Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72

Author Topic: You are a new God OOC thread.  (Read 108296 times)

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
Re: You are a new God OOC thread.
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2013, 06:59:04 pm »

Sorry guys, I didn't read that part.

She's Air, hm? Well that means if we could ally with her, she might be willing to help provide the magical lift for our castles.

We should look around Aquitane, and see if there is a problem we can help with.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 06:59:57 pm »

Yeah.  Damn you ninja cat.
Maybe we can also get her in on this flying castle of carnage.  Or help us make more, since she seems to be a little better situated in this world than Krait, unless I'm mistaken.
EDIT: Dammit!  That's twice ninja'd
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 07:00:16 pm »

Regardless, we don't want to give the wrong impression.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2013, 07:01:54 pm »

I also want to ally with Maher.
Ally? Hell no... Have some kind of cold war that don't go in hot phase - sure.
Provoking him to fight with order? Sure!
Why not ally?

I'd actually prefer to avoid demons. We're not evil!chaos.
We can have good demons.
Then why call them demons?

Oh, and UkRa: I told you to wait to see the mole's progress. No tunnel issues at all. Heck, throw in some furniture and dwarves could probably make a home in the tunnels.

manarack is an ore
uristiel is an earth god
can't he just, you know, create manarack
ask him.
I doubt it.

I'd suggest siphoning off the excess power from the manarack for the present. They're like generators, right? So we should be able to absorb a bit of mana without disenchanting it?

Sorry guys, I didn't read that part.
She's Air, hm? Well that means if we could ally with her, she might be willing to help provide the magical lift for our castles.
We should look around Aquitane, and see if there is a problem we can help with.
Agreed, although Krait's already contracted for the current castle.

Regardless, we don't want to give the wrong impression.
Well duh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2013, 07:04:43 pm »

Oh, and get some of that spider silk armor on our troopers, they need better protection than what their natural armor provides.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2013, 07:04:59 pm »

The current castle, but we apparently want to live among the stars, so we need more than one. A fallback is good in case Krait decides his efforts are better spent somewhere else.

Ally with Maher. But keep a close eye, of course.

The mole seems to have worked quite well, I am in favor of either creating a mate for it so we can increase production, or teaching the Stems to mine.

Also, do we know how much silk we have?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2013, 07:07:47 pm »

And maybe we should ask Krait what the word is on Mahers forces, since he's got those bloody spy snakes everywhere

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2013, 07:08:59 pm »

We really don't need to fight a war on two fronts.

Ally with Maher.

And visit Elves.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2013, 07:09:11 pm »

We should at least give silk armor to all our valuable troops (Lieutenants, Lara, and the other worshippers). And we should at least try talking to Maher, why not?

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2013, 07:10:00 pm »

We should at least give silk armor to all our valuable troops (Lieutenants, Lara, and the other worshippers). And we should at least try talking to Maher, why not?

Sounds good.

Also, I think keeping turns shorter is probably better, as opposed to having day-long debates about largely inconsequential topics.

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2013, 07:10:52 pm »

Hey guys, thanks for making this OOC thread. I definitely don't want to discourage posting suggestions in the main thread, but this should be perfect for long-term plans and the debates between our three new political parties lol.
Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2013, 07:13:46 pm »

Sounds good.

Also, I think keeping turns shorter is probably better, as opposed to having day-long debates about largely inconsequential topics.
Agreed. And it's really quite good for productivity to know that we aren't cluttering Corruptor's thread.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2013, 07:15:07 pm »

Again I'll agree to allying with Maher.

Agree to giving lieutenants nice armor.  Maybe dragon scale armor if our dragons shed their scales.

Visit elves and see about opening up trade.

More flying castles long term, too expensive right now and probably for quite a while.

A mate for our mole sounds good but I'd like to get stems mining as well.

More followers by sending out healers into the world and opening up trade routes.

Also no problem Corruptor, I think we all kind of agreed that things might be getting crazy for you.  At least you know you're writing an interesting story. :D
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2013, 07:16:13 pm »

NO DEMONS.

Also, we need to send a caravan to the elves. Send some stems along with it so that they think we're into nature and stuff.

Regarding the new goddess. Talk to her, but we need to know what she's like, and mostly importantly. EDIT: Sorry, didn't read that part.

Regarding the manarack. Since it creates mana, we should think about using it to maintain the living wall around the city. If we can program it somehow, we could probably get the wall to indefinitely expand along with the city, and potentially grow higher, so we are always defended. We would have to save some of course, but I don't think this would take very much manarack, although obviously more as it the wall grows. Maybe find a way to store mana in inanimate objects, so we can draw upon it, or have a central mana bank, or something similar.

I'm not really sure if we need a serious CHAOS cannon. I think normal cannons will suffice force now, but we'll find out later.

Also, Maher. He just sent, what, a dozen skeletons? He's probably thinking about coming back, an eventuality we'll probably have to plan for.

Good idea... but we should use it after the flying castle.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2013, 07:19:01 pm »

I don't agree with allying Maher.

He seems to be a ruthless god that doesn't care about his followers. He seems to be at least playful and honourable in his defence.
I would be okay with a cease-fire. but I would also be okay with keeping his game going.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72