Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89705 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ◄•The Never Ending Dungeon•►
« Reply #900 on: December 20, 2013, 07:33:21 pm »

IM FUCKING PISSED OFF
I HAD THE WHOLE NEW TURN READY WITH FUCKING WALL OF TEXTS AND I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED BACK AND I CANT RECOVER EVERYTHING I TYPED

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 20, 2013, 07:36:47 pm »

Man, that sucks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 20, 2013, 07:39:01 pm »

I know the feel...
It ain't fun.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 20, 2013, 07:43:45 pm »

I'll just take a short cut and not copy and paste everyone's quotes

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 20, 2013, 11:18:49 pm »

╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
Anniversary
 The group of young gentlemen begin to intelligently argue among themselves.
 "Ship it is then. Now, have some more prizes." Nomad says after he moves the microphone towards his face on the podium.

(Magic Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon) - Teleports the party to a dungeon which is indefinite -- It does not end. It may only be used when 3/4's of the party approves. The deeper you go, the tougher the enemies get. The GM will keep a map of the dungeon organized so that dungeoneers can easily find their way back. The key is returned when the dungeon is exited and may be used anytime. Enemies will teleport with the party to avoid easy escaping.

(Portal Stone to Hell) - Teleports the party to the evil realm of Hell after a 3/4's approval vote by the party. This demonic realm of malice has demons and more which prove a challenge to even the toughest dungeoneers. The S.S Blazer may also be taken inside of this realm. The stone can be used anytime -- However, enemies teleported into hell may take on a demonic form so be wary. This also applies to any pets that enter the realm.

The Never-Ending Dungeon

M'ber stops administering CPR to the Red Mage.
 "Alright. Let's...let's do that, I guess." He says. M'ber concentrates to find where the member in the most trouble is... Except he doesn't find anything. Smashy isn't in any ACTUAL trouble, yet, it seems.

Rillsim bends down by the Red Mage and listens for his heartbeat and breathing. Hearing neither, he bit his lip and laid one hand on the Red Mage's mouth, the other over his heart, and began to pray once more. This prayer was one of Asalatasiama's most holy prayers, describing the great goddess bestowing her gifts upon one of her first and most devout followers. Hopefully, this could get the heart beating, the lung breathing, and the soul flowing again.
Shortly after, a golden light shines upon the red-mage. Nothing seems to happen at first, until Rillsim feels a heartbeat bumping from him.
 "His heart -- It is pumping now, but not for long. We have more time." Rillsim states.

---
Thingie parts ways with the groups, noticing that his cats aren't present. He moves to the fish market to search for them.
 "Scamps?" He calls out around the market, but his calls were in vain for the cats were nowhere to be found.

-
Maseau covers the fish in a strange slime that's supposed to taste like chocolate. It turns out that no one wants to buy the fish now that it's covered with the brown slime.

===
Smashy strolls into the homeless shelter and holds his axe high to show his badge of office.
 "Me Smashy from fire inspection department. Hear nasty rumors that your Sheppard's Pie isn't up to code and doesn't start enough fires. Will have to confiscate and take back to HQ for testing."
Everyone begins to stare at the ogre as he blankly strides towards the table and takes the pie in hand.
 "Mission succe-" Smashy says, until he catches a big whiff of it.

Cherry.

=================
Suddenly, a large bright light shines. The light emanates from the S.S Blazer. After the light stops shining, the S.S Blazer's original, drabby look was no more. A steel, riveted hull replaces the rotten wooden one. High-tech monitors and commandeering equipment replaces the command center -- radar included. The beds now have warmers and are soft and fluffy. The floors are a nice metal grounding. Large missiles mark the sides of the ship, as well as what appears to be a high calibur turret.
The S.S Blazer just got pimped out.

♦Players♦
Spoiler: M'Ber (12) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shkasha (25) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rillsim (8) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
None

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
2 Cats [10]
Red Mage [30]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [25]

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 20, 2013, 11:26:39 pm »

"Nothing's wrong? Nothing's never wrong..."

Inspect the new upgrades suspiciously. Also get used to the ship.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 21, 2013, 12:25:04 pm »

bump

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 21, 2013, 01:22:06 pm »

((Totally meant to weigh in on the reward thingy, never got around to it. Ah well...))

"Phoenix down, phoenix down..."

Reclaim hat, seek out this "Smashy" by scurrying randomly around places he might be.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 21, 2013, 01:23:10 pm »

Catch shark, sell shark.
Crack-a-lack-a

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 21, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »

"What the heck... Well, tile to got to work."
Return to ship calling out for cats on way. Once there inspect.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 21, 2013, 08:14:01 pm »

Anniversary replies?

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 21, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »

Agree to never ending dungeon, more loot in the long run.
Crack-a-lack-a

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 21, 2013, 08:31:33 pm »

"Wait. I have an idea."

The orcish priest quickly gets up and recites a short litany of travel. A portal rips open, and he steps through, hoping it's to the right place. That is, within 20 feet of Smashy horizontally and not below him. Preferably not above him either, for that matter.

Teleport to Smashy
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 21, 2013, 08:48:15 pm »

Anniversary replies?
"Oh, my mistake. I thought that was over...hm. I'd prefer Hell, mainly because we can take the Blazer in, and explain it away as a new feature. We can teleport back out of either of those, right?"
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 21, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »

"Oh, well. Dungeon's the smarter choice, obviously, but Hell is Hell. Main thing I'm worried about is that it doesn't say anything about being able to leave."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 102