Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35417 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

The rain intensified, as if Mother Earth was weeping on her dying children.

Shouting commands and insults was hard in the noise of clashing metal and thunders above, and thus, only Warren Gates, who was close to Commander Axe, heard him - Warren's heart filling up with hope and courage.

With a roar, Mason Govier charged at one of his enemies; that someone turned out to be Dr.Strange-Love. Exchange of easily parried blows commenced, until the moment in which Mason's axe cut deep into Dr.Strange-Love's left arm. He flinched and took few steps backwards, getting himself away from the fearsome axemaster.

In the same time, Athel von Scriver was locked in a fight with Berry Smiles. His axe against her sword, power against finesse. It was evident that the two were tough opponents, and in the end, none of them scored a wound on the other.

Suddenly, there was a wet thunk; a headless body slumped to the ground, it's owner was Warren Gates, blood gushing from the open neck. His head bounced and rolled away, and soon got lost between other corpses - there goes Axe's support for the youth. Hamm celebrated his fifth kill with a wide, almost perverse, grin.

Then two duels that progressed similarily and similarily have ended. Here we have Tim XVII and Hamm, and nearby, Berry Smiles and Hurr Durr. The two pairs danced gracefully with each other, accompanied by Hurr Durr's loud hurrs and durrs. Ultimately, though, neither of the four have managed to even scratch their respective enemies.

It was only when Berry Smiles went into offensive that she managed to knock Hurr Durr from rhythm; the axeman had problems maneuvering through her elegant strikes and jabs, and at one moment, her blade sunk into his armor and through it, into his flesh, wounding him, but rather lightly this time.

Two commanders locked in a fight; Athel von Scriver against Axe. Their axes swung mercilessly, only to swoosh in the air when the opponent would move away. At one time, however, Athel misstepped on the muddy ground and felt pain in his left arm - it was Axe's axe that sunk into his shoulder, cutting through the armor for the first time.

Next moment and another duel commenced; BETA ALPH charged at Hamm, slayer of five of his comrades. The still fresh and fast BETA surprised his opponent with the powerful strikes and skillful dodges. Suddenly, Hamm have miscalculated his move and the last thing that he saw was BETA's battleaxe coming down at his head - he didn't saw or heard when the blade slammed into his head, cutting it apart almost until neck. Then, Hamm's body quietly slumped to the ground.

Visibly angered, Athel von Scriver rushed at young adversary that tried to circle his group. Athel's axe was locked in melee with Dr.Strange-Love's two-handed sword. The youth was wounded and was too clumsy, and this was his undoing: with a quiet crunch, commander's axe slammed into Dr's chest, cutting open his lung and heart. Gasping for air, and then, choking on blood, Dr.Strange-Love fell dead amongst his former comrades.

The battle continues without him.

Vendetta steps forward!
This part of battlefield looks slightly less clustered, both sides lacking numbers.

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:53:50 am by Ultimuh »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Vengeance (click to show/hide)

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Pretty Obvious
Side: I'm in A!
Skill: I'm a healthy boy!
HP:
Weapon:

Armor:
Shield:
(Yeah,i'm basically trying all the least choosed skills,so yeah,CANNON FODDER!)
Edit: I'm going to join the A side to balance the numbers
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:40:10 am by detective1412 »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

REVENGE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Love, scriver~

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"For the love of B die"

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Aethelwiff, Son of Hamm, Slayer of Five, God-Reaper, Doom-Feller, Agony-Seeker, Crusher of Five Layers of Hell, Swords-master Renowned.
Side: B
Skill: Two-Handed Mastery!
HP:
Weapon:
Armor:
Shield:

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Yaaay, more corpses c:

* Haspen waitlists all.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BAAAAAAAAAAANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:33:25 am by tomio175 »
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, Aethelwiff started out HORRIBLY. Who here has Iron Armor? No-one! 2-5 damage barely beats 1-5, and Pretty Obvious gets +1 AP and +1 Parry. So I essentially traded 1 Armor and 1 Parry for 1 extra damage...

Oh well! Hamm is still the God Emperor.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Still not dead? Well, that suprised Mason. He expected to be drinking mead brom the mghty breasts of a serving wench by now rather than still burdened by duty... ahwell, until he was spent, more people would have to be taken with him.

This is a blank sig.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Action? (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Just as the rain have lessened, the thunder struck the ground one last time this day, somewhere far away.

Mason Govier, still in his bloodied frenzy, rushed at Berry Smiles. The girl, however, began to evade his blows rather easily. That's it, until the moment in which Mason swung his axe faster than she was! Then again, she had a dose of luck - the large axe barely cut the skin on her shoulder, the chainmail taking on most of the blunt force.

Then, Athel von Scriver began a tiresome duel with Axe, the commander of his enemies. Thet two circled around each other, their respective axes missing their marks by mere inches almost every time, except those rare moments in which their weapons, under weird angle and/or too less force, slid against their armors, doing nothing.

Just few metres to the left, Tim XVII pushed his foot against Hurr Durr's body and plucked his spear from the bloodied carcass. His duel was short and lame, even - Hurr Durr, in his frenzy, basically impaled himself on Tim's spear.

Close to the two, Berry Smiles was watching, her face frowning that her kill was stolen.

The duel between Athel and Axe continued uninterrupted - their axes still not finding their targets, the two experienced commanders dancing with each other. Alas, there's always the fickle God of Fate looking over everyone, and this time, he screwed with Athel; plated boot slipped on a puddle of mud and Athel lost balance. Not wasting any bit of this opportunity, Axe quickly swung his axe and with a crunch metal, he pierced the skull and cut his enemy's brain, killing him instantly.

BETA ALPH rushed at Axe with anger boiling in him thanks to the death of his commander. Alas, the frenzied strikes were too predictable and too amateur, adn thus, Axe escaped the onslaught easily and without a scratch.

Old actors die, new actors emerge on the scene, and the deadly play continues.

Aria Lantra emerges on the scene!
Pretty Obvious steps from behind the curtains!
Side A is in great disadvantage!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23