Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 72

Author Topic: You are a new God OOC thread.  (Read 108290 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God OOC thread.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2013, 06:38:46 pm »

I also want to ally with Maher.
Ally? Hell no... Have some kind of cold war that don't go in hot phase - sure.
Provoking him to fight with order? Sure!

Also,  Corruptor is online, probably reading all that flood and cursing :D
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 06:38:47 pm »

I'd actually prefer to avoid demons. We're not evil!chaos.
We can have good demons.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 06:38:51 pm »

Demons aren't inherently evil, they just so happen to be the denizens of... less reputable realms.  Like a cosmic ghetto.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2013, 06:41:10 pm »

Demonic in looks more than in actions.  I want them to look so intimidating that our enemies crap their pants but not have them necessarily be "PURE CHAOTIC EVIL" or anything like that.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2013, 06:46:42 pm »

Okay, time to figure out what we're gonna do for next turn!
As for the new goddess, we just say we were checking out the neighborhood, and offer to open up some trade relations.
As for everything else, just begin prepping for the feast, as well as stockpiling what we need for our doomtress.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 06:48:37 pm »

I'd say talk to Serena and share some information about ourselves and our trade exports, then procede to improve the afterlife. (we need angels)
Also, we need to decide on a use for the manarack we have.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 06:49:50 pm »

Oh yeah, +1 to angels and afterlife.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 06:52:15 pm »

I know some of the manarack is going into the castle.  I'd like to save a lot of it for mega projects.
Sure thing peanut man!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2013, 06:53:22 pm »

For one thing, how much is needed for what projects? How much for all we want on the doomtress? How much for the Chaos Cannon?

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2013, 06:56:07 pm »

NO DEMONS.

Also, we need to send a caravan to the elves. Send some stems along with it so that they think we're into nature and stuff.

Regarding the new goddess. Talk to her, but we need to know what she's like, and mostly importantly. EDIT: Sorry, didn't read that part.

Regarding the manarack. Since it creates mana, we should think about using it to maintain the living wall around the city. If we can program it somehow, we could probably get the wall to indefinitely expand along with the city, and potentially grow higher, so we are always defended. We would have to save some of course, but I don't think this would take very much manarack, although obviously more as it the wall grows. Maybe find a way to store mana in inanimate objects, so we can draw upon it, or have a central mana bank, or something similar.

I'm not really sure if we need a serious CHAOS cannon. I think normal cannons will suffice force now, but we'll find out later.

Also, Maher. He just sent, what, a dozen skeletons? He's probably thinking about coming back, an eventuality we'll probably have to plan for.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:57:55 pm by kytuzian »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2013, 06:56:24 pm »

I'd say talk to Serena and share some information about ourselves and our trade exports, then procede to improve the afterlife. (we need angels)
To put my idea of the afterlife guards
I have no opinion on the mining. The afterlife guards on the other hand I'm thinking theme wise they should be like Maokai(league of legends) that is on fire as it show our spheres(Is a walking tree that throw mini tree(life), On fire(Guess), can absorbed others magic and use it, also can teleport(chaos))
We also need to tell dwarf god of the air docks.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:58:30 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »

She is not order domain, she is air, knowledge, and light.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2013, 06:57:25 pm »

NO DEMONS.

Also, we need to send a caravan to the elves. Send some stems along with it so that they think we're into nature and stuff.

Regarding the new goddess. Talk to her, but we need to know what she's like, and mostly importantly, if she has the aspect of Order. If she does, we need to know if she is part of the Empire, or in league with them. If not, it could provide a golden opportunity for us.

Regarding the manarack. Since it creates mana, we should think about using it to maintain the living wall around the city. If we can program it somehow, we could probably get the wall to indefinitely expand along with the city, and potentially grow higher, so we are always defended.

I'm not really sure if we need a serious CHAOS cannon. I think normal cannons will suffice force now, but we'll find out later.

Also, Maher. He just sent, what, a dozen skeletons? He's probably thinking about coming back, an eventuality we'll probably have to plan for.
She has no aspect of order, she's Air, knowledge, and light.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 06:57:42 pm »

ninja'd

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2013, 06:58:18 pm »

They only look like demons, they would actually be angels (albeit intimidating angels capable of kicking ass).  I'm pretty sure the only actual demons in this universe are those things from the void.
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 72