Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Roll to Pierce the Heavens!  (Read 20466 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Pierce the Heavens!
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2013, 03:21:39 am »

"Right. B.A., Zenni, can you two creep up on these Beastmen and take them out silently? Marxist, see if you can line up a clear shot on their searchlights," Trish said, giving out a few necessary orders. "If you two get spotted, sprint back here and I'll give you cover fire."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 03:37:58 am »

"Sound good."

Sneak forth.

-Grave
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 03:44:43 am »

:O !
Love, scriver~

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2013, 07:06:37 am »

Keep in the bushes, stay in cover. If a beastman comes to investigate, shoot him with the pistols.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2013, 07:35:57 am »

"Yes, sir...ma'am...whatever."

Sneak towards beastmen, kill one or both.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2013, 08:28:51 am »

Shoot things. Shoot many, many things.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2013, 09:34:19 am »

If the way is safe enough, charge to the truck and attack the beastmen. Stay in cover to avoid snipers.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2013, 09:58:31 am »

Keep charging, lay down fire on one of the sniper towers, shouting at the others to fire upon the other. Keep them pinned for as long as I can, while making sure there's nothing out to kill me in my path.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2013, 12:06:56 pm »

"Roger that Trish."

Advance forward, staying wary of avoiding the spotlights gaze and avoid detection by hiding behind boulders, get to the Beastmen and backstab them
It's FEF, not FEOF

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2013, 01:53:04 pm »

"I was hoping nobody would mind if I did that...."

Charge like a stealthy demon over the exposed terrain, lobbing some C4 at the exposed towers (into the sniper nests if possible) when close enough
This is a blank sig.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2013, 05:00:24 pm »

"One step ahead."

Get into cover and take out the guard furthest away from the main battle, the idea being that it'll take them longer to notice who got shot.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2013, 05:10:57 pm »

Dive intot he gully and crouch down.

Provide suppressing fire and charge the enemy if they get distracted.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2013, 02:21:53 pm »

Prologue: Turn 2
Is it Okay to Burn with Passion? Part II
Objective: Secure Ganmen Hanger

Team Alpha, Northwest
Shoot things. Shoot many, many things.
Keep in the bushes, stay in cover. If a beastman comes to investigate, shoot him with the pistols.
"Damn yooouuu!!"  (But, you know, quietly.)
Wait for the nearby guards to look the other way, grab the nearest one, drag him back into cover and kill him.  Then take his weapon.

Deadman Dudman stares at his fallen comrade. It wasn't supposed to end this way. This is the first step on the path to Vaniri freedom! It wasn't supposed to end here!

Screaming in defiance, he pops back out of the underbrush and levels his shotgun at the shouting Beastman guards! ... The shotgun roars and Beastmen fall like wheat before a scythe, clutching at ruined faces and crippled limbs! The two remaining Beastmen (or rather, the two Beastmen not grappling with a pigmole) return fire, ... hitting Scott Dudman repeatedly in the chest! He collapses in a bloody pile!

Nitro snarls, sneaking out of the bushes while the guards are busy shooting at Deadman Dudman. ... He is completely unnoticed by both the guards in the watch tower and the guards making mincemeat of the raid, ... and drives his drill into the spine of the pigmole-distracted guard! The Beastman twitches on the end of the Drill, then collapses. Quickly, Nitro drags the corpse back into the underbrush, picking up the assault rifle on the way.

Having dispatched of the human in the tall grass, the two surviving Beastman guards finally notice the disappearance of their comrade! ... One breaks out a flashlight.

"Do you think that pigmole killed him?" One guard asks nervously, playing the light over the pool of blood.

"Nah, he probably just went to get a rabies shot, or something." The other guard responds confidently. "Lots of vermin out tonight- sounds like they've got trouble on the other side of camp. Let's go check it out."

Slinger breathes a sigh of of relief as the guards disappear into the camp.

'Slinger' Marco Kelarn, Dual Pistols
'Deadman' Scott Dudman, ShotgunKIA
Remy 'Nitro' Maelle, Drill, Beastman Rifle
Charles Sauk, Crowbar KIA

Team Charlie, Southeast
Dive intot he gully and crouch down.

Provide suppressing fire and charge the enemy if they get distracted.

Keep charging, lay down fire on one of the sniper towers, shouting at the others to fire upon the other. Keep them pinned for as long as I can, while making sure there's nothing out to kill me in my path.
If the way is safe enough, charge to the truck and attack the beastmen. Stay in cover to avoid snipers.

Gale runs into the Beastman camp, unleashing a hail of bullets on the Southern guard tower! ... The flimsy metal facade is completely perforated with bullets, and the spotlight shatters! If any guards survive up there, they are perfectly willing to avoid attracting attention.

