Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89713 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ◄•The Never Ending Dungeon•►
« Reply #885 on: December 18, 2013, 08:24:06 pm »

Early post, lemme edit the turn

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 18, 2013, 08:26:04 pm »

MOAR PLAYERS!
Crack-a-lack-a

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 18, 2013, 08:26:39 pm »

Ship upgrade.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 18, 2013, 08:34:17 pm »

Edited the turn to include character's actions

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:15 pm »

Ah hell. For some reason I though I had posted an action. Well, Lets look for the cats
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 18, 2013, 08:46:45 pm »

Capture more fish, specifically ones that seem to sell well, add flavoring of slime of whichever type tastes good to humans.
Crack-a-lack-a

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 18, 2013, 09:12:02 pm »

"Thank you. Wow, have the other original folks really all left? No wonder I'm two levels above anyone else."
GreatWyrmGold chuckles.
"Now, then. We don't seem to have been worrying too much about 'players slots', so I think that's the least useful of the three. A self-repairing and otherwise-upgraded ship sounds best, but depending on the ally...hm. That's a puzzler."

M'Ber stops CPR.
"Alright. Let's...let's do that, I guess."

Use my Leader-Sense to locate the party member who is in/causing the most trouble, and go to his/her location.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 18, 2013, 10:10:59 pm »

"I do have to raise opposition to your assumption that a new player slot wouldn't be of use, Gold. I think we had intrest as recently as a few pages back. In fact, I'd go so far as to vote for a new player slot."

Weirdsound takes a large swig from his hip flask.

---

Smashy strolls into the homeless shelter and holds his axe high to show his badge of office. "Me Smashy from fire inspection department. Hear nasty rumors that your Sheppard's Pie isn't up to code and doesn't start enough fires. Will have to confiscate and take back to HQ for testing."

With that, take the pie, put a safe distance between smashy and the shelter, and give it to the bum.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 18, 2013, 10:22:48 pm »

"The thing is, Weirdsound, I remember a number of players being let in the turn after they applied. I'm not entirely convinced the 'player slot' would do anything."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 18, 2013, 10:36:19 pm »

Rolepgeek sniffs at a large flask of root beer he'd lifted for the purpose, tasting the fizz as it bubbled. "I would advise the ally, myself; we have most bases covered now, and whether we obtain an ally or a player slot, we'd be gaining another companion. It's a matter of how powerful, really."

Rillsim bends down by the Red Mage and listens for his heartbeat and breathing. Hearing neither, he bit his lip and laid one hand on the Red Mage's mouth, the other over his heart, and began to pray once more. This prayer was one of Asalatasiama's most holy prayers, describing the great goddess bestowing her gifts upon one of her first and most devout followers. Hopefully, this could get the heart beating, the lung breathing, and the soul flowing again.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 18, 2013, 10:42:28 pm »

"I'm still thinking a self-repairing and otherwise-upgraded ship would be ideal. It would save us a fortune, after each adventure. We could cut down on the number of unneeded quests greatly, by half at the least."
Sig

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 19, 2013, 12:37:22 am »

"I'm still thinking a self-repairing and otherwise-upgraded ship would be ideal. It would save us a fortune, after each adventure. We could cut down on the number of unneeded quests greatly, by half at the least."

"The whole point of the game is to go on quests, not to avoid them. Even if the ship burns and sinks to the bottom of the sea, the GM should still be able to give us proper adventure. The ship might make the game a bit more open world, but that's about it."

Rolepgeek sniffs at a large flask of root beer he'd lifted for the purpose, tasting the fizz as it bubbled. "I would advise the ally, myself; we have most bases covered now, and whether we obtain an ally or a player slot, we'd be gaining another companion. It's a matter of how powerful, really."

"I see it more as a matter of letting as many people as possible enjoy this game. I'd rather a new PC than one or even ten new overpowered NPCs."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 19, 2013, 11:03:23 am »

"I prefer choosing quests because we want to go on them over going on quests to pay for the latest ship damage every other quest. And, again, I'm not convinced that there's a hard character limit."
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 19, 2013, 11:10:43 pm »

"The fact that he added an extra slot as a prize implies and proves that either there is now a character limit, or he's lying. I don't think he's lying. As for an extra character, though, our beneficent GM can barely keep up with all the current characters, as evidenced by Smashy's previous predicament. And extra adventures and/or quests is not necessarily a bad thing. Not considering the fact that even if the ship didn't need to be repaired, it's not like we wouldn't be going on more adventures anyway. Never a quiet moment."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 19, 2013, 11:12:55 pm »

"All the more reason not to get a character slot. And I'd rather go on adventures that we felt like than adventures to pay off the latest damage. And who knows what other stuff is in the upgrade?"
GreatWyrmGold thinks.
"Right now, the extra ally and ship upgrade options seem to be most popular. Why not combine them?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 102