Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you left-handed?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: How many Bay 12ers are left-handed?  (Read 7416 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: How many Bay 12ers are left-handed?
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2012, 04:18:03 pm »

Alright, now I have a new poll for all the left-handers. If you could please answer as truthfully as possible, it would be wonderful.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2012, 04:33:53 pm »

Alright, now I have a new poll for all the left-handers. If you could please answer as truthfully as possible, it would be wonderful.
Are you trying to tell us something?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2012, 05:24:59 pm »

Dude, are you a wizard? It's like you read my mind and decided to make a poll out of it.

Is there some sort of scientific pattern on lefties and depression or something? I'm genuinely curious now. I recall hearing that left-handed people are more creative, or artistic, or free-thinking, or stuff like that than righties, but I never heard anything about depression.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2012, 05:47:28 pm »

Once I have enough data, yes. I believe left-handers on this site might tend to be more depressed, as they clearly exhibit skill in linear reasoning. We are all part of the dwarf fortress community, a rather close-knit community based around an incredibly complex game. Left-handers, however, prefer holistic reasoning due to cerebral dominance.

Here's what I'm starting to find the more research I do: left-handers, as a whole, learn things differently than right-handers do. That's why left-handers perform so poorly in a standard school environment. There's been research showing left-handers literally view the world differently than right handers.

Left-handers make up a tiny portion of the population, only about 10%. Yet here is a list of famous left-handers. These are some of the most influential people ever. There is clearly some connection between handedness, cerebral dominance, and the ability to be incredibly talented.

I need more data, I need to do more research. But I think it's entirely possible that left-handers might be more influential than right-handers simply because of creativity and abstract thinking.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2012, 06:06:25 pm »

So, left-handed people are like aspergers?

Makes sense to me, I have both.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2012, 06:23:25 pm »

So obviously we have to decimate the right-handers.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2012, 06:31:04 pm »

I am disappoint that the thread poll does not have a option for people who are ambidextrous.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2012, 06:33:25 pm »

There is. You're firmly in the "not left-handed" crowd.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2012, 06:35:00 pm »

Derp

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2012, 06:40:16 pm »

So obviously we have to decimate the right-handers.
That solution will lead to even MORE collisions.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2012, 09:33:52 pm »

You walk up to someone, IIRC, you walk to your left if right handed, and right if left handed on most occasions. The result is that the two people walk by each other.
Well, that explains a lot...
However, if a right handed person and a left handed person encounter each other, they will walk into each other. Not very fatal, but imagine something involving cars on a narrow road...
Right.  That's why I'm gonna move to Canada.  They all ride horses there, right?  Horses and polar bears?
Alternatively, I'll go to Australia to ride Kangaroos, but those things have a really bad safety record.  So does the rest of Australia, really.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2012, 09:45:55 pm »

You walk up to someone, IIRC, you walk to your left if right handed, and right if left handed on most occasions. The result is that the two people walk by each other.
Well, that explains a lot...
However, if a right handed person and a left handed person encounter each other, they will walk into each other. Not very fatal, but imagine something involving cars on a narrow road...
Right.  That's why I'm gonna move to Canada.  They all ride horses there, right?  Horses and polar bears?
Alternatively, I'll go to Australia to ride Kangaroos, but those things have a really bad safety record.  So does the rest of Australia, really.

Because when two polar bears (or worse, KANGOROOS) walk in each other, it's not dangerous ?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2012, 09:58:06 pm »

Because when two polar bears (or worse, KANGOROOS) walk in each other, it's not dangerous ?
Not if you're going the speed limit.  Duh.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2012, 10:00:54 pm »

Ah, yeah, I guess under 2 paws per second, or 6 jumps per minute, it's not that dangerous. While a car per second is more hazardous.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2012, 10:25:51 pm »

Ah, yeah, I guess under 2 paws per second, or 6 jumps per minute, it's not that dangerous. While a car per second is more hazardous.
Well, when you actually think about it, polar bears won't bump heads.  They'll raise up and high-five each other.

Kangaroos... I dunno.  I feel like Australian cars are more dangerous than their Kangaroos. 
I mean, Kangaroos can vote, so why wouldn't they follow the law better than a car would?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9