Artu Furar runs forward to the gully Blade is hiding in, raising his rifle to fire! ... His shot narrowly misses, and the spotlight from the Eastern Guard Tower quickly highlights his hiding place! ... The sniper in the tower takes his shot, and the bullet tears through Artu's skull, spattering brain and gore everywhere!

Blade attempts to lay low, ... but the guards in the tower can easily see down into the gully! ... The sniper's second shot buries itself in the dirt mere inches from Blade's head!

Gale curses, seeing his comrades pinned down, but hears the sound of yelling Beastmen coming closer! The path into the camp splits- to the left appears to be a loosely barricaded supply dump. To the right are more tents and temporary buildings, most of which are in clear view of the remaining guard tower. Straight ahead is the source of the Beastman battle cries!

'Gale' Nikolai Fuitera, Spiked Vulcan
'Blade' James Bellman, Sword
Artu Furar, Gunblade KIA

Team Beta, Northeast
"I was hoping nobody would mind if I did that...."

Charge like a stealthy demon over the exposed terrain, lobbing some C4 at the exposed towers (into the sniper nests if possible) when close enough
"Sound good."

Sneak forth.

-Grave
Advance in a crouching jog, trying to avoid attention.

Toaster nods to his companions, and together they sneak toward the Northern tower. ... Though their approach is not the stealthiest, the guards are too distracted by the commotion to the Northwest to notice them.

Toaster courteously gestures to the guard tower, and Chewtoy is more than happy to accept the invitation! ... He lobs his brick of C4 high into the air, nodding in satisfaction as it sails right into the sniper's nest! The Beastmen's alarmed shouts are immediately silenced by a sizable explosion- one Beastman is bodily hurled away by the blast, landing somewhere in the camp, and the whole guard tower leans dangerously!

The single Beastman guarding this portion of the perimeter shouts, and begins running toward the intruders. There is another path here leading directly into the camp. Team Alpha is hiding somewhere to the West.

'Toaster' Tim Duncan, Rocklet Rifle
Grave Longdam, Halberd
Marcus 'Chewtoy' Phillips, Fire and Explosives

Team Delta, Southwest
"One step ahead."

Get into cover and take out the guard furthest away from the main battle, the idea being that it'll take them longer to notice who got shot.
"Roger that Trish."

Advance forward, staying wary of avoiding the spotlights gaze and avoid detection by hiding behind boulders, get to the Beastmen and backstab them

"Yes, sir...ma'am...whatever."

Sneak towards beastmen, kill one or both.

"Right. B.A., Zenni, can you two creep up on these Beastmen and take them out silently? Marxist, see if you can line up a clear shot on their searchlights," Trish said, giving out a few necessary orders. "If you two get spotted, sprint back here and I'll give you cover fire."

Team Delta springs into action. ... Zenni and B.A hurry from boulder to boulder, thankful that the other teams have diverted the searchlights. Suddenly, the Southern spotlight goes out as it is riddled by bullets from the East! The inebriated Beastmen finally take notice of the ruckus, staggering to their feet. ... They never see Zenni as he leaps from the darkness, the knives in his hands silently stabbing into the sides of one Beastman's neck. The other guard gawks as his comrade collapses, ... and turns to face his attacker only to meet B.A's brass knuckles! The first punch shatters the Beastman's jaw, and the second caves in his skull.

Marxist sets his sights on the Western guard tower, eying the distracted guards. ... With one shot, he kills the sniper in the tower. The Beastman's partner looks at the slumping figure in surprise, ... before Marxist's second shot sparks off the spotlight beside him. The guard dives for cover, forgetting the disturbance to the Northwest.

Trish and Marxist run forward to join B.A and Zenni. The Beastmen are unaware of their presence. The path before them appears deserted, leading straight into the camp. To the left is an abandoned motor pool, full of parked trucks, jeeps, and other vehicles.

Trisha MacNeill, SCAR-H
'B.A' Darwin A. Sanchez, Sr, Brass Knuckles
Ryan 'Marxist' Wills, Sniper Rifle
Zachary 'Zenni' Johnson, Dual Knives

The Northern Guard Tower is exploded! The Southern Guard Tower is neutralized! The Western Guard Tower is suppressed!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2013, 02:29:57 pm »

::"This is Slinger. We've lost 2 men already. Enemy rifle obtained. Will Make way into the camp proper soon. We should be able to get by. Keep safe, men.";; (( The :: ;; thing is to represent he's using the radio to comunicate.))
Cover Remy, keep an Eye out for remaining guards.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2013, 02:30:51 pm »

"C'mon, let's go for the hangar!  For our bros!"
Row, row, find the hanga!  Stealthily.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14