25 am »

buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.

I gotta build the pyramid. I just gotta.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 26, 2013, 02:21:49 am »

buraha.
+1 +2 +3
Best response.

I gotta build the pyramid. I just gotta.
Here, let me help.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55