Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Roll to Pierce the Heavens!  (Read 20472 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Pierce the Heavens!
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2013, 03:42:27 am »

"That went better than expected, but I'm on my own. I wonder if Alpha team is still up."

Head west to regroup with Alpha.

-Grave
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:51 am »

"Yea, lets go see if its explodable, then get to that hangar."

Check large building, investigate BLOW IT TO FUCK, or head to hangar if not viable.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2013, 04:37:27 am »

"Zenni, get on that damn machine gun! B.A. and Marxist, as you are, you're doing fine." Trish readied her gun, preparing to shoot any Beastmen on the way to the base that Zenni missed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2013, 09:29:15 am »

Curses! Killed off while I was sleeping!
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2013, 11:21:34 am »

Get on the gun and shoot up the tents and any beast men that I see
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2013, 11:45:26 am »

"Someone man the gun!"

Drive closer. And faster. If any are somehow in punching range, punch them.

((My character seems to be the coolest one that's not causing insane levels of destruction.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2013, 12:20:56 pm »

"Someone man the gun!"

((My character seems to be the coolest one that's not causing insane levels of destruction.))

((Those of us that have caused insane amounts of destruction scoff at such a sentiment))
This is a blank sig.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2013, 12:30:27 pm »

"Someone man the gun!"

((Those of us that have caused insane amounts of destruction scoff at such a sentiment))
((Those of you who have caused insane amounts of destruction are not people who have not caused insane amounts of destruction.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2013, 12:53:04 pm »

"Someone man the gun!"

((Those of you who have caused insane amounts of destruction are not people who have not caused insane amounts of destruction.))
I view your as one step above mine(GWG:3rd) the other two are(Remalle:2rd Tsuchigumo:1st) MonkeyHead is 5th.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2013, 01:24:31 pm »

Fuck, I'm just the greatest leader ever.

Fire at the screaming beastmen indiscriminately and head towards our new Super Awesome Death Mobile.

Even if there are no seats, climb upon the roof and scream of how manly I am, while still firing at the beastmen.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2013, 01:45:41 pm »

"Someone man the gun!"

I view your as one step above mine(GWG:3rd) the other two are(Remalle:2rd Tsuchigumo:1st) MonkeyHead is 5th.

((Oh, Come on!!!))

Chewtoy casually pulls out a lighter and a Molotov Cocktail. Carefully lighting the volatile bottle, he hurls it at the cowering Beastmen! ...

As it sails through the air, the words "Munitions Dump" can clearly be seen on the barricade!
This is a blank sig.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2013, 01:50:33 pm »

"Someone man the gun!"

((Oh, Come on!!!))

Chewtoy casually pulls out a lighter and a Molotov Cocktail. Carefully lighting the volatile bottle, he hurls it at the cowering Beastmen! ...

As it sails through the air, the words "Munitions Dump" can clearly be seen on the barricade!
I counting average badassness not one shining moment of heroism else I would be 3rd and GWG would be 7th. plus you get a minus for killing doomblade at the same time so you would be still 5th.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:52:23 pm by scapheap »

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2013, 01:52:06 pm »

((Fair enough, though the tower was pretty cool too... :P))
This is a blank sig.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2013, 01:53:56 pm »

((That got you 1st place for that turn actually))

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2013, 05:14:23 pm »

Marxist was feeling a mix of emotions. Mostly confusion. How the hell do you blow up that much shit...? Nevertheless, Ryan was a marksman and he knew what a marksman needed to be-calm and level headed. He pulled up his scope and checked the area.

"I'd take the back road. We can take out a tower easily but we can't plow through THAT many reds. Now if you'll excuse me, I have comms to run."

"*** This is Delta Squad hailing Alpha Beta and Charlie. Status report. ***"
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14