Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 221138 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #630 on: January 15, 2013, 11:05:08 pm »

turns usually are way shorter than a day

And you guys should have taken war domain :)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 15, 2013, 11:11:12 pm »

turns usually are way shorter than a day

And you guys should have taken war domain :)

I didn't come here quickly enough to vote ;)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 15, 2013, 11:11:36 pm »

Eh, war is boring. We have a very cool combination.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 15, 2013, 11:12:43 pm »

Yeah, honestly I'm pretty happy with what we got although I may have traded in fire for (un)death or lightning.
Sure thing peanut man!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:37 pm »

I suggest to stockpile mana for day or two or three, both for emergiences and possible megaprojects
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 15, 2013, 11:22:57 pm »

I suggest to stockpile mana for day or two or three, both for emergiences and possible megaprojects
Yeah, I've tried suggesting that occasionally. It never works. I actually agree with it again now, or +1 for what that's worth...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 15, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »

If we want more mana maybe we should build another temple or start up some kind of ritual worship.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 15, 2013, 11:26:02 pm »

Do we have too many worshipers for the temple we already have or did we convert people in another village?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 15, 2013, 11:39:24 pm »

In fact I'd prefer to make one day vacation... Just say something like - I worked hard last days and gave you a lot, now I want to see what can you do without my assistance. (may visit city, dwarves or the afterlife. May also look for dead gods' aftelife(s) )

Worshipers shouldn't get too used for our aid

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 15, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »

I believe that the temple is listed as something that currently gives us additional mana, so another one would probably do the same.  That was my only real logic behind the suggestion.  Not really sure if anyone else has recommendations for gaining new followers.

There are three basic options that I see:
1. Peacefully send out our people to try and gain us new followers (probably with miracles or promises of wealth and prosperity)
2. Use military actions of some sort or threats of violence to gain followers (this didn't work to well for Maher, so probably not the best option)
3. Open up trade relations (probably with the dwarves) which will likely bring in wealth and immigrants
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 15, 2013, 11:50:00 pm »

Ehem. Upgrade the temple to a shrine. Or whatever the hell the next level is.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2013, 02:09:42 am »

just stop spending everything as soon as we got it...
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2013, 02:25:34 am »

Yes, one day rest from casting. God's deserve some relaxing, too

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2013, 05:38:48 am »

What, so no one is up for spore-miners?
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2013, 06:28:51 am »

What, so no one is up for spore-miners?

atleast not at this moment in time, perhaps in the future when we have some experienced fore-men
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 130