Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. Turn 6  (Read 14918 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD.
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2012, 01:31:50 pm »

Military-Kill Survivors
Who else read it like that.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2012, 01:39:36 pm »

Military-Kill Survivors
Isn't that what he meant?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2012, 03:06:58 pm »

Military-Kill Survivors
Isn't that what he meant?
No

Also:
Survivors-Escape Utopians
You did it wrong, now it sounds like the survivors have to escape the utopians :P
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2012, 03:22:08 pm »

Sturm is going to try and improvise to make a melee weapon!

WHY DIDN'T I CHOOSE HIS PAST AS A CARPENTER? DAMMIT!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2012, 04:38:32 pm »

You did it wrong, now it sounds like the survivors have to escape the utopians :P

No matter how convolutedly one interprets these instructions, it's still very, very clear, impossible to confuse from the utopian side - all we have to do is restart!

I am SO glad to learn that this doesn't mean 're-roll a new character when things go wrong', as I had interpreted it  :-X
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2012, 10:44:13 pm »

By the way, you now get +1 when using a sight.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2012, 11:39:00 am »

I still need posts from wwolin, borno, strife26, Urist McWanderer, and tsukiko neri
Sigtext

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2012, 04:42:05 pm »

I still need posts from wwolin, borno, strife26, Urist McWanderer, and tsukiko neri

Even if the holiday ate those players and some of those silent now may remain silent - please remember the rest of us, your loyal and interested players, will be as patient as we should - but so hope the game will continue, when you feel the time is right!
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2012, 05:24:30 pm »

Did I mention I'm still following orders?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 26, 2012, 05:37:30 pm »

By the way, you now get +1 when using a sight.

Oh! I like that. Iron-sights count, right?

I like that. It negates out the -1, so...Yay!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2012, 11:05:41 pm »

((Sorry, my computer died on me))

Ulysses will fashion a crude rope from the ties.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2012, 11:27:33 am »

Military:

With several zombies left, the leader takes stock of the situation. Michael (3) moves a short distance down the corridor, then (2+1) misses the zombie attacking Jake, causing him to turn towards Michael. Jake takes advantage of the distraction to (4+1+1) headshot the zombie. (4) Charlie runs down the flight of stairs to Jake. (4) He gets him back to the roof and tries to heal him, but he (1+1) doesn’t seem to improve his condition. 5 turns until Jake becomes a zombie. Back in the hallway, Hanz continues firing on the zombies, (6+1) and headshots one, freeing him to attack the second. (4+1) He hits it in the leg slowing it. (4) One of the survivors with guns in the room shoots a zombie in the chest. David (4) also shoots the zombie in the chest.

Janus and Cerberus go work on clearing the rest of the floor. (6) The entire floor is clear of zombies. MIR007XP shows up and attacks the last zombie. (5+1) The last zombie is decapitated by MIR007XP’s machete arm. Meanwhile, Murphy dances around on the roof top for some reason. Michael is approached by Jonathan "Sergeant, should I call for a new team member to replace Jake?"

Survivor:

In 110, Peter goes insane for a minute and runs around smashing into walls. (1) Clair decides to see what's going on out front by opening the front door and causing several zombies to enter the house. (4) Clair then closes the door. 3 zombies are in the front hall.  (5) Clair cuts a leg off one with her kitchen knife. Upstairs, (3,1) John finds some paper.

In 112 Lincoln Dr., (6) Sturm adds a bunch of sharp metal and stuff to his baseball bat for extra zombie smashing (+1 to combat with your baseball bat.

In the back yard of 116 Lincoln, (5) Stanley shoots the one zombie in the leg and then (3+1) runs to the back door of 110. (3) One zombie follows him, but very slowly.

Utopians

Jane sits down to evaluate what was on the carts. (6) The carts contain lots of supermarket food.
There’s a selection of fruits and vegetables. There are 10 different loaves of bread. 6 gallon jugs of water. A bunch of cans of various kinds.  John chase grabbed some beer when Jane wasn't looking. Then there are 2 bags of flour, A bag of sunflower seeds, 20 boxes of cereal and 20 containers of pasta. Alice also grabbed a bunch of pots and pans.

Akbar runs out to check out the office building. He runs past Andrew, who (6) runs back to the office building and locks the door. Akbar is locked out of the building. Akbar realizes that the office building (5) is an office building, except its one of those green ones with a garden on the roof and stuff like that. A voice calls out for help from inside. (6) Zombies run away from Akbar. Maybe he smells bad.

John Chase (3,6) finds a stove/oven in a sort of lounge area. Ruth and James (3) try and convert Ulysses.

Spoiler: Modifiers (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2012, 11:31:22 am »

Continue trying to heal.  Amputate if needed.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 27, 2012, 11:39:16 am »

Jake will help Charlie, if he can. Jake will try to pass out if he can't, a sleeping patient is always easier to work with.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15