Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you left-handed?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: How many Bay 12ers are left-handed?  (Read 7435 times)

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How many Bay 12ers are left-handed?
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2012, 10:28:07 pm »

Because when two polar bears (or worse, KANGOROOS) walk in each other, it's not dangerous ?
Not if you're going the speed limit.  Duh.

Ah, yeah, I guess under 2 paws per second, or 6 jumps per minute, it's not that dangerous. While a car per second is more hazardous.
Well, when you actually think about it, polar bears won't bump heads.  They'll raise up and high-five each other.

Kangaroos... I dunno.  I feel like Australian cars are more dangerous than their Kangaroos. 
I mean, Kangaroos can vote, so why wouldn't they follow the law better than a car would?

Kangaroos are the australian bikers. Have you ever seen a kangaroo with boxing gloves ? That's truely terrifying. Of course, they're citizens, but they're more the "violent biker that'll club your grandmother for a sock" genre than the law abiding.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:09 pm »

Kangaroos are the australian bikers. Have you ever seen a kangaroo with boxing gloves ? That's truely terrifying. Of course, they're citizens, but they're more the "violent biker that'll club your grandmother for a sock" genre than the law abiding.
Oh, that explains why my gramma needed new socks after her last trip.  I just thought she lost them.

But see, in Canada, they don't have those problems.  They use a combination of Mounties and maple syrup to protect the socks of the innocent.  And of my gramma.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2012, 10:41:23 pm »

Oh, that explains why my gramma needed new socks after her last trip.  I just thought she lost them.

But see, in Canada, they don't have those problems.  They use a combination of Mounties and maple syrup to protect the socks of the innocent.  And of my gramma.

But you need way more socks in Canada. At least 3 per foot, plus 2 per hands. Eventually a big one for the head.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2012, 10:53:05 pm »

But you need way more socks in Canada. At least 3 per foot, plus 2 per hands. Eventually a big one for the head.
Naw, that's only if you're a tourist.  Canadian men (and women) don't even need shirts.  They just wear one so we don't get cold thinking about them.
'Course, that means I'm gonna have to find me a Canadian to marry.  That's how things work, right?

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »

Naw, that's only if you're a tourist.  Canadian men (and women) don't even need shirts.  They just wear one so we don't get cold thinking about them.
'Course, that means I'm gonna have to find me a Canadian to marry.  That's how things work, right?
Well, lumbermen needs shirts to cut trees. A lumberman without one is like a dwarf without booze, or a kangaroo without gloving boxes. But that explains why I need so much socks (i'm a semi-tourist).

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:46 pm »

Well, lumbermen needs shirts to cut trees. A lumberman without one is like a dwarf without booze, or a kangaroo without gloving boxes. But that explains why I need so much socks (i'm a semi-tourist).
I thought they used axes?  Guess I'm just not as well traveled.

As a side note, how the hell did we get here and where the fuck did those damned tracks go?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:39 pm »

There ain't no tracks in canada, the mounties navigate by how much snow has(n't) piled up in an area. Lower areas are more well-known. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »

At this point, there's no tracks. We derailed too much, I think we're a locomotive on the highway.

Axes are just for the show. No one knows the secret of the canadian lumbermen, but only a shirt is required, and "Timber !".

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2012, 11:18:18 pm »

At this point, there's no tracks. We derailed too much, I think we're a locomotive on the highway.
Huh.  I'd say more like a winged koala bear-hugging a Canadian as he flies off into the sunset.

So yuh.  Where we're going, we don't need tracks. 
We will need Mounties though.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2012, 11:28:14 pm »

Huh.  I'd say more like a winged koala bear-hugging a Canadian as he flies off into the sunset.

So yuh.  Where we're going, we don't need tracks. 
We will need Mounties though.
And shirts too. In case we met some trees. And socks. And
gloving boxes
(It can't be me who wrote that. It's probably my canadian clone, or my australian lumberjack kangaroo)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:54 pm »

(It can't be me who wrote that. It's probably my canadian clone, or my australian lumberjack kangaroo)
I know what you mean.  Mr. Rogers is always doing shit like that to me.

EDIT because you probably don't know who he is:
He's the Canadian clone of my Australian lumberjack kangaroo.  He also makes damn good chocolates, and he lives right next to me.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:51:05 pm by Thecard »

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2012, 11:55:14 pm »

I know what you mean.  Mr. Rogers is always doing shit like that to me.

EDIT because you probably don't know who he is:
He's the Canadian clone of my Australian lumberjack kangaroo.  He also makes damn good chocolates, and he lives right next to me.

Say hello to him ! Even if I guess he's already read all the thread over your shoulder. Maybe he's watching throuhg my windows right now too.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2012, 12:18:59 am »

Maybe he's watching throuhg my windows right now too.
Oh, he's your neighbor too.  He's everyone's neighbor, dude.

By the way, I'm guessing we got here because there aren't many places you can go after telling the people the thread was made for that they are going to die.

One of those places is Canada.  The other is Australia, but living in Australia doesn't really help your life-span.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2012, 10:30:56 am »

You're telling me people are afraid of dying?

Everyone dies, one of the reasons left-handers die earlier is because we live in a world designed for right-handers. It's like doing the exact opposite of what the instructions tell you at the beginning and expecting everything to go the same.

Probably why I hate instructions so much.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2012, 01:05:47 pm »

Wait, how has no one here linked the Cracked article yet?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9