Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: The Assassin  (Read 6567 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: The Assassin
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 05:40:11 pm »

Huh.  I know seven is the holy number and all, but damn this guy is predictable.
Let's see if we can't put something in the bottle before he gets to his table, maybe?  A little collateral never hurt anyone... important.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 06:06:57 pm »

Could work. What stuff do we have again?

Maybe we could offer to make a "special cocktail" for him?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 06:10:09 pm »

Could work. What stuff do we have again?

Maybe we could offer to make a "special cocktail" for him?
I'm thinking we just drop in the poison we brought with us into his bottle.
Is it there, or are we supposed to bring it to him?
If the second, ask the other guy if we can bring it, because we're a big fan of Dirt or whatever.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 06:20:50 pm »

Reread the turn.
You float between some of the tables, collecting several glasses. Not many people are here yet, so you ask Brooks a few things. "I do this sort of thing regularly," he begins, "Some A-list celeb throws some party, and Clay always seems to be involved, and every time he's got a new ridiculous haircut and seven different broads with him. Usually these things are fairly busy affairs, but we do manage to get the glasses back quickly." You then ask him about Clay's drinking habits. "Here's a hint. Keep eight shot glasses and a bottle of vodka under the bar. He seems to always get drinks for his group. Not a bad tipper, either, but god that hair..."

Upon saying that, a rather pompous looking man with a shiny white quiff walks in wearing a small leather jacket and tight white jeans... and seven scantily clad women. The ladies sit down as the pompous gent gets behind the decks and Brooks hands you a vodka bottle.
I don't remember what our line is exactly, but we seem to be a bartender of some sort.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 06:26:47 pm »

Reread the turn.
You float between some of the tables, collecting several glasses. Not many people are here yet, so you ask Brooks a few things. "I do this sort of thing regularly," he begins, "Some A-list celeb throws some party, and Clay always seems to be involved, and every time he's got a new ridiculous haircut and seven different broads with him. Usually these things are fairly busy affairs, but we do manage to get the glasses back quickly." You then ask him about Clay's drinking habits. "Here's a hint. Keep eight shot glasses and a bottle of vodka under the bar. He seems to always get drinks for his group. Not a bad tipper, either, but god that hair..."

Upon saying that, a rather pompous looking man with a shiny white quiff walks in wearing a small leather jacket and tight white jeans... and seven scantily clad women. The ladies sit down as the pompous gent gets behind the decks and Brooks hands you a vodka bottle.
I don't remember what our line is exactly, but we seem to be a bartender of some sort.
Oup.  My bad.
Let's crush up the poison in a glass, and pour some for him.  Tell him you wanna pour your favorite DJ a drink on the house.  No one says no to a drink on the house (no one who comes with seven dates, anyway).
'Course, I'm assuming the poison wouldn't act immediately, when it's mixed with alcohol.  If it does, let's do that later on in the party.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 06:34:00 pm »

Sounds like a workable plan.
Let's do it anyway.
Sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 07:52:14 pm »

Let's beat him to death with the Vodka bottle

Or go with the poison plan. I dunno. We could do that too. Not sure the best way to ensure that we don't hit the scw squad with it too, though.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »

Or go with the poison plan. I dunno. We could do that too. Not sure the best way to ensure that we don't hit the scw squad with it too, though.
We can't.  But does it really matter?  We were only told to kill this guy, not to make it clean.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 08:36:37 pm »

It would be nice if it was not obvious that it was us. Even if we escape before anyone can catch us, it would be preferable not to be identified publically as an assassin...
 How about we just pour the drinks, without drawing any special attention to it, then try to recover and destroy the glasses when they're finished with them...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 08:40:29 pm »

It would be nice if it was not obvious that it was us. Even if we escape before anyone can catch us, it would be preferable not to be identified publically as an assassin...
 How about we just pour the drinks, without drawing any special attention to it, then try to recover and destroy the glasses when they're finished with them...
Yeah, you're right.  We should definitely take the glasses with us, and grind them into fine shards later.  Also, consider making sure the other waiter keeps quiet.  Maybe arrange a "holiday" for "him" in some exotic country that the police couldn't really check?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2012, 08:57:17 pm »

...Why is "him" is quotation marks?
Sig

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2012, 10:03:45 pm »

Because they are posing as a male?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2012, 10:07:16 pm »

No.  I guess I should'a been clearer.
We kill him discretely, book a flight to some other country in his name, and let him get blamed for it.
Like I said, no one important notices the waiters.  They'll say "Oh, one of the servers gave him poison!" But they won't be able to describe us too well, because we aren't very important.  That's just human behavior.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2012, 10:10:18 pm »

No.  I guess I should'a been clearer.
We kill him discretely, book a flight to some other country in his name, and let him get blamed for it.
Like I said, no one important notices the waiters.  They'll say "Oh, one of the servers gave him poison!" But they won't be able to describe us too well, because we aren't very important.  That's just human behavior.
I got all of that except the impersonation bit.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2012, 10:47:12 pm »

Mhmm.  I figured that was one of the reasons we came as a waiter, not as a guest.  To blend in and all.
I mean, the job would be easier if we were one his dates, but... I'm thinking that's a no-go for this mission.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7