Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35420 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Keep hurring and durring while attacking my assailant with berzerking rage!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Mason could feel his life ending, and he wished to die like a warrior - it would be death or glory in a last ditched bezerk charge.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

((Berry a girl))

silence the hurring and durring with a sword to the belly
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's my "MULTI-KIIIIILL!" and supply drop then?

It would make things more interesting. Maybe a healing potion, or a smoke bomb, or a knife that can be tossed at someone as a free action...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Love, scriver~

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start commanding the troops more efficiently, trying to get them a bonus to battle (if even possible)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

As far as graveyard shows, Hamm scored 3 kills so far: Peter Kazer, Some cliche'd guy in a robe, Rylen Lantra :D
((I deserve a :D ? Huh.))

Thunder. Huh. The call of the Gods, perhaps. I saw no rain or cloudy sky earlier...

Rylen could feel her strength ebb from her body as the blade pierced through her armor, the blade feeling hot to the touch as it penetrated her. The wound felt like it was burning with red liquid, until the Commander realized it was blood - a shade of deep red, an artery or major passage...this wasn't good.

She turned her head to look at her attacker, but found that it was even hard just to move an arm or even a finger...whatever she tried to do, felt like carving an edifice with your bare hands. Futile.

Even last words were not spared, so much unlike the stories which she was told in her youth. 'Well, this is how I go then?' she thought as time seemed to slow itself. 'Like another person deemed to die in a battle, to be forgotten if the victor is our enemy, perhaps? A kill mark, on their boot?'

Any damage to the enemy was forfeit. All her heirloom blade did was cause a few dents in their armor, matched by even a simple shield. All her ideals of a peaceful reign was for naught...if only it hadn't come to a force of arms, then all this bloodshed wouldn't be. But it was inevitable, of course. People wanted to sate their thirst for killing and battle, not knowing the truth of the carnage of war. It just seemed fit at the time with words, yet now weapons did the talking.

Closing her eyes, only one happy, shining thought seemed to disperse the darkness and cold around her as she felt her murderer's heel upon her.

'You're safe, sister.'

She was dead before her corpse hit the ground.

X_x

((You need to work on your sentence construction Haspen. XD Good game and all, criticism for later.))

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)

And now, for a non-partisan status update:
The sides:
Spoiler: Side A combatants (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Side B combatants (click to show/hide)
LEADERBOARD:
Hamm, 3 kills
Athel Von Scriver, 2 kills
Tim XVII, 1 kill
Thagi, Deceased, 1 kill
Some cliche'd guy in a robe, Deceased, 1 kill
Peter Kazer, Deceased, 1 kill

The God of War looks down upon the battlefield, and smiles at the bloodshed

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, can I change my turn to Hamm will enter a defensive focus!? I have two guys attacking me...

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, can I change my turn to Hamm will enter a defensive focus!? I have two guys attacking me...
Hey, you're not supposed to look inside other people's spoilers!

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit:
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:32:34 pm by detective1412 »

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh...I didn't know that. If you don't want your turn seen, PM the game-maker then, buddy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Hey, you're not supposed to look inside other people's spoilers!
I'm betting on a one-sided massacre anyway. Let the man use the power of metagaming.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23