Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3899959 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: groans of increasing discomfort
« Reply #22680 on: June 07, 2016, 02:04:32 pm »

Spoiler: next (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22681 on: June 07, 2016, 02:05:27 pm »

NO.

Weep fiery tears because I accidentally incinerated Overkill Magician, from whose rainbow fireball I was born.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22682 on: June 07, 2016, 05:09:37 pm »

Raging roundhouse the wall! Yaaaaa!
Then die. Gg no re, 0 HP OP.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22683 on: June 07, 2016, 05:37:19 pm »

I channel my EPIC REVIVAL SCENE into using RIGHTEOUS SMITE! on the middle bug's dignity and claim it as a familiar/mount/cute-talking-animal-companion/sentient-item-of-apparel/whatever...!...
Obviously this action will end the battle thus retroactively justifying the epic revival scene "at" the end of the battle...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:40:22 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22684 on: June 07, 2016, 09:00:03 pm »

Dodge past these boring bugs and get at the loot behind.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22685 on: June 07, 2016, 11:06:46 pm »

NOTHING WAS LEARNED

>OM:Ghostify into OVERKILL HYPERDEATH DOOMY MAGIC GHOST MAGICIAN!!!  OF OVERKILLIDEATHDOOM!!!
-infinity HP, infinity MP
Colors: Octarine, transparent, and *buzzing crackling noises*

>OHDMGMOO:KILL THE SNAILS.  ALL THE SNAILS.

WHY NOT

You laser the shit out of [6] targets. So everyone except [7] yourself. Under different circumstances that might be a wise move.

Buff Man (TherosPherae): [3]vs[6] Buff Man reflects the lasers with her manly pecs.
Angry Boot (ShadowHammer): [3]vs[5] Angry Boot dodges the lasers on her way to punch out the wall.
Giant Fireball (WormArmy): [2]vs[6+1] Giant Fireball dodges your really just rude lasers. What kind of person risks damaging an ally, really?
Prettiest Pugilist (Elephant): [4]vs[1] Prettiest Pugilist can't quite block in time, and is lasered. Lose 1 HP.
Unearthly Specter (Derm): [5]vs[Nothing!] Derm takes 1 damage, but is already at maximum minimum unhealth.
Bug: [3]vs[6] The lasers fail to pierce the bug's hard shell.
Upper Snail: [1]vs[4] Your laser fails to damage the upper snail's burst corpse.
Lower Snail: [5]vs[4] Your laser does manage to char up the lower snail corpse's shell! Huzzah!

All told, you injure Prettiest Pugilist and char a corpse. Success!

Oh right, and you'll keep doing this for [4] rounds. FUN TIMES AHEAD!

Punch the unseen front wall.
[5]vs[5] The front wall is also pretty sturdy.

I will be a Resilient Necromancer!
Wow it's kind of convenient for you but these people do NOT have this situation under control.

Ponder why my creative interpretations do not trigger Ethereal Cacophony.
Good question! You strongly suspect somebody upstairs completely missed the reference and forgot to check your sheet to notice your skill is music-based. Oops.

Spoiler: next (click to show/hide)
I don't know how to interpret this and it's haunting me.

Anyway, you stumble in here and, just, you really have no idea what's going on.

NO.

Weep fiery tears because I accidentally incinerated Overkill Magician, from whose rainbow fireball I was born.
[6]vs[5] It's a tough sell, but everyone is impressed by your show of genuine regret.

Raging roundhouse the wall! Yaaaaa!
Then die. Gg no re, 0 HP OP.
[1+4]vs[5] Well, you were hoping to have an impact as part of your DEATH SPEECH, but APPARENTLY STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY IS MORE IMPORTANT!

You die.

I channel my EPIC REVIVAL SCENE into using RIGHTEOUS SMITE! on the middle bug's dignity and claim it as a familiar/mount/cute-talking-animal-companion/sentient-item-of-apparel/whatever...!...
Obviously this action will end the battle thus retroactively justifying the epic revival scene "at" the end of the battle...
Bold move.

[4+2]vs[1] Suffice to say the bug is surprised. But is it impressed?

[5]vs[2] It is! Which is good, because if that hadn't worked your entire resurrection and purpose would have been a lie. Instead you get a shiny hat! Friend. Mount. Whatever.

Dodge past these boring bugs and get at the loot behind.
[1+2][3+2][6+2]vs[4][4][6] Curses! You'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling Upper Snail!

Oh incidentally, then it's their turn.

[2][6][1+3]vs[6-2][2-2][3-2] You dodge that meddling Upper Snail, but the lower one bashes you. The bug latched onto your torso, digging its claws into your ribcage.

You take 2 damage. The bug has a hold on you.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Corpses (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22686 on: June 07, 2016, 11:15:22 pm »

TEAR AT THE SEAMS 'TILL YOU COME UNDONE
INTERPRET CRIMSON FLOW'S REQUIREMENT TO MEAN "AT LEAST" ONE HP, CAST ON BUG

Actually, eviscerate Giant Fireball when she gets here. Interpret Crimson Flow's requirement to mean "at least" one HP, and cast on Giant Fireball.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:04:32 am by Egan_BW »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22687 on: June 07, 2016, 11:19:46 pm »

Go back and rest. Nothing like having 0 HP to make you feel tired.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22688 on: June 07, 2016, 11:27:17 pm »

>OVERKILL HYPERDEATH DOOMY MAGIC GHOST MAGICIAN!!!  OF OVERKILLIDEATHDOOM!!!: CHAAAAARGE ONWARDS INTO THE NEXT ROOM!  Drop the Spectral Pants-Hats on the Chosen One on the way out and grab the robes from the Overkill Magician corpse instead.

Also, you can TOTALLY laser the walls!

>OHDMGM!!!OO!!!:Correct spelling in previous update!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:35:22 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22689 on: June 07, 2016, 11:33:19 pm »

Punch fourth wall.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22690 on: June 07, 2016, 11:36:23 pm »

Trigger Etheral Cacophony four times in a single turn due to backlog, living up to it's name.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22691 on: June 08, 2016, 12:36:48 am »

Wander about asking every what is going on the what why where?

Do the thing to that thing that did the stuff that made me want to do the thing with the stuff to the thing that I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON SO ILL JUST DO SOMETHING THAT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME RIGHT?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22692 on: June 08, 2016, 12:38:40 am »

Hrmm, my new friend must be hungry, and a growing bug needs its vitamins! Is that some spare, slightly cooked meat lying on the ground that recently ceased to be owned by anyone? I, for one, have no intention of being known as someone who left a mess behind when they were questing!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

WormArmy

• Bay Watcher
  • I am in fact.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22693 on: June 08, 2016, 01:39:32 am »

Hrmm, my new friend must be hungry, and a growing bug needs its vitamins! Is that some spare, slightly cooked meat lying on the ground that recently ceased to be owned by anyone? I, for one, have no intention of being known as someone who left a mess behind when they were questing!

Overkill Magician.

Anyways, save Blood Stabber by rushing forward and setting fire to everything. Yes, everything.
my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

You can't call a man a slimeball if he doesn't rat... and you can't call a slimeball a rat cuz he can't talk. But he always knows. Always.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22694 on: June 08, 2016, 01:56:34 am »

P.S.
 Middle bug is renamed to Silverfish.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 ... 1544