Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. Turn 6  (Read 14907 times)

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD.
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2012, 11:41:06 am »

Continue to follow orders

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2012, 11:56:58 am »

Pull everybody back to the roof, ask the survivors to come with us, inform them that we are here to save survivors and a HVT inform them that they are now under my command and ask them what skills and weapons they have.
Have Janus and Cerberus scout out the next floor down but not engage any zombies.

"Not yet, let's see if Charlie can do anything for him before we write him off entirely.
Besides he may still prove useful to us even if he won't survive and in the mean time we have survivors to deal with.

Now I'm for bringing them with us, they have weapons and given that we don't know what we are walking in to I think it'd be best to have numbers on our side, even if we only bring those with useful skills or combat training and we leave the rest here until we get the HVT.
Once this building is secure we can use it as a safe zone to operate out of and for any survivors that are wounded or not skilled enough to come with us to stay in.
We don't know how long we're going to be in this hell hole so until we're done we need somewhere to leave the civilians.
"

(( Damn we can't even amputate the limb since he got bit on the shoulder of all places. ))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:03:23 pm by mesor »

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2012, 12:02:10 pm »

Well, I could just cut off his shoulder and a good part of his torso.
He would bleed out quickly though.
If any of you decide to get bit, get bit on the hand you don't like.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2012, 12:04:32 pm »

"Then we best hope you can fix him or we're going to need to put him down."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2012, 02:07:17 pm »

"Shit."
Call for help, slash again.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2012, 03:26:32 pm »

"what's the pro-"
Head downstairs, start braining zombies with crowbar.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2012, 05:36:41 pm »

Sturm will head outside the building and try to learn what's going on!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2012, 10:16:44 pm »

Enter 110 and barricade the door behind me then search for suvivors/shoot any zombies
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2012, 08:47:49 am »

Holster my pistol and help anyone inside the office building

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2012, 01:45:54 pm »

Ulysses will once again try to make a rope from the ties.
NVM, you fixed that for me.

Ulysses politely rejects the NRA conversion attempt, and asks for a few tips on shooting.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not really into guns. They're not very profitable, you see? There's all of this ammunition that you need to buy, and when they break down, they're expensive to fix. Of course, I could start selling ammo, but now that things have gone to hell, someone could buy one bullet, and shoot me in the head so that they could take the rest. Maybe if I knew a bit about shooting though, I could defend myself better. As a matter of fact, I don't think that anyone here but you two has any real idea on how to handle a gun. Do you think that you could give me a few pointers for me to pass on to everyone else?"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:57:55 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 28, 2012, 03:03:37 pm »

Ulysses will once again try to make a rope from the ties.

Oh, sorry, forgot to paste that in. Ulysses (6) Makes an incredibly strong rope.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 28, 2012, 04:56:25 pm »

imp-Jane Andrews actions

(I am assuming the power is already off - if not, any vegetables that should be in the fridge are moved to any staff fridge that we may have located ...breakrooms often have one... and where to find these will be mentioned on the list she's about to write) Jane leaves most of the supplies in the carts, just tries to position everything so the various things are mostly easy to see and reach without having to rearrange much to get to whatever someone wants.

(I'm assuming paper, pens, and tape are plentiful all over this office, as they are in most offices).  She makes a list of the type and number of each category of item and tapes the list to the wall.  On another piece of paper she writes, in big letters, We're surrounded by everything and we share the risk to get it here.  There's no rationing, take what you want and need.  Write down what you take.  Write down what we should have here but don't.  She tapes that note and a couple pieces of blank paper near the list, then tapes a half dozen pens lightly to the wall nearby so they're handy for anyone who might want to find one.

