Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: The Assassin  (Read 6578 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: The Assassin
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2012, 12:23:10 pm »

Alright.

1. Get fake identity.
2. Approach him elsewhere, before the party. Weeks before if possible, days if not.
3. Ask him for an appointment.
4. Apply for a job, with a fake resume, as a secretary or a personal servant.
5. If he doesn't accept, go to original plan, if yes, then ask to begin immediately.
6. Assasinate him after the party somehow; poison.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, 01:31:26 pm »

Guys, remember, it's a celebrity party, not a business party. And he's a DJ. It's doubtful he'll be being served at a table or something similar. We don't even know if a meal is being served. It's likely that some snacks and drinks(not even going to try to spell the right name for it) will be served, but it's also doubtful that we'd be able to poison his food or drink without being noticed while it's in his hand, and it'd be difficult to make sure he got the right one if we poisoned it before-hand. Sniper positions are unlikely to be found, and silenced or not, the glass we shoot through will reveal our position pretty well, I'd say.

Ceramic knife concealed in boot, valet clothes, silenced revolver(no shells lying around), syringe with high dose of potassium(potassium levels skyrocket after death anyway), small amount of heroin(to make it look like in overdose if necessary), 3 fake IDs, fake job contract, and there are three getaway cars and two motorcycles ready with four different routes to get us out of the city afterwards, as quickly as possible. Garrote wire with wooden handles that can be connected and stretched to look like a coat hanger.

Always have multiple plans and tools ready. Keep the MO varied.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:33:37 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2012, 01:58:43 pm »

I say we burn the club to the ground, and mingle with any survivors in a first responder suit to make sure he dies of his wounds, possibly giving him a poisoned bottle of water or somesuch.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2012, 02:01:10 pm »

Keep collateral damage down to a MINIMUM.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2012, 02:05:43 pm »

That is minimum! I mean, I figure that it's best to ensure that the job goes correctly, right?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 02:10:30 pm »

Yes, but burning down a club, killing dozens of people isn't exactly accurate.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 02:28:56 pm »

Let it be known that this topic has reminded me of just how frightening this community can be what with their knowledge and great enthusiasm for various ways of killing they have. 0P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 02:31:25 pm »

It has been noted.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 03:27:46 pm »

buy some drugs and pose as a drug dealer.

if stealth fails then we need a gun.
a small 38 stub nose or a 9mm automatic , (revolvers that take silencers are rare)
it is safer to buy a gun in the uk that try to get one past the border agency, it will cost us 500 pounds +
remember to ware gloves at all times.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 03:28:37 pm »

We can't get into a celeb party as a drug dealer.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 03:31:43 pm »

Pose as a congressman. Who knows who the representative is for North Dakota 2nd, anyway? Avoid giving name of district represented anyway.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 03:32:26 pm »

Actually, pose as one of the MPs. House of Lords, House of Commons, either way.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 03:40:35 pm »

Maybe we can try to acquire some Anthrax dust. On a sidenote, scratch that. Too much collateral damage, too suspicious and not a surefire kill.

How about botuline toxin. It's incredibly poisonous (you can kill the entire world population with a few grammes), and not that hard to aquire. (Medical product). On the positive side, you can blame it on wrongly packaged food. (Though the fact that no other packages were poisoned might arouse suspiscion).

Aren't there any diseases/poisons that kill slowly.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2012, 04:03:37 pm »

Castor bean plant when process and manufactured produces ricin. Ricin takes about 2-4 hours before symptoms start to appear and the victim usually dies within 2-3 days or we can go to the harder produce Tetanus toxin (a extremely potent neurotoxin).

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2012, 04:48:52 pm »

Some mix of helpful drugs could work.  Throw enough depressants and stimulants together and you'll kill someone.  And maybe someone will just assume he overdosed.  And there's no danger of killing anyone else.  We just have to put it in his drink.  Maybe dress up as a waiter, and tell him some hot chick, or whoever he's working for, or some adoring fan paid for it.  If someone overhears us, the blame might be thrown onto them first, giving us more time to escape.  I mean, no one really notices the help.

I mean, you give someone a toxin and it's murder.  Give him a fistful of narcotics, hallucinogens, stimulants, and depressants, all mixed in alcohol of course, and the guy just had a really good time at a party.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7