Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: The Assassin  (Read 6566 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: The Assassin
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2012, 04:57:45 pm »

A dose of pottasium cyanide, capsule form, (The capsule can be emptied into a drink, odorless and tasteless), proof of verification as a waiter at the party, a stilleto knife fastened to the inside of the leg, par clothing for a waiter.

Camoflage friends, the name of the game.

You managed to get a job for the night as bar staff, and have suitable clothing, as well as some... moderate weaponary. As soon as you get to ground and get through customs (Under the guise that the capsules were medication), you literally had to drive straight to the party.

You ended up in the storage room, adjusting your uniform and helping move some bottles. You'll be working on first shift, with a guy called Joe Brooks. The party starts at 7, your shift lasts until 9 and the party ends at 1 in the morning. What do you do?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2012, 05:08:29 pm »

try to spike his drink with the cyanide.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2012, 09:59:18 pm »

Luggage:
Telephone
Launch codes
???
Profit

some hot chick
Is there any reason to believe that Alexander does not, personally, fit this description?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2012, 10:23:47 pm »

You can also use ricin which only takes 22 micrograms to kill a adult. Inhalation or injection are probably the most effective means to get it into his system.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2012, 10:37:35 pm »

some hot chick
Is there any reason to believe that Alexander does not, personally, fit this description?
No.  Is there any reason to believe that was what I meant?

EDIT: I checked, there isn't.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 01:44:08 am »

Pose as a congressman. Who knows who the representative is for North Dakota 2nd, anyway? Avoid giving name of district represented anyway.

I think that it's still Byron Dorgen?

I've been out of my home state for awhile, okay?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 06:33:13 am »

A dose of pottasium cyanide, capsule form, (The capsule can be emptied into a drink, odorless and tasteless), proof of verification as a waiter at the party, a stilleto knife fastened to the inside of the leg, par clothing for a waiter.

Camoflage friends, the name of the game.

You managed to get a job for the night as bar staff, and have suitable clothing, as well as some... moderate weaponary. As soon as you get to ground and get through customs (Under the guise that the capsules were medication), you literally had to drive straight to the party.

You ended up in the storage room, adjusting your uniform and helping move some bottles. You'll be working on first shift, with a guy called Joe Brooks. The party starts at 7, your shift lasts until 9 and the party ends at 1 in the morning. What do you do?
((Did everyone seriously miss this))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 06:37:04 am »

((Yeah, I'd guess that we did))

Silently curse self for not bring sufficient firey stuff, then finish moving bottles and take a quick jaunt around the party, picking up empty glasses and scoping things out.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 09:34:37 am »

Provide the target with large quantities of fluids and stab them in the lavatory.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:51 am »

Silently curse self for not bring sufficient firey stuff, then finish moving bottles and take a quick jaunt around the party, picking up empty glasses and scoping things out.

Ask Mr. Brooks if he has ever worked this kind of gig before, how much work we should be expecting, if the DJ is any good, and if he usually likes to snag drinks in between songs. Harmless questions. Also wear a polite smile.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 01:05:36 pm »

Ask Mr. Brooks if he has ever worked this kind of gig before, how much work we should be expecting, if the DJ is any good, and if he usually likes to snag drinks in between songs. Harmless questions. Also wear a polite smile.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 04:03:10 pm »

Yes, but burning down a club, killing dozens of people isn't exactly accurate.
It's accurate, just not precise.

some hot chick
Yes, the name. Alexandra is a girl's name, Alexander isn't.

-----

Reconnaissance.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2012, 04:19:24 pm »

some hot chick
Yes, the name. Alexandra is a girl's name, Alexander isn't.
Yeah.  Alex may be unisex, but -ander isn't.
Of course, we're assuming the DJ is male.  Are we sure?  We might be, I just don't want to go back and read it.
And you know, maybe Alexander is a man's man.  If you catch my drift.

But that's way outside my original point.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:38:43 pm by Thecard »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2012, 04:27:00 pm »

Oye. /\
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »

You float between some of the tables, collecting several glasses. Not many people are here yet, so you ask Brooks a few things. "I do this sort of thing regularly," he begins, "Some A-list celeb throws some party, and Clay always seems to be involved, and every time he's got a new ridiculous haircut and seven different broads with him. Usually these things are fairly busy affairs, but we do manage to get the glasses back quickly." You then ask him about Clay's drinking habits. "Here's a hint. Keep eight shot glasses and a bottle of vodka under the bar. He seems to always get drinks for his group. Not a bad tipper, either, but god that hair..."

Upon saying that, a rather pompous looking man with a shiny white quiff walks in wearing a small leather jacket and tight white jeans... and seven scantily clad women. The ladies sit down as the pompous gent gets behind the decks and Brooks hands you a vodka bottle.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7