After that's done, she opens one of the bags of flour and takes a small handful, leaving the bag resealed with some tape, then goes off to a less-used part of the building to do a ~10 minute ritual, described in the spoiler below.  Once that's done, she'll seek the others still in the building (first) and start asking about the others' individual long range plans.  If people ask what she means, she'll briefly mention her own long range goal (getting out of this city and heading towards one of any places where arable land suitable for providing a community's indefinate needs might be found and secured), but she is very interested in hearing about what others are want and expect, and especially wants to hear each person's plans for attaining the goal(s).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2013, 08:36:05 pm »

Military:

Michael gives orders for everyone to pull back to the roof and for Janus and Cerberus to scout out the next floor. (1,4,6,6,6) Michael trips on the stairs and falls down them getting 1 damage. When he stands up he spots a zombie in front of him. Meanwhile, David and 2 survivors charge up the stairs to the roof at a very fast speed. A third survivor follows them

(5,3) Janus and Cerberus scout the floor Michael is on. Cerberus attacks the zombie moving towards Michael, and (5+1) decapitates it. Janus (5) fails to find any zombies, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Jonathan moves towards the survivors and tells them about the situation. (1) The survivors decide they don’t like the military and open fire at Jonathan. (3-1, 3) One guy has his gun jam, while the other misses completely. The third survivor doesn’t have a gun. Hanz (6) runs back to the roof following orders. When the survivors start firing he doesn’t know what to do. He hears one survivor saying something about how the True Ones need no help. Murphy appears to be doing the can-can.

(3+1) Charlie cleans Jake’s wound, easing Jake’s pain. Jake is back to full health. Charlie realizes the zombie bite is fatal to Jake, and that Charlie can prolong Jake’s transformation (with a 5 or higher) but can not stop it entirely. Jake (6) falls unconscious, prolonging his transformation into a zombie by two turns. 6 turns until Jake becomes a zombie.

Spoiler: Location (click to show/hide)

Survivors

110 Lincoln Dr.
(6) While yelling, “Shit. Help! Help!” Clair manages to decapitate a zombie, before another one attacks.  (2) Clair moves out of reach before the zombie can get to her. (4) She stabs it in the chest with her knife. John (6) runs down the stairs screaming "Elendil!!!" for some reason, distracting the two remaining zombies and (2) completely misses a zombie with his crowbar. Said zombie (4) shoves John against a wall dealing (5) damage.

Stanley enters the back door of 110 and (6) in a feat of strength throws a heavy couch and several chairs against he door. Looks like no one is getting out or in the backdoor without some hard work. Stanley charges into the melee up front and (2) completely misses a nearby zombie. This zombie then attacks back, (2) failing to realize that Stanley wasn’t right next to it.

112 Lincoln Drive.
Sturm exits his house and realizes that the street has a lot of zombies. Several of them seem attracted to 110 Lincoln Dr. One zombie notices and attacks Sturm, however Sturm spots it in time and attacks it. (5+1) His modified baseball bat smashes its head in and the zombie falls to the ground. (4) No zombies appear to have noticed this action.

Utopians:

Ulysses takes his ties and (6) makes an incredibly strong rope.

(3) Failing to find a fridge, Jane finds a cold room to store the food. Jane grabs some paper and a pen. On one she writes “We're surrounded by everything and we share the risk to get it here.  There's no rationing, take what you want and need.  Write down what you take.  Write down what we should have here but don't, “ at the top. One the other she makes a list of the current supplies. After that, Jane grabs some flour and does her 10 minute ritual, then goes to have a group meeting. She notices that Akbar isn’t there. She starts asking about people’s long-term plans. James Starbright wants to find some farmland with good hunting, and a nearby church. John Chase doesn’t want to leave the city, and suggests finding one of those green office buildings that have gardens on the roof and are easily defensible. Alternatively he suggests a small island.

Akbar holsters his pistol and enters the building to find that (3) two survivors are attacking 3 other survivors.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2013, 09:18:30 pm »

Err...

A loud click is heard above the din of battle and screams of dying.  Then, a mechanical voice booms around the landscape.
"Patient has a fatal wound.  I can merely prolong his life.  Commencing vote: Euthanize or Treat?"
Charlie trusts that the squad will be able to yell their vote.  His ears are highly sensitive, but there might be a slight margin of error.

((This action okay?  I'm assuming Charlie came equipped with a loudspeaker of some kind.  I just don't know how exactly to deal with this.  Personally, I'd snap his neck while he's asleep, and then decapitate the body just in case, but I leave it up to the rest of you.))

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. Turn 5
« Reply #179 on: January 02, 2013, 04:10:35 am »

"I can do this."
Finish off the zombies.